Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 1064 1564 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22363

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I mean, I guess it would be worth a shot. But there are two parts to a sting. Getting arrested and getting charged. There is really no way around the arrest if you get caught up in the sting. If you end up in the room, you're pretty much toast. Now, the being charged part is another story. Making that statement may end up helping you avoid charges but by that time, the damage has already been done. You've already been plastered on the news, gotten a mugshot, and probably lost your job. At that point, not getting charged would be a small consolation.
    I have been in sketch situations, survived but still.

    Current tact is to get a hotel room-let them come to you. LE sting in your room would be counter intuitive to let a dumdum fake hooker be let into a hotel room 4 for her safety reasons. Another bit of advice, refrain from any specifics via text / calls. Never incriminate yourself with specifics.

    Bit of funny story I guess but when I was on the left coast, I had a hard-on for scoring a preggo chick. Found one on BackPage -8 months in ready to pop. Times were a bit loose and fast back then and WA State didn't give a shit about 2 adults doing what we do. Got to her hotel early in DT Seattle and saw her chowing down at the breakfast boooofet-we both walked in elevator together-she had been chowing at the breaky buffet and didn't know I was her boy. Once doors elevator closed I said hey <her name lolz she almost jumped out of her shoes but things quickly smoothed over.

    This was 14 years ago and in a different universe from Carolina but I liked and still like knocked up chicks every once and a while. Get milk when you can-heh, we aren't getting any younger.

  2. #22362

    Re: Rimming?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    I know a couple of providers that give rimjobs, like Trina and Vickie, but are there any others?

    Also curious about Carmen. I read the 2 reviews on here already, but has anyone else seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/952696183579.
    I've read in TER reviews that Hayley Muse likes to rim. Google for "Hayley Muse escort" and you'll find several of her ads and her TER page. I thought she had something on Tryst, but I don't see that now.

    I contacted her about 1. 5 years ago via text when I was first starting this hobby, but never scheduled anything. I don't know if she's still active, but she was fairly responsive to texts back then. For verification, she wanted a provider reference. Since I never got to the point where I needed to screen, I don't know what info she would want if you don't have a reference.

    I'm not sure where I got the number that I used, but the one I have is different than the one in her ads. If you try the number in the ads and don't get responses, PM me and I'll give you the number I used before.

  3. #22361
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Browsing TikTok and came across a lawyers post give what he called "the best prostitution advice " he says that if you believe that you've been caught in a sting and the provider ask you about money and services wanted to simply say, "O don't know what you're doing, but I'm paying to make a movie" this is pornography and is legal.

    Totally makes sense because they have to record you ask to play for pay. Thoughts?
    I mean, I guess it would be worth a shot. But there are two parts to a sting. Getting arrested and getting charged. There is really no way around the arrest if you get caught up in the sting. If you end up in the room, you're pretty much toast. Now, the being charged part is another story. Making that statement may end up helping you avoid charges but by that time, the damage has already been done. You've already been plastered on the news, gotten a mugshot, and probably lost your job. At that point, not getting charged would be a small consolation.

  4. #22360

    Rimming?

    I know a couple of providers that give rimjobs, like Trina and Vickie, but are there any others?

    Also curious about Carmen. I read the 2 reviews on here already, but has anyone else seen her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/952696183579.

  5. #22359

    Serenity / Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by MixMan13  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Savannah? She used to post regularly on STG and LC and usually had the headlines "dark eyed MILF" or "once bitten, twice shy". She was a quality provider and had top notch service.
    She died of a ruptured kidney. Rose (who just died too) and some of the other providers who stay over there found her. The Serenity that comes up on LC isn't the same woman.

  6. #22358

    Bad Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Browsing TikTok and came across a lawyers post give what he called "the best prostitution advice " he says that if you believe that you've been caught in a sting and the provider ask you about money and services wanted to simply say, "O don't know what you're doing, but I'm paying to make a movie" this is pornography and is legal.

    Totally makes sense because they have to record you ask to play for pay. Thoughts?
    Solicitation is a specific act of a specific price "Is a BJ $60? Can I get full service for $120?" That's solicitation. If you think you're being caught up in a sting (and you're probably not because LE has better things to do) reiterate that you are only paying for time and companionship. Whatever else happens is between two consenting adults. Only talk about price according to time.

