Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 940 1440 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26864

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    That ad is still activeI just checked.
    That's odd that the link didn't click for me, but I know who she is now. I'm into it but heard she is pricey. Care to share rates?

  2. #26863

    Link.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the ad to that link is gone. Who are we talking about here?
    That ad is still active—I just checked.

  3. #26862

    Isabela Supersub

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the ad to that link is gone. Who are we talking about here?
    The ad still pops up for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 44dea6f9a741fa9969a0f196bfec43e7_f.jpg‎   72e42e796940776a4d2d6b04a25238d8_f.jpg‎   01b0b52ea37bae5aa32e56f0c0e55734_f.jpg‎  

  4. #26861

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    1st we were talking just for a little bit through text. Once I had some time free I went by to see her. Once she opened the door I noticed she was a spinner and very beautiful. We talked for a little while. About all kinds of things she's really nice and easy to talk to. I'll definitely see her again. She definitely has a great BJ. And enjoys fucking. But she is a talker and I'm a talker. So oops LOL, stayed for a bit. If I was a richer man lol

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139571417
    Looks like the ad to that link is gone. Who are we talking about here?

  5. #26860

    Great info!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    1st we were talking just for a little bit through text. Once I had some time free I went by to see her. Once she opened the door I noticed she was a spinner and very beautiful. We talked for a little while. About all kinds of things she's really nice and easy to talk to. I'll definitely see her again. She definitely has a great BJ. And enjoys fucking. But she is a talker and I'm a talker. So oops LOL, stayed for a bit. If I was a richer man lol

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139571417
    Thanks for this info, bud! I've been considering seeing her, too—and there isn't really anything out there about her. Sounds like just my type!

  6. #26859

    Night out

    1st we were talking just for a little bit through text. Once I had some time free I went by to see her. Once she opened the door I noticed she was a spinner and very beautiful. We talked for a little while. About all kinds of things she's really nice and easy to talk to. I'll definitely see her again. She definitely has a great BJ. And enjoys fucking. But she is a talker and I'm a talker. So oops LOL, stayed for a bit. If I was a richer man lol

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139571417

  7. #26858

    You're wasting your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    I was in high school in the late 70's there were no girls on testosterone. Seriously? They were fine and natural!

    I don't like pretenders either, but I'm a realist.
    He's done this before. He'll just keep running trope after trope out there when he notices someone ask for intel on someone who doesn't pass his obviously foolproof gender test of "well she looks manly to me, must be trans" LOL.

    At Pearish, don't get me wrong, your intel is top notch, and it has been a cornerstone of these boards for a long time, and as such I have about as much respect for you as I can for anyone that I've never met IRL.

    That said, you're embarrassing yourself every time you do this, man. This is the opposite of good intel. Everyone can see what she looks like, and people who have actually seen her have weighed in with their experiences. This isn't adding anything useful.

  8. #26857
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbio321  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kandee recently? I read recent posts about Mason becoming a hot area, so just want to stay safe.
    Yes I have seen Kandee in the Mason West Chester an no problems. One of the best IMO we have in this area. Very open menu. You will enjoy.

  9. #26856

    Mason

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbio321  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kandee recently? I read recent posts about Mason becoming a hot area, so just want to stay safe.
    Not sure where you read that Mason is becoming a "hot spot," other than the news this morning about the kitchen fire at the Monkey Bar. There's never much activity up here aside from one or two providers working out of the Red Roof.

  10. #26855

    Kandee

    Saw her and had a good time Easter Sunday near Union Center. Said she was visiting Nashville the next week and haven't seen her since.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbio321  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kandee recently? I read recent posts about Mason becoming a hot area, so just want to stay safe.

  11. #26854

    Kandee

    Has anyone seen Kandee recently? I read recent posts about Mason becoming a hot area, so just want to stay safe.

  12. #26853

    Simone

    Quote Originally Posted by KSOhio  [View Original Post]
    Simone looks good to me, I'd consider trying her out if she was closer to me.
    I met her many years ago. She was definitely a woman.

    So she looks "mannish", who cares? We had a good time, but I just didn't return. Just not my type in person.

    Unless you've been with her, don't comment. These women have enough things to worry about and don't need rumors about their gender based on looks.

  13. #26852

    Milk Marie

    If you let them, any of these chicks will steal from you. But I get it, I am sorry I even suggested. I'm xing her off.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Before she went to visit her uncle and before the imposter took over, she had been reported on for thievery!
    .

  14. #26851

    WTF testosterone??

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    We talking about fucking for money or making everyone feel welcome at the next therapy session? Just trying to keep pretenders out of the pussy pool. If you like actual females that have been over exposed to testosterone knock yourself out. Or have her knock you out. LOL.

    For now those still interested in Simone should go forth on the good authority of Todd's friend's 79-year-old mom. LMAO.
    I was in high school in the late 70's there were no girls on testosterone. Seriously? They were fine and natural!

    I don't like pretenders either, but I'm a realist.

  15. #26850

    Ghosted last weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've been trying to see Kay for more than a week and cannot workout a meeting so far. Today was particularly frustrating as we had agreed to meet. Hoping each of you are having more success!

    I am not sharing a link, but a couple of ads are up that are described in posts in the last week.

    East.
    No luck here, had a meeting setup up and then was ghosted the entire day of. Pretty much lost interest at this point since communication is really bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape