Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 24826
-
05-04-23 09:40 #19861Forum Advertiser

Posts: 10[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
05-04-23 08:28 #19860Banned Member

Posts: 316From Detroit
Plenty of reviews in Detroit. GPS.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 20:01 #19859Senior Member

Posts: 350Saw her a while back.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
Pics were accurate.
She has a bad attitude, clock watcher, just wants the money and the deed done. Also tried to upsell things that were clearly offered in her ad.
It's really unfortunate she is an extremely attractive girl, and if she put the least bit of effort into it she could be on my regular rotation.
As another person posted search water park / water park princess, and you'll find some reports.
-
05-03-23 19:56 #19858Senior Member

Posts: 350I've reached out to her multiple times. Always get a response 2-3 hours later. Generally indicates heavy pharma use.
Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 18:21 #19857Senior Member

Posts: 290Carissa
Haven't actually seen her but had her ghost me two days in a row last fall after arriving at her hotel. Finally gets back to me an hour and a half after our scheduled time and says "she was in the shower" or some such BS. Virtually begged me to come back and dropped her ask considerably to entice me to return. Nope, I have better things to do than drive back and forth and sit in parking lots.
Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 17:18 #19856Senior Member

Posts: 808Several Reviews
Search water park princess.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 16:55 #19855Senior Member

Posts: 122Observation
When searching I always check out the pics. I've seen enough naked women in my years of partaking. One thing I always look at is the background jn the pics. Do not know when here pics were taken, but if the one in the bedroom is any indication, I wouldn't enter that room.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 16:36 #19854Senior Member

Posts: 124Karlie
I've contacted but her attitude on text turned me off so I moved on.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 14:52 #19853Senior Member

Posts: 352Karlie
Any info on this one? Passing thru town this weekend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/131222476#.
Thanks.
-
05-03-23 11:25 #19852Senior Member

Posts: 54I had seen her couple of times when she was located in Irvington area. It was good time, some rules but other wise was as advertised. That has been many years back. Didn't know she was still around. Let us know how she is now day. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 06:37 #19851Regular Member

Posts: 3First Post! (Carissa)
Hey, all!
I've been shrewdly watching from the shadows and finally decided to actually register and join in on all the perversions, so forgive me if I screw up anything. I have been considering this particular lady for a while now and was wondering if any of you have had any experiences? I've seen some good reviews here and there on other sites, but would like to get the inside scoop from the learned chaps on here.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...351/3174266007
Any info would be appreciated, and it's neat to finally be registered on the site! Thanks.
-
05-02-23 22:27 #19850Senior Member

Posts: 205Miss Mary
Not to be rude but I don't think you did your homework very well. I just did a simple Google search of the phone number and found several ads and one with several reviews on them.
Originally Posted by MashMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 02:40 #19849Senior Member

Posts: 25Miss Mary
Has anyone seen this lady? Can't find any reviews anywhere.
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5236551.htm
-
05-01-23 18:58 #19848Senior Member

Posts: 99Looks like I've got a 'Itty Bitty' call to make
Now, that I know she's a legit spinner I'll have to give this one a yell. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/itty-bit...napolis-319165.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 17:28 #19847Senior Member

Posts: 77Mandie Herself!
I agree. The posts that are not promoting Mandie are attaching her competition.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
Scam posts should be blocked!








Reply With Quote






