Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 33207
-
05-05-23 05:57 #26652Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Ha! I probably should have found a better link. That seems to be from one of those sites that tries to port from another. I'm nearly certain she didn't answer such a question. Just trying to get pics and number out. Didn't really pay attention to the rest. Sorry guys!
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 05:55 #26651Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647That ad appears to be from a site that scrubbed her old Tryst. I feel certain she did not individually answer any of those questions. She doesn't have an active ad. So I linked to that.
Originally Posted by JimJaimes
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 05:53 #26650Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Incall if you prebook.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 00:08 #26649Senior Member

Posts: 331Thalia
I didn't make the screening process pre pandemic when I had to be extra careful due to my job but it looks like I didn't miss anything since her ad lists her list of services as no, no,no, no,no, no,no, no,no, no,no, and no. I think I can get certain provider well known for her list of no's for a third of that price!
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 20:01 #26648Senior Member

Posts: 330You're scaring me
I saw her 5 years ago and now she's posting that she's 20. LOL. Just kidding ILBG. She is a great provider. I'm glad she's still around.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
JJ.
-
05-04-23 18:42 #26647Senior Member

Posts: 1164Thaila
Outcall only, correct. Or has that changed.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 17:31 #26646Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Book if you can!
I just spent the whole day with Thalia, and once again it was undescribably amazing. The good news, for some of you, is that she's going to take some new clients.
If you've ever wondered what I'm always going on about, check the link and good luck!
https://ladys.one/cincinnati-escorts/thalia-3-i558152
-
05-04-23 15:39 #26645Senior Member

Posts: 109This is how I go about the pricey thing. I go in with knowing how much I'm willing to spend up to. It never hurts to throw a serious number their way. She did tell me she likes to keep the number she sees down. But you can always go through a ballpark figure towards somebody. I'm never afraid to ask all they can do is say no. Oh and I did want to say she does not smoke, So you don't leave her room smelling like an ashtray. She does vape but that doesn't affect anything. And her room was really straight. She likes to keep it clean.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 14:32 #26644Senior Member

Posts: 89Now the link is working for me. Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 14:30 #26643Senior Member

Posts: 89Rates
That's odd that the link didn't click for me, but I know who she is now. I'm into it but heard she is pricey. Care to share rates?
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 14:12 #26642Senior Member

Posts: 451Link.
That ad is still active—I just checked.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 10:26 #26641Senior Member

Posts: 109Isabela Supersub
The ad still pops up for me.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 09:55 #26640Senior Member

Posts: 89Who?
Looks like the ad to that link is gone. Who are we talking about here?
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 09:14 #26639Senior Member

Posts: 451Great info!
Thanks for this info, bud! I've been considering seeing her, too—and there isn't really anything out there about her. Sounds like just my type!
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 23:05 #26638Senior Member

Posts: 109Night out
1st we were talking just for a little bit through text. Once I had some time free I went by to see her. Once she opened the door I noticed she was a spinner and very beautiful. We talked for a little while. About all kinds of things she's really nice and easy to talk to. I'll definitely see her again. She definitely has a great BJ. And enjoys fucking. But she is a talker and I'm a talker. So oops LOL, stayed for a bit. If I was a richer man lol
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139571417








Reply With Quote





