Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 748 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7614

    $1 k PPM ladies

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-a3cf3701e517

    OMG. Dropped my jaw when she gave me her #. 47 years old. Insists that she gets $1 kPPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-5d638cfc6e4c

    Actress. Do a little work and you can find her.

    $1. 5 k / meet -- pretty but crazy stupid $$.

  2. #7613

    OMFG. Seeking is nuts, or has bad AI policing its communications

    I was ticketed today for violating TOS by 'soliciting sex for compensation'. I will paste in below my exchange w / the profile involved, which I reported. I *truly* could not have imagined this would get me written up. I have submitted an appeal.

    Her: My private photo comes at a cost (cashapp is *) so I know you're legit.

    Me: yeah, right. Sorry, I am no newbie here. If that is the way you roll, I'm out.

    Her: I'm not sure what you mean by "that's how you roll" you asked for a photo I said with payment so I know you're real. Otherwise no hard feelings and no pics LOL.

    Me: If that is the way you aim to operate here, which BTW is a violation of the terms of service on the site.

    Her: I was chatting you up just fine and we can continue to do so just without seeing that photo.

    Me: no, if you think that violating TOS is a good idea, and asking to be paid for every minute or whatever, I would say you have chosen the wrong site. I won't suggest one, I am sure you can find it on your own.

  3. #7612
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not being sarcastic at all. Try chatting with 20 a week. or at least 10.
    Excellent suggestion. Actually "trying"/"starting" chats with 30+ per week. Getting about 10 per week responses, albeit weak ones. And of that, maybe 5 decent back and forth texts.

    Problems are:

    1. Criteria is max 30 miles away.

    2. thin or athletic.

    3. Not longer than 2 years on SA. Although this is becoming useless since these girls are changing profiles every month now. No exaggeration. Have seen it first hand.

    4. Attractive.

    Using the above criteria, not finding more than 10 a week. Wish I could find 20 per week to chat with.

    I have found that opening a 2nd or 3rd account, with different critieria for my profile (age, height, race, and wealth) often delivers more potential SBs to chat up. Also, it shows what is driving these SBs to be more engaged. No surprise that height and wealth seem to be important to them.

  4. #7611
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    I've been quite active on SA for the last 60 days and have chatted with more than 20 potential SBs. Lots of scammers just based on their lack of English language or grammatical errors. My guess is Google translate. Lots of scammers based on using famous IG or model photos. Lots of scammers wanting a "date fee" even though they look legit and check out legit. Surprising what searching their photos comes back with. No chance on that. Lots of scammer or fakes based on wanting me to be "patient" and get to know them online. My guess on these are either a woman that has no intention of meeting or some woman / guy trying to hook me into some scam.

    The rest is a mixed bag of good to very very hot. The downside is how $1 k per meet seems to be the going ask from these ladies. Had a legit actress / model with a significant IG and IMDB presence wanting $300 date fee and $1. 5 k per meet. Girls that are on PD wanting $1 k to $2 k per meet. (stupid when you can see them for $500 to $700 on HX or PD). Even mid 30's to 40's women asking for $1 k+ per meet.

    Then there's the rest. Cute but heavy girls that want to "date". Dinner, flowers, etc. And also want financial help.

    Thankfully my 3 month membership is expiring soon. Trying to maximize it before it expires but not holding my breath.
    Not being sarcastic at all. Try chatting with 20 a week. or at least 10.

  5. #7610
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    I've been quite active on SA for the last 60 days and have chatted with more than 20 potential SBs. Lots of scammers just based on their lack of English language or grammatical errors. My guess is Google translate. Lots of scammers based on using famous IG or model photos. Lots of scammers wanting a "date fee" even though they look legit and check out legit. Surprising what searching their photos comes back with. No chance on that. Lots of scammer or fakes based on wanting me to be "patient" and get to know them online. My guess on these are either a woman that has no intention of meeting or some woman / guy trying to hook me into some scam.

    The rest is a mixed bag of good to very very hot. The downside is how $1 k per meet seems to be the going ask from these ladies. Had a legit actress / model with a significant IG and IMDB presence wanting $300 date fee and $1. 5 k per meet. Girls that are on PD wanting $1 k to $2 k per meet. (stupid when you can see them for $500 to $700 on HX or PD). Even mid 30's to 40's women asking for $1 k+ per meet.

