Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 1215 1715 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 41302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30592

    Got robbed by this one a while back


  2. #30591

  3. #30590

    Sm

    I just saw the SM of the one in your link. So glad I never met her (she stood me up twice). What a fucking disaster. Those pics sure do her some justice because she looks nothing like them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, also this one has a very official looking armed female on premise:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/55412609#&gid=1&pid=2.

    Shame I really wanted to see her.

    PM me if you want to share solid connects, thanks fellas.

  4. #30589
    Anybody know this chick? She's in Tallahassee now (and pregnant). I was told she used to be in Jacksonville. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 697bd8aea63cd291f526410cb90e6f65_f.jpg‎  

  5. #30588

    Menu is a little more open then most Latinas.

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    Everything covered? GFE? Mechanical?
    She isn't an Erika level. No one in Jax is. LOL. But she does offer uncovered for a little extra. She knows virtually no English. So you need to have some google translate or some excellent sign language skills. I wasn't given a BJ, but I think I might have turned it down. If I did I chalk that up to the language thing. She isn't mechanical as much as other Lenoir girls are. She definitely gets into it more then the others as well. I'm not huge by any stretch of the imagination. But she made me feel like I was giving it to her. LOL.

  6. #30587

    Thoughts on these two?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/788057026886

    Curious on these two? Any Fresh or Frightening reviews?

    PM is fine.

  7. #30586
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3103699

    So this chick is definitely the one pictured. She charges a little more then the other Lenoir girls. Virtually no English. But I had a great time. Will I repeat. Probably not. But don't let that deter you from trying.

    $$ for HH.
    Everything covered? GFE? Mechanical?

  8. #30585

    Jazzy Ain't A Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone been with this provider? That thinking of pulling the trigger since she's close to me on the north side.
    First time. I had been with her when she was about 7 months along. It was a great time. Her hormones must've been raging and those nips were incredible. No need to go into details because that Jazzy isn't like that, today.

    Saw her about a month ago. Thought I'd written a review- anyways- she looks like it's been a rough ride. Those sweet tits are now sock puppets. Her mic skills were awful. I'll give her this. She tried. And tried. But to no avail.

    She's off Airport Road and has a spot behind one of the hotels. I was bummed because a few months back she was on fire.

    YMMV.

    Wail On!

  9. #30584

    Mrs Jazzy's BBBJ

    Have anyone been with this provider? That thinking of pulling the trigger since she's close to me on the north side.

  10. #30583

  11. #30582

    Mature Provider

    Good morning Mongers.

    I am searching for a mature or VERY mature provider. Any leads would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

  12. #30581

    Very dangerous

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/049455581909

    Three years ago I setup a meet. I get there and 5 minutes later the phone goes off. She starts in with "Damn my sister is here with my daughter. You have to go. " I go to grab my money. Bam the door flies open and a pimp is there with a semi in his hand. I just do the slow walk out.

  13. #30580

    Anais

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3103699

    So this chick is definitely the one pictured. She charges a little more then the other Lenoir girls. Virtually no English. But I had a great time. Will I repeat. Probably not. But don't let that deter you from trying.

    $$ for HH.

  14. #30579

    Vegas Bunny Rose

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/722824300509

    I recently dreamt of this beautiful woman named Rose for the 3rd time. In this dream, I think she gained a few pounds, but her skills and her sex appeal has remained the same. Amazing as ever. Damage for 1 hr was 400 and it's always worth it. If you want a BBBJ, expect to cough up 300 and she'll want your most recent tests. It's definitely too much, but I'm sure someone out there has done it.

  15. #30578

    Erika is here.

    So I got a friend to post on Skip for Erika.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...2/833500584415

    Course there's some wrong info. No out calls, cash only, and no Greek are the biggest errors. She also as we know is Mexican not Asian. She's got a couple new pictures too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape