Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 18820
-
05-04-23 09:11 #14875Senior Member

Posts: 683Heather
Those pics are all VERY flattering. She is no beauty. Good head and give her 40-50 bucks.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
GRAPP150.
-
05-04-23 06:47 #14874Senior Member

Posts: 173Which Heather is this one?
-
05-03-23 23:04 #14873Senior Member

Posts: 633Tuma
I know Jersey is great with tuma. Any know any other providers who like to tonque your ass or a spa that does it 100% no problem.
-
05-03-23 17:02 #14872Regular Member

Posts: 8Google that number and take a look at the different photos associated to that posting. Might be a catfish.
Originally Posted by Ajtna
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 08:00 #14871Senior Member

Posts: 27Chanel?
Was dreaming about this one anybody had any good dreams with her?
https://callescort.org/407-754-8883
-
05-02-23 22:08 #14870Senior Member

Posts: 2007You could have the server / bartender ask the ladies what they are drinking as you would like to buy them a drink. Great ice breaker.
Originally Posted by Ween0007
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there and happy hunting,. NC HUNTER.
-
05-02-23 15:23 #14869Regular Member

Posts: 13Bar etiquette?
What is your experience? Was at a bar and 2 women sit next to me. The one closest to me has her back turned from me to chat with her friend. I'm able to make eye contact with the friend across from as she is facing my direction but because the female next to me has her back completely in front it feels awkward to strike up a conversation. What would you do? The female making eye contact seemed interested but I wasn't sure how to engage in conversation. What would you do in that situation? Thanks!
-
04-27-23 23:18 #14868Senior Member

Posts: 42Interesting Looking Venezolana
https://callescort.org/786-802-8150
By any chance, has any one seen her.
-
04-27-23 19:01 #14867Senior Member

Posts: 43Thanks for your post. With those looks and back tats she was in the mix for a visit, even with the RBF, which I mentioned to her in my inquiry. She assured me she was a ray of sunshine, but I didn't believe it for a second. Luckily ended up going elsewhere and putting her on the back burner, now to be thrown to the garbage. Thanks again, and sorry for your loss.
Originally Posted by NightOwl754
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 18:46 #14866Senior Member

Posts: 93On the search
What's going on fellas getting ready to leave the nest tonight, anyone have any good doctors they can share with me in the Washington DC area? DM me please.
Stay safe and gooo magic!! Rookie of the year!
-
04-27-23 11:27 #14865Senior Member

Posts: 330Retiring
Well said sir.
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
I miss HK and actually dropped her a text last in the hopes she turns on her ap. She retired last August and moved north doe a guy.
Be safe.
-
04-27-23 10:54 #14864Senior Member

Posts: 173Avaleigh Natalie
Does anyone have intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/547181423735
-
04-27-23 09:49 #14863Regular Member

Posts: 12Good luck
I miss Hailey Knight. She was really cool.
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 07:57 #14862Senior Member

Posts: 222Done!
I'm hanging up my hobby hat, personal reasons. Been doing this on the side (have a SO) and I want to get out before it catches up with me. Dumped my number. Never done FS, always independent rub gals and L1 AMPs. Started with Hailey Knight back in the day, great chick and had many others. Never really found an L1 AMP with what I'd consider an attractive gal. Kind of got stuck going to see Kate for a while, other than getting off and convenience, I didn't care much about her looks. Nikki is fantastic but I've been going down a path I don't like, further and further into the hobby. I even contemplated contacting FS gals recently. Last and greatest encounter with the legend Nikki is where I'm going to leave it. Have fun fellas!
-
04-27-23 07:40 #14861Senior Member

Posts: 1837Thanks for Sharing
Sorry this happened to you. Thanks for sharing, I am sure it will help others avoid her. The only thing I can add is that you may have broken the golden rule. It may or may not have helped, but once you pay in advance, you can pretty much kiss your cash good bye. She had no "energy" to do a good job. She got what she wanted, paid.
Originally Posted by NightOwl754
[View Original Post]
This is why generically we say over and over, Never pay in advance.
Grain 56.













Reply With Quote