    Then there's the rest. Cute but heavy girls that want to "date". Dinner, flowers, etc. And also want financial help.

    Thankfully my 3 month membership is expiring soon. Trying to maximize it before it expires but not holding my breath.
    If you are contacting them and asking their rate on seeking, that is two strikes. First, you are at great risk for getting banned. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet does not mean it won't. What if that occurred right after you got that 3 month membership? All that $ down the drain. Second, by electronic communication, where she can't see you and any game you have is wasted, you are going to get her 'escort' rate, as if you are the most pitiful dude looking for sex.

    If a girl goes right to that and won't be dissuaded, they won't really work out for me no matter what the $ is, so I politely excuse myself (and block them).

  6. #7609

    SB Inflation alive and well in LA

    I've been quite active on SA for the last 60 days and have chatted with more than 20 potential SBs. Lots of scammers just based on their lack of English language or grammatical errors. My guess is Google translate. Lots of scammers based on using famous IG or model photos. Lots of scammers wanting a "date fee" even though they look legit and check out legit. Surprising what searching their photos comes back with. No chance on that. Lots of scammer or fakes based on wanting me to be "patient" and get to know them online. My guess on these are either a woman that has no intention of meeting or some woman / guy trying to hook me into some scam.

    The rest is a mixed bag of good to very very hot. The downside is how $1 k per meet seems to be the going ask from these ladies. Had a legit actress / model with a significant IG and IMDB presence wanting $300 date fee and $1. 5 k per meet. Girls that are on PD wanting $1 k to $2 k per meet. (stupid when you can see them for $500 to $700 on HX or PD). Even mid 30's to 40's women asking for $1 k+ per meet.

    Then there's the rest. Cute but heavy girls that want to "date". Dinner, flowers, etc. And also want financial help.

    Thankfully my 3 month membership is expiring soon. Trying to maximize it before it expires but not holding my breath.

  7. #7608

    Sugar story of hiding and discovery

    I am messaging w / a 30's girl on the site. Smart! Her profile name includes her first name, that she gives me. Her sugar story is that she works as a scientist for a Federal cabinet Dept. This freaks me a bit, this might give her access to some investigative tools that the average girl doesn't have, to track me down. But I proceed. We get on great, I start digging to get counterbalancing intelligence. I use one of the face rec sites on her profile photo. I do see one hit on Twitter that looks like her. The handle is at (another feminine name)(the name she gave me). So, her twitter is either her first and middle name, and for sugaring she uses her middle name (many people do this, including me), or that name she gave me as her first name is actually a last name. So, what do I learn from her twitter? She is involved w / a group that tries to use psychedelics therapeutically. Not the worst I have ever seen, but perhaps a little shady. Perhaps she is a government employee and this is a side hustle. Or recreation.

    I will still pursue her, with eyes wide open.

  8. #7607
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Other posts I have come across in other cities claim cards from 'Blackhawk' would work on SA. I had no idea how to locate those, however. I don't have a current source for the cards I have most recently gotten to work, OneVanilla.

    So tonight I am in Gelson's grocery store and happen to see a prepaid card at the register. I look closely and it says 'Blackhawk'. More searching gets me to a Reddit thread, and it says specifically that these cards are sold in Gelson's in CA. It also mentions Staples and / or Office Depot, or Lowes.

    Now I believe IK what to look for. I will go back to Gelson's tomorrow and get one of those cards, try it out and report back.
    Staples is having a sale on these GCs. No fees. Saves you 6 bucks per card.

    https://slickdeals.net/f/16613156-at...30-5-6-limit-8

  9. #7606

    Giftcard

    Visa gift cards sold at Ralphs / Krogers also work. Prepaidgiftbalance.com is the site on the back.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Other posts I have come across in other cities claim cards from 'Blackhawk' would work on SA. I had no idea how to locate those, however. I don't have a current source for the cards I have most recently gotten to work, OneVanilla.