    But half these girls don't know what solicitation is legally either, so their still going to talk about pricing in terms of acts "Well, I charge extra for greek". If you refuse to see all the providers who associate acts with upcharges then you won't be seeing any provider at all.

  7. #22357

    Should have been clearer

    Savannah Staxx is still alive. I repeat, Savannah Staxx is still alive.

    There was a second lady who used the stage name Savannah, and later on Serenity, who passed away. This lady is NOT Savannah Staxx.

    I first met the second Savannah in early '21. She wasn't drug addicted, but smoked cigs a lot and drank too. She was a good time, but had a habit of talking a little too much and got way too personal with stuff going on in her life, ultimately ending up with her asking me for money. I was a fool then, unaware of this site, so I ended up $150 in the hole, but I stopped after that and cut contact.

    I knew how to search for the obit because she gave me her real name as some sort of guarantee I guess?

    Regardless, it's unfortunate she passed away. She disappeared in October last year, I figured she might have moved back to her hometown.

  8. #22356

    Ahh. I think someone is confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Edit: Okay I searched as well, and saw the obit. Damn. Did not realize that. Disregard what I said
    https://tryst.link/escort/savannahstaxxx

    Is still alive and well thank you. Whom are we talking about?

  9. #22355
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is still up, and I've seen reviews being posted to TER as recently as 2 weeks ago. I think I know which Savannah he's talking about. She used the stage name Savannah, and then Serenity. If you search on EA by Serenity, her post still shows up in the search results, but clicking on the link redirects back to the home page, so that ad may have been deleted.

    As for her passing away, I'm not sure. I found her older number (ending in 7338) and texted that to ask if she was still providing, and she said no. This was in the first week of April. Unless something drastic happened, or that number had been reassigned before and the receiver just said no, she's probably still alive.

    Edit: Okay I searched as well, and saw the obit. Damn. Did not realize that. Disregard what I said
    Wait, which Savannah? Savannah Staxxx? Or the other? Your post makes it very unclear.

  10. #22354

    Not sure if it is allowed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Edit: Okay I searched as well, and saw the obit. Damn. Did not realize that. Disregard what I said
    But do you have a link to the obit.

  11. #22353

    Sting advice

    Browsing TikTok and came across a lawyers post give what he called "the best prostitution advice " he says that if you believe that you've been caught in a sting and the provider ask you about money and services wanted to simply say, "O don't know what you're doing, but I'm paying to make a movie" this is pornography and is legal.

    Totally makes sense because they have to record you ask to play for pay. Thoughts?

  12. #22352

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDolphin  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same recently, she was one of the first I've seen in the area and was wondering where she went. Did a little digging and I believe she passed away recently unfortunately.
    Geezus these girls are dropping like flies. That's the 4th just this year.

  13. #22351

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is still up, and I've seen reviews being posted to TER as recently as 2 weeks ago. I think I know which Savannah he's talking about. She used the stage name Savannah, and then Serenity. If you search on EA by Serenity, her post still shows up in the search results, but clicking on the link redirects back to the home page, so that ad may have been deleted.

    As for her passing away, I'm not sure. I found her older number (ending in 7338) and texted that to ask if she was still providing, and she said no. This was in the first week of April. Unless something drastic happened, or that number had been reassigned before and the receiver just said no, she's probably still alive.

    Edit: Okay I searched as well, and saw the obit. Damn. Did not realize that. Disregard what I said

  14. #22350
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDolphin  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same recently, she was one of the first I've seen in the area and was wondering where she went. Did a little digging and I believe she passed away recently unfortunately.
    This Savannah?

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannahstaxxx

  15. #22349
    Quote Originally Posted by MixMan13  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Savannah? She used to post regularly on STG and LC and usually had the headlines "dark eyed MILF" or "once bitten, twice shy". She was a quality provider and had top notch service.
    I was thinking the same recently, she was one of the first I've seen in the area and was wondering where she went. Did a little digging and I believe she passed away recently unfortunately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape