Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 733 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9178

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    She's also on seeking arrangements with the same photos. Never tried her.
    She's legit, I met her years ago. Off of SA I think. Can't forget that ridiculous chest tat LOL. Service / attitude wasn't the greatest and def not quite as hot as those photos tell.

  2. #9177

    Sa / sb

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBauer  [View Original Post]
    So I came across this profile: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22 I liked what I saw but I also noticed the absence of reviews. I checked it and cross referenced with other sites and it popped up in Adultlookup and others like Escort Babylon. In the case of the latter, only people who have posted reviews can see existing reviews, I wonder if any of you mongers has access to such a feature? This is their Escort Babylon profile: https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...5229c8dffcf828.

    PD profiles without reviews are bit concerning, but I do realize the profile is new. There are however doubts as to its legitimacy, particularly as to whether this is a LEO bait.

    Thoughts?
    She's also on seeking arrangements with the same photos. Never tried her.

  3. #9176

    Pd profile no reviews

    So I came across this profile: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22 I liked what I saw but I also noticed the absence of reviews. I checked it and cross referenced with other sites and it popped up in Adultlookup and others like Escort Babylon. In the case of the latter, only people who have posted reviews can see existing reviews, I wonder if any of you mongers has access to such a feature? This is their Escort Babylon profile: https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...5229c8dffcf828.

    PD profiles without reviews are bit concerning, but I do realize the profile is new. There are however doubts as to its legitimacy, particularly as to whether this is a LEO bait.

    Thoughts?

  4. #9175

    Legit? Afraid of the not PD reviews deal

    Hey Mongers.

    So I came across this profile https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22.

    I like what I see, but I also noticed the absence of reviews on PD. I realize this might be due to the profile being new; I did further research and came across the same profile in other websites like Adult lookup and list crawler. But given the absence of reviews particularly on the question as to whether this might be a LEO bait, so it is a bit concerning. Thoughts?

  5. #9174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by StudOnWheels  [View Original Post]
    I'm having the same problem. I was really hoping to see her based on these reviews!
    She said sorry. Please reach out again. She was off 6 days because of her time of the month.

  6. #9173
    Quote Originally Posted by Smigor  [View Original Post]
    Is it legit? What salon?

    Any info will be appreciated.

    https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage..../22986581.html
    Pretty sure this is the place that operates out of a condo on Ohua. I've not partaken myself and there are very few reports (only found 1). Experience seemed pretty shitty.

  7. #9172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by StudOnWheels  [View Original Post]
    I'm having the same problem. I was really hoping to see her based on these reviews!
    Sorry to hear this happened to You too. Are you a 1st timer or a regular? Let me check to see what's going on.

  8. #9171
    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaT  [View Original Post]
    Hard to communicate with her. No text back or call back. How are you guys doing it?
    I'm having the same problem. I was really hoping to see her based on these reviews!

  9. #9170

    New mixed Korean BBFS

    Is it legit? What salon?

    Any info will be appreciated.

    https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage..../22986581.html

  10. #9169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Jasmine

    She's busty and horny.

    Hope this link works https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...JasmineFlowers.

  11. #9168

    Young & Hot Alora coming back

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/alorabankz

    http://www.tasteofalora.com/

    I think this will be her third trip out here to the islands. I've seen her about 3 or 4 times.

    She's very young at six just like her photos.

    Trust me you will enjoy her wet sexy lips on you. Plus you can Hammer away as hard as you want, she is a trooper.

  12. #9167

    I'm sure it's classified

    Quote Originally Posted by BottomOut  [View Original Post]
    What do you do for a living to see so many at a time?
    He will probably have to kill us after LOL.

  13. #9166

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/DemetriaJade

    Will met her December 2, 2022, you have to find my REVIEW.

    This Woman has it ALL and gives her ALL.

    I did the video package and wow, wow, I will have a Lifetime of fun looking back how she took care of me in so many ways.

    OF ALL MY Ladies that I have met in this HOBBY she's definitely in the top 5 of all time.
    Thanks for the review Mr. Smiley, I Just saw DemetriaJade, and all I can say is wow! She is now hands down my ATF.

    She's at a really nice pretty upscale spot in Waiks. As soon as she opened the door I was blown away by her looks. We talked story for a few minutes to get to know each other. Great personality and really easy and fun to talk to.

    After chatting for a few minutes she took off her robe and revealed her smoking hot curvy body (covered in lingerie). We kissed a bit and then I enjoyed some DATY, she tasted ono! Then she had me lie down and gave an amazing BBBJ. Cover went on after a few minutes and we swapped around a couple different positions until I was ready to pop. Went for the uncovered HJ / BJ finish cause that's the way I like it.

    The whole experience was a true GFE, felt just like being with a new GF.

    My knees were weak and smile still on my face all the way home. Incredible. Highly recommend!

  14. #9165
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/DemetriaJade

    Will met her December 2, 2022, you have to find my REVIEW.

    This Woman has it ALL and gives her ALL.

    I did the video package and wow, wow, I will have a Lifetime of fun looking back how she took care of me in soooo many ways.

    OF ALL MY Ladies that I have met in this HOBBY she's definitely in the top 5 of all time.
    What do you do for a living to see so many at a time?

  15. #9164

    A MUST SEE Demetria Jade

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/DemetriaJade

    Will met her December 2, 2022, you have to find my REVIEW.

    This Woman has it ALL and gives her ALL.

    I did the video package and wow, wow, I will have a Lifetime of fun looking back how she took care of me in soooo many ways.

    OF ALL MY Ladies that I have met in this HOBBY she's definitely in the top 5 of all time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape