Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 28184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19139

    Raya

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen 21 year old Raya? I'm out of town for at least the next couple of weeks otherwise I'd see her. I used to know another provider very well a few years ago that also had an inverted cross on her midsection, but a much bigger and bolder one. Never had my dick sucked better and she was an absolute pleasure to fuck and creampie. She lived with me for a little while and I was working on getting her to let me pound her ass but she took off to another state to be closer to her kid. Getting flashbacks of her seeing this girl's petite tattooed body and inverted cross.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/127383112

    https://callescort.org/727-633-5271
    Was able to contact her but she wants hh $$ & H $$. 50. She also needs selfie or live photo on snap of yourself. Soooo nope for me.

  2. #19138

    Raya

    Has anyone seen 21 year old Raya? I'm out of town for at least the next couple of weeks otherwise I'd see her. I used to know another provider very well a few years ago that also had an inverted cross on her midsection, but a much bigger and bolder one. Never had my dick sucked better and she was an absolute pleasure to fuck and creampie. She lived with me for a little while and I was working on getting her to let me pound her ass but she took off to another state to be closer to her kid. Getting flashbacks of her seeing this girl's petite tattooed body and inverted cross.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/127383112

    https://callescort.org/727-633-5271
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 75_f.jpg‎  

  3. #19137

    Victoria Gray

    Has anyone experienced her? She just decreased her rates. Been eyeing her for a year.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-gray

    If anyone has been with her on here does she swallow or does BBBJ?

  4. #19136

    Little person

    I am looking for a great time and a provider that is a little person. I have seen a few on LC but not sure if they are real. Any intel will be appreciated. Thank you.

  5. #19135

    Michelle is downhill

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Speak / text Spanish to her. That drives her crazy.
    She actually likes me from a past experience, has my number saved and still flakes on me all the time. I've tried to see her this last month and haven't been able get her to actually come through, several times tells to come over then ghosts. I've contacted her from multiple burner numbers, offering big money, same responses, has no problem setting appts then not responding when you say you are there. Take your money elsewhere.

  6. #19134

    Karla Latina

    With some many fake ads out there, I thought I may share my experience with this one. I saw her yesterday after work. Pics are not hers, but I'd say she has a similar body type. Gorgeous Latina body, cute face. I'd say late 20's. Ad says GFE friendly, but only allows some lfk. She isn't BBBJ friendly either. Overall I had a great experience, very sexy body. I will comeback.

    Link:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...scorts/3077323

  7. #19133

    Jayde / Payge

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel350  [View Original Post]
    Jayde still a solid girl but this day she is a bit UTR but she still available she very good with a great body but you probably have to make an appointment bc she needs time to get ready treat her with respect she is a good provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/130281231#.
    I recently also had a dream with Payge. I saw posts about her in the past figured I would give her a shot. She was my ready earlier in the day. But I'm my way home from work I and get a message she was free and we were off to the races. The BBBJ was great fought back having to pop. She was really good then we swapped to k9. Her ass was just perfect. Anyway couldn't hold back longer, she was a great girl also told me her number changes. If you haven't give yourself a chance to meet this one.

  8. #19132
    Quote Originally Posted by PoloLew  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ava twice. She's real. Pics are accurate. Definitely checks off that fetish if you like that tatted look. Pawg style body. Great bbj. First visit she was very cheerful and talkative. I enjoyed so much that I visited again 2 weeks later. She seemed out of it and disengaged. Bbj was still decent but the vibe was a little off so YMMV. Will probably repeat based off the first visit. Maybe was just having a bad day 2nd visit. Incall was a house off Busch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131460974
    To add to this review. She is real but super unreliable and will ghost you in a second.

    If you're able to get good comms. You'll get a decent experience from a non-GFE provider.

    I wouldn't repeat based on the comms. I had no other issues and didn't see any track marks, etc.

  9. #19131

    Ava YMMV

    I've had many good vibes with Ava. She doesn't get as slutty and nasty as I prefer but she shows good affection and can hold a conversation. She likes weed, X, Coca Cola and mushrooms. Needless to say, she can be a bit unpredictable. That's part of her appeal.

    Really one of my all time favorites. Classic beauty and charm.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoloLew  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ava twice. She's real. Pics are accurate. Definitely checks off that fetish if you like that tatted look. Pawg style body. Great bbj. First visit she was very cheerful and talkative. I enjoyed so much that I visited again 2 weeks later. She seemed out of it and disengaged. Bbj was still decent but the vibe was a little off so YMMV. Will probably repeat based off the first visit. Maybe was just having a bad day 2nd visit. Incall was a house off Busch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131460974

  10. #19130

    Jayde / Payge

    Jayde still a solid girl but this day she is a bit UTR but she still available she very good with a great body but you probably have to make an appointment bc she needs time to get ready treat her with respect she is a good provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/130281231#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20221222_111144_01.jpg‎  

  11. #19129

    Lexi

    Seen her when she was in the brandon area. Alot bigger then her pics suggest. Dream was a Good BBBJ. Didn't want cim. Talked her into it and she almost threw up LOL all down her throat and face. Was sketchy location. Had a knock at the door but she saidbshe was busy never opened the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoloLew  [View Original Post]

  12. #19128

    Ava

    Visited Ava twice. She's real. Pics are accurate. Definitely checks off that fetish if you like that tatted look. Pawg style body. Great bbj. First visit she was very cheerful and talkative. I enjoyed so much that I visited again 2 weeks later. She seemed out of it and disengaged. Bbj was still decent but the vibe was a little off so YMMV. Will probably repeat based off the first visit. Maybe was just having a bad day 2nd visit. Incall was a house off Busch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131460974

  13. #19127

  14. #19126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    What an evening

    Went to meet my regular Shine again. After our performance, I met her friend Beba. Young Dominican mix. Asked if she was to do doubles and oh boy my evening just went magical. Had the best time of my life. They both are great together. I don't have any words to express how happy I left. Never had doubles before and this was something beyond magical. I'm going to go again.

    Look for shine's ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131133644

  15. #19125
    Would love some more info on her!?

    Comms, damage, she's advertising GFE, MSOG, Bbj, Cim (accurate? Personality (fun or all business?

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    She is real and that phat azz looks good. I have seen her many times but stop seeing her due to long drive, LOL. Wish she is near but she isn't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape