Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 30322
-
05-04-23 14:29 #22567Senior Member

Posts: 687Snow bunny
Sounds like her services have improved or this is a case of YMMV.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
I saw her when she first got out and everything was covered and she wanted to up charge for everything. I reviewed her on the Gastonia board a few months back. She told me she would do anal when I talked to her then reneged in person. Glad you had a great time.
-
05-04-23 14:09 #22566Senior Member

Posts: 215Yes
I reviewed her on my last post 22401.
She's young and sweet but a bit inexperienced and while not a exactly a dead fish, it's definitely a job. That said she does have a nice slim body and is safe.
Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 13:04 #22565Senior Member

Posts: 192Biggest ass
Man. Let me tell you. I had some time to kill the other night. Saw this one and I thought to myself there is no way she's real. Lo and behold she was. Went with the qv and I'm glad I did it was. 40. If you're a fan of Victoria cakes she is literally that woman's body double. She's probably 5'4 and tits are as big as my head. CBJ was good but good god the show from that massive thing backing up on me. I didn't last long at all. Haha not sure if she's left yet or not but damn.
I left the room saying "did that just happen?
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2439045
-
05-04-23 07:22 #22564Senior Member

Posts: 452If you were discouraged a few years ago, it didn't improve any while you were gone. RTFF there's enough into already posted to keep you busy for a good while.
Originally Posted by Jid77
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 05:23 #22563Senior Member

Posts: 25Essie vs Marley
Thinking these are multiple girls on the eros ad. Marley has that tat on her lower right leg. Essie doesn't seem to. Did some prescreening with Essie and she send me a nude selfie that seemed to match her photos. I'll report back!
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 00:36 #22562Senior Member

Posts: 266Any reviews on this gal?
Any reviews on this gal?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...s-spa/49501844
-
05-03-23 22:59 #22561Senior Member

Posts: 766Exactly when it is an impeccable experience I'll keep that to myself LOL.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 22:58 #22560Senior Member

Posts: 154Essie
Looks like Marley on Eros, search Marley for more intel. She also has a profile in Seeking with that pic in the white dress. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=4363. https://tryst.link/escort/eliteessie
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 21:33 #22559Senior Member

Posts: 255And now she will be impossible to get ahold of or see LOL.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 19:01 #22558Senior Member

Posts: 390Snow Bunny
In all my excitement to get my review posted I forgot to mention the damage. $ yup. That was it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/984515820102
-
05-03-23 18:58 #22557Senior Member

Posts: 390Jackpot! Jackpot! Jackpot!
Winner winner chicken dinner!! Went and saw this one before work today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/984515820102 First the bad: She's staying on Woodlawn. Now the good: She answers the door wearing sexy ass shorts. Her body rocks. She greets me with a dfk and full body embrace like we are boyfriend / girlfriend. Off come the clothes and honest to God this girl loves her work. Nympho is more like it. I have never seen tits like this girl has. She is a full 40 bust with pancake nipples is the best way to describe. And they're pierced. This girl does not understand the word no. She is into everything except anal but if you see her once or twice that turns into a yes. She will go bare if you come to her clean and freshly showered. I asked if I could cum on her face and she said yes. Did I mention she loves her work!! Crazy verbal moans while fucking. Legs wrapped tightly around my body. Hit her mish and she wanted to suck my nipples as I was pounding. She wanted to dfk as we were fucking. Totally into the session more than me!! She is a total nymph! After I finished and condom came off she asked me. I just wrote. She asked me if I would let her suck my dick a little while longer! Let me type that again. I popped, I was standing up, Condom came off, she stood in front of me and held my cock and looked me in the eyes and asked me if I would let her suck on my cock some more before I left. Not a clock watcher at all. After a round with snow bunny you will feel like you just got off a nautilus elliptical machine. This chick is a gift from the monger gods. I deserved every bit of this today. Just read my last few reports. I have been long overdue! Zero signs of demons. Oh oh oh.best part of all. The chick had on an ankle bracelet!! I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love! Yes, I will repeat. Again and again and again and again.on my next visit I m going to find out if I can video and take pics. My guess is she will say yes! Chessgod got mated today!
-
05-03-23 18:36 #22556Senior Member

Posts: 128GFE and bbj? No way! What did you talk her down to I'm curious.
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 18:17 #22555Regular Member

Posts: 3New to the Game
I'm trying to get back in the game after a while, I tried dabbling a couple years ago and was really discouraged with the providers I saw. Is there anyone willing to inform me of some reliable providers? My DMs are open. (I plan to see other providers in order to contribute to the forum, but I would like someone I can depend on in case things go wrong.)
Thanks in advance.
-
05-03-23 14:59 #22554Senior Member

Posts: 281Zhanna Link. She looks GREAT
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North...Misszhannaxoxo
Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 23:03 #22553Senior Member

Posts: 222Essie
2 months back I just requested for us to FT verify instead of sending all that info.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
- NC.










Reply With Quote