    So tonight I am in Gelson's grocery store and happen to see a prepaid card at the register. I look closely and it says 'Blackhawk'. More searching gets me to a Reddit thread, and it says specifically that these cards are sold in Gelson's in CA. It also mentions Staples and / or Office Depot, or Lowes.

    Now I believe IK what to look for. I will go back to Gelson's tomorrow and get one of those cards, try it out and report back.

  10. #7605
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    She's trying to set men up to go to Ukraine, or meet Ukrainians here? I hope it's the former. The latter is a war zone. I get reach outs from women in Ukraine on the app pretty regularly.
    There are websites for that. Russian women dating. But Ukraine, I don't think so. lol.

  11. #7604
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-eced12bd63b1

    This young lady sent me a very lengthy message on how she introduces men with beautiful Ukrainian women and she "manages" the interactions until we find the women we want then she sets up the meet up and takes her 900 fee for instruction. Sounds more like a pimp to me.
    She's trying to set men up to go to Ukraine, or meet Ukrainians here? I hope it's the former. The latter is a war zone. I get reach outs from women in Ukraine on the app pretty regularly.

  12. #7603
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Other posts I have come across in other cities claim cards from 'Blackhawk' would work on SA. I had no idea how to locate those, however. I don't have a current source for the cards I have most recently gotten to work, OneVanilla.

    So tonight I am in Gelson's grocery store and happen to see a prepaid card at the register. I look closely and it says 'Blackhawk'. More searching gets me to a Reddit thread, and it says specifically that these cards are sold in Gelson's in CA. It also mentions Staples and / or Office Depot, or Lowes.

    Now I believe IK what to look for. I will go back to Gelson's tomorrow and get one of those cards, try it out and report back.
    Posted my success and details on the Richmond VA sugar thread.

  13. #7602

    ValentinaRose ValentinaBullet666 also on SB

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohnRoger  [View Original Post]
    So, It looks like there's a rebrand. ValentinaRose is now ValentinaBullet666.

    Randy G. Still answers with the same number with the same douchebag questions.

    Scam, fraud and extortion. It's a package deal.
    Sigh. Good Vibes 111X on SecretBenefits.

    Hot, but so is lava.

  14. #7601
    Quote Originally Posted by Egor2011  [View Original Post]
    Every once and a while I lead with my little head and nearly always regret it. Here is a reminder to keep your whits about you and don't be afraid to bail early when your spider senses are tingling.

    I chatted back and forth with Bella on SA and then via cell. Decently responsive back and forth negotiated a BB meetup. We talk about a time and her coming to my place and then as it gets closer she alerts me that she may have to raincheck as her friends are trying to get her to go out to the club. She tells me she is figuring out her plans and will give me a call shortly. Hours go by and I pass out on the couch only to get woken up by a FaceTime from her where she is dancing around in a bra and thong and the little head says wake up and go see her. So naturally I do. I get to her hotel and am given a floor but not the room number. Writing this its like why did my brain not kick in any point along the way here? I get to the floor and am waiting for her to come grab me from the elevators. Security comes up asking what I am doing there and have to call her to get her to give me the room number so Security leaves me alone. Walk in the room and there is another naked girl in the room. A cute little blonde thing. Listen I like the company of naked women and all but surprise guests in the room is a big red flag. The room is a mess to the point where the blonde girl is looking for some panties and can't seem to find any anywhere. The bed is covered in bronzer and makeup residue. There is white powder residue on the rooms table. She asks for money upfront (why oh why did I give it to her. Ugh). Her friend says she will go stay in the bathroom while Bella and I get comfortable. Then the rules start coming out. No kissing with Bella, no BJ, no FIV, no. Well just lots of no.
    That's so bad to hear. Never ever move forward even if you have slight doubt, not worth it. There are so many girls just move on with your game than stick to one. Also I always meet in public setting for first meet to gauge, you will get fairly great idea whether girl is genuine or not. So stay safe and be vigilant.

  15. #7600

    Pimpin

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-eced12bd63b1

    This young lady sent me a very lengthy message on how she introduces men with beautiful Ukrainian women and she "manages" the interactions until we find the women we want then she sets up the meet up and takes her 900 fee for instruction. Sounds more like a pimp to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape