Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 1331 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19870

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by MashMan  [View Original Post]
    So you think I've not googled her number? I've also googled her email I'm getting nothing. I'm not lying about it. If you could point me in the direction of the reviews I can't find that would be helpful. I literally get 2 results non of which I can see reviews on.
    First of all, searching by email is not a very good way to find information. Unless you are willing to pay third party companies for that information. Sometimes you can get lucky but mostly it's not a viable way to find anything out about a provider.

    Secondly, I again google searched the phone number. I don't know if you included the dashes or not but it helps if you do because I am looking at several reviews. Again, you have to sign up on the website that I am talking about. There are 8 reviews. You will have to sign up and probably pay to see the reviews. So yes, she is reviewed.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mary-esc...napolis-999041#erotic.
    Last edited by TittyHunter; 05-06-23 at 20:03. Reason: edited for clarity

  2. #19869

    Miss Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Not to be rude but I don't think you did your homework very well. I just did a simple Google search of the phone number and found several ads and one with several reviews on them.
    So you think I've not googled her number? I've also googled her email I'm getting nothing. I'm not lying about it. If you could point me in the direction of the reviews I can't find that would be helpful. I literally get 2 results non of which I can see reviews on.

  3. #19868
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone confirm this is legit? Passing thru this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...k/280164269287
    She has been around for a while.

    Open menu, and very accommodating.

    I haven't seen her in a while but I doubt anything has changed as far as her service is conserned. She is a heavy smoker. She didn't smoke while I was there but I remember needing a shower when it got home because I reaked of cigarette smoke. The only thing I remember being off the menu was swallowing.

  4. #19867
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone confirm this is legit? Passing thru this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...k/280164269287
    She's legit and one hell of a time. No problem with anything you'll want to do!

  5. #19866

    MILF? As #

    Anyone confirm this is legit? Passing thru this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...k/280164269287

  6. #19865
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #19864

    Thanks to all for the warning!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248  [View Original Post]
    I saw her maybe 6 months back. Thought it was overpriced for the offering. Granted she doesn't weigh 300 lbs so she can rightfully tax a little bit. I also was in constant communication about my arrival time and I still had to wait in the hotel parking lot for like 20 minutes while some of her family members poured out of the room. Just felt like a rushed and sketchy experience overall. Also had some ankle hardware at the time and that just made me uneasy, not sure if that's off now.

    Idk what your budget is or if you are a qv fellow, but given most chicks who aren't the size of a refrigerator want between 250-400 an hour now, your best bet is DI if you are newer to the game. Just save yourself the catfishing and headaches. If the hour is more than 200 at this point I just opt for DI. It's more expensive but you get what you pay for unlike 95% of other providers.
    Too may awesome gents to quote / thank for the replies and warnings on this one. I shall take your sage advice and try to set something up with DI. Much appreciated, fellas!

  8. #19863
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all!

    I've been shrewdly watching from the shadows and finally decided to actually register and join in on all the perversions, so forgive me if I screw up anything. I have been considering this particular lady for a while now and was wondering if any of you have had any experiences? I've seen some good reviews here and there on other sites, but would like to get the inside scoop from the learned chaps on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...351/3174266007

    Any info would be appreciated, and it's neat to finally be registered on the site! Thanks.
    This chick is a dirtbag. Overcharges for shit service and will steal from you if given the opportunity. Drug addict.

  9. #19862

    Once, take it or leave it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all!

    I've been shrewdly watching from the shadows and finally decided to actually register and join in on all the perversions, so forgive me if I screw up anything. I have been considering this particular lady for a while now and was wondering if any of you have had any experiences? I've seen some good reviews here and there on other sites, but would like to get the inside scoop from the learned chaps on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...351/3174266007

    Any info would be appreciated, and it's neat to finally be registered on the site! Thanks.
    I saw her maybe 6 months back. Thought it was overpriced for the offering. Granted she doesn't weigh 300 lbs so she can rightfully tax a little bit. I also was in constant communication about my arrival time and I still had to wait in the hotel parking lot for like 20 minutes while some of her family members poured out of the room. Just felt like a rushed and sketchy experience overall. Also had some ankle hardware at the time and that just made me uneasy, not sure if that's off now.

    Idk what your budget is or if you are a qv fellow, but given most chicks who aren't the size of a refrigerator want between 250-400 an hour now, your best bet is DI if you are newer to the game. Just save yourself the catfishing and headaches. If the hour is more than 200 at this point I just opt for DI. It's more expensive but you get what you pay for unlike 95% of other providers.

  10. #19861
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #19860

    From Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Out of your 7 posts, 5 have promoted Mandie. Her donation is more than the proven DI girls. Something doesn't smell right.
    Plenty of reviews in Detroit. GPS.

  12. #19859
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Passing thru town this weekend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/131222476#.

    Thanks.
    Saw her a while back.

    Pics were accurate.

    She has a bad attitude, clock watcher, just wants the money and the deed done. Also tried to upsell things that were clearly offered in her ad.

    It's really unfortunate she is an extremely attractive girl, and if she put the least bit of effort into it she could be on my regular rotation.

    As another person posted search water park / water park princess, and you'll find some reports.

  13. #19858
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all!

    I've been shrewdly watching from the shadows and finally decided to actually register and join in on all the perversions, so forgive me if I screw up anything. I have been considering this particular lady for a while now and was wondering if any of you have had any experiences? I've seen some good reviews here and there on other sites, but would like to get the inside scoop from the learned chaps on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...351/3174266007

    Any info would be appreciated, and it's neat to finally be registered on the site! Thanks.
    I've reached out to her multiple times. Always get a response 2-3 hours later. Generally indicates heavy pharma use.

  14. #19857

    Carissa

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all!

    I've been shrewdly watching from the shadows and finally decided to actually register and join in on all the perversions, so forgive me if I screw up anything. I have been considering this particular lady for a while now and was wondering if any of you have had any experiences? I've seen some good reviews here and there on other sites, but would like to get the inside scoop from the learned chaps on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...351/3174266007

    Any info would be appreciated, and it's neat to finally be registered on the site! Thanks.
    Haven't actually seen her but had her ghost me two days in a row last fall after arriving at her hotel. Finally gets back to me an hour and a half after our scheduled time and says "she was in the shower" or some such BS. Virtually begged me to come back and dropped her ask considerably to entice me to return. Nope, I have better things to do than drive back and forth and sit in parking lots.

  15. #19856

    Several Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Passing thru town this weekend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/131222476#.

    Thanks.
    Search water park princess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape