rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 764 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14875

    Heather

    Those pics are all VERY flattering. She is no beauty. Good head and give her 40-50 bucks.

    GRAPP150.

  2. #14874

  3. #14873

    Tuma

    I know Jersey is great with tuma. Any know any other providers who like to tonque your ass or a spa that does it 100% no problem.

  4. #14872
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajtna  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/786-802-8150

    By any chance, has any one seen her.
    Google that number and take a look at the different photos associated to that posting. Might be a catfish.

  5. #14871

    Chanel?

    Was dreaming about this one anybody had any good dreams with her?

    https://callescort.org/407-754-8883

  6. #14870
    Quote Originally Posted by Ween0007  [View Original Post]
    What is your experience? Was at a bar and 2 women sit next to me. The one closest to me has her back turned from me to chat with her friend. I'm able to make eye contact with the friend across from as she is facing my direction but because the female next to me has her back completely in front it feels awkward to strike up a conversation. What would you do? The female making eye contact seemed interested but I wasn't sure how to engage in conversation. What would you do in that situation? Thanks!
    You could have the server / bartender ask the ladies what they are drinking as you would like to buy them a drink. Great ice breaker.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting,. NC HUNTER.

  7. #14869

    Bar etiquette?

    What is your experience? Was at a bar and 2 women sit next to me. The one closest to me has her back turned from me to chat with her friend. I'm able to make eye contact with the friend across from as she is facing my direction but because the female next to me has her back completely in front it feels awkward to strike up a conversation. What would you do? The female making eye contact seemed interested but I wasn't sure how to engage in conversation. What would you do in that situation? Thanks!

  8. #14868

    Interesting Looking Venezolana

    https://callescort.org/786-802-8150

    By any chance, has any one seen her.

  9. #14867
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl754  [View Original Post]
    I figured I would drop this review here, so it reached eyes that don't specifically go the negative review section.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hore/126528619

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3040564

    The short:

    Pros:

    This is the girl in the ad and her english is decent.

    Cons:

    Bolt-ons and not the good ones. The stiff ones that don't really move.

    She is hesitant to take them out of the lingerie.

    Doesn't really want to be touched. Meaning no FIV, no soft touches to the face, no grabbing her arms, don't touch my hair, nothing.

    She has no sexual energy. Just take your clothes off and puts the cover your flaccid meat, hoping it grows.

    Dead fish syndrome. It actually killed by boner and I got up and left, without the release. I literally could not stay brick inside her..
    Thanks for your post. With those looks and back tats she was in the mix for a visit, even with the RBF, which I mentioned to her in my inquiry. She assured me she was a ray of sunshine, but I didn't believe it for a second. Luckily ended up going elsewhere and putting her on the back burner, now to be thrown to the garbage. Thanks again, and sorry for your loss.

  10. #14866

    On the search

    What's going on fellas getting ready to leave the nest tonight, anyone have any good doctors they can share with me in the Washington DC area? DM me please.

    Stay safe and gooo magic!! Rookie of the year!

  11. #14865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    I'm hanging up my hobby hat, personal reasons. Been doing this on the side (have a SO) and I want to get out before it catches up with me. Dumped my number. Never done FS, always independent rub gals and L1 AMPs. Started with Hailey Knight back in the day, great chick and had many others. Never really found an L1 AMP with what I'd consider an attractive gal. Kind of got stuck going to see Kate for a while, other than getting off and convenience, I didn't care much about her looks. Nikki is fantastic but I've been going down a path I don't like, further and further into the hobby. I even contemplated contacting FS gals recently. Last and greatest encounter with the legend Nikki is where I'm going to leave it. Have fun fellas!
    Well said sir.

    I miss HK and actually dropped her a text last in the hopes she turns on her ap. She retired last August and moved north doe a guy.

    Be safe.

  12. #14864

    Avaleigh Natalie

    Does anyone have intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/547181423735

  13. #14863

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    I'm hanging up my hobby hat, personal reasons. Been doing this on the side (have a SO) and I want to get out before it catches up with me. Dumped my number. Never done FS, always independent rub gals and L1 AMPs. Started with Hailey Knight back in the day, great chick and had many others. Never really found an L1 AMP with what I'd consider an attractive gal. Kind of got stuck going to see Kate for a while, other than getting off and convenience, I didn't care much about her looks. Nikki is fantastic but I've been going down a path I don't like, further and further into the hobby. I even contemplated contacting FS gals recently. Last and greatest encounter with the legend Nikki is where I'm going to leave it. Have fun fellas!
    I miss Hailey Knight. She was really cool.

  14. #14862

    Done!

    I'm hanging up my hobby hat, personal reasons. Been doing this on the side (have a SO) and I want to get out before it catches up with me. Dumped my number. Never done FS, always independent rub gals and L1 AMPs. Started with Hailey Knight back in the day, great chick and had many others. Never really found an L1 AMP with what I'd consider an attractive gal. Kind of got stuck going to see Kate for a while, other than getting off and convenience, I didn't care much about her looks. Nikki is fantastic but I've been going down a path I don't like, further and further into the hobby. I even contemplated contacting FS gals recently. Last and greatest encounter with the legend Nikki is where I'm going to leave it. Have fun fellas!

  15. #14861

    Thanks for Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl754  [View Original Post]
    I figured I would drop this review here, so it reached eyes that don't specifically go the negative review section.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hore/126528619

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3040564

    The short:

    Pros: This is the girl in the ad and her english is decent.

    Cons: Dead fish syndrome. It actually killed by boner and I got up and left, without the release. I literally could not stay brick inside her....

    Paid for a 1. 6 for hh. Literally after handing over the bread, she asks me to disrobe. She doesn't attempt to make the energy sexy...

    02.
    Sorry this happened to you. Thanks for sharing, I am sure it will help others avoid her. The only thing I can add is that you may have broken the golden rule. It may or may not have helped, but once you pay in advance, you can pretty much kiss your cash good bye. She had no "energy" to do a good job. She got what she wanted, paid.

    This is why generically we say over and over, Never pay in advance.

    Grain 56.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape