Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 1604 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 28174
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19129

    Lexi

    Seen her when she was in the brandon area. Alot bigger then her pics suggest. Dream was a Good BBBJ. Didn't want cim. Talked her into it and she almost threw up LOL all down her throat and face. Was sketchy location. Had a knock at the door but she saidbshe was busy never opened the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoloLew  [View Original Post]

  2. #19128

    Ava

    Visited Ava twice. She's real. Pics are accurate. Definitely checks off that fetish if you like that tatted look. Pawg style body. Great bbj. First visit she was very cheerful and talkative. I enjoyed so much that I visited again 2 weeks later. She seemed out of it and disengaged. Bbj was still decent but the vibe was a little off so YMMV. Will probably repeat based off the first visit. Maybe was just having a bad day 2nd visit. Incall was a house off Busch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131460974

  3. #19127

  4. #19126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    What an evening

    Went to meet my regular Shine again. After our performance, I met her friend Beba. Young Dominican mix. Asked if she was to do doubles and oh boy my evening just went magical. Had the best time of my life. They both are great together. I don't have any words to express how happy I left. Never had doubles before and this was something beyond magical. I'm going to go again.

    Look for shine's ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131133644

  5. #19125
    Would love some more info on her!?

    Comms, damage, she's advertising GFE, MSOG, Bbj, Cim (accurate? Personality (fun or all business?

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    She is real and that phat azz looks good. I have seen her many times but stop seeing her due to long drive, LOL. Wish she is near but she isn't.

  6. #19124

    Details?

    Thanks for sharing, can you give any more info? What was damage? How much for qv?, how did she verify? How was communication?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lady recently. She claims to be from Spain but I think she's Cuban.

    Pics are accurate and she is all natural and quite attractive. Everything covered.

    Pretty standard latina experience. Everything covered. All business. But she is hot and is worth seeing. I recommend a QV.

    Nice safe incall in 33615.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131065302#.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/954-433-6445

  7. #19123

    Are you talking about Denisse?

    Are you talking about Denisse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapose  [View Original Post]
    She's real and totally worth it. She's a 10/10 with a Perfect body. Talk about waxing that ass! Dude, totally worth more than she's asking. PM for more details. And I say this to all the fellas, come correct. Hygiene and a friendly attitude go a long way. This one is a dress to impress. She will be in sexy lingerie with perfect tits hanging out. Head game on point. CG riding is sexy as hell. Perfect view from behind and really just a perfect session all around. Bring your Google translate unless you speak Spanish. Have fun.

  8. #19122

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trant345  [View Original Post]
    Qv $. 50.

    Hhr $$.

    She was hosting out of her own place. It was an apartment.
    What were the rates? There was another report about her that said she doesn't allow kissing on her body and only rode or doggy. Wonder if it's a YMMV case.

  9. #19121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Michelle NFL cheerleader

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    How the hell did you manage to get her to not waste your time and actually see her? Please share your tips! I tried to lasso that unicorn a couple of times and it just became a huge exercise in frustration and wasted time.
    Speak / text Spanish to her. That drives her crazy.

  10. #19120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Tiny Layla

    Hey guys,

    TOFTT recently and met tiny Layla. She's visiting but is from out of town. She's looking to meet some nice dudes here while she's in town to justify staying longer. Run to see her. Run. Currently she's just off of 301, but can do outcall too.

    She's 4'10' maybe 90 lbs. Perfect skin, all natural. Cuban American, all English. Great covered mic skills, deep and sloppy. She's tiny, tight, handles all position requests. You'll love her. I'm going back for an hour ASAP.

    If I could imagine doll (Stephanie) ten years ago, I think this might have been her.

    120/150/200.

    Tell her EJ sent you so she knows you are not playing games.

    https://callescort.org/419-688-8114
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1c7f5bb86e94f490f84522c43f66f20b_f.jpg‎   05f070abb83c0e57e1338cf70f8f16d9_f.jpg‎   9b6064241eb030ee219779099582643e_f.jpg‎  

  11. #19119

    Jessie at Town and Country

    Saw this lady recently. She claims to be from Spain but I think she's Cuban.

    Pics are accurate and she is all natural and quite attractive. Everything covered.

    Pretty standard latina experience. Everything covered. All business. But she is hot and is worth seeing. I recommend a QV.

    Nice safe incall in 33615.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131065302#.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/954-433-6445

  12. #19118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by TelTheDog  [View Original Post]
    What her rate and option?
    Good luck, she will ghost you sitting in the parking lot and make you wait an hour for the privilege.

  13. #19117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    How the hell!

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/130812010

    She is real, the ad is accurate to what she looks like. For me she is a lot of fun.

    BBBJCIM swallow every drop. I am not a hug BJ fan but Michelle is real good at it for me. Better then Astrid and others people rant on about. YMMV.

    FS multiple positions.

    Feel free tom PM if you have additional questions.
    How the hell did you manage to get her to not waste your time and actually see her? Please share your tips! I tried to lasso that unicorn a couple of times and it just became a huge exercise in frustration and wasted time.

  14. #19116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202
    That sucks man. Glad you got out with no other incidents. Someone else posted they robbed him too.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeter  [View Original Post]
    I got robbed by this girl and a guy. Careful out there brothers.

    I crossed the bridge to see this girl as many of us do in search of good pussy. I parked and the girl came outside to meet me and we walked in her place together. It was dark and when we went to the bedroom a guy jumped from out of nowhere with a stick in his hand and told me to drop the donation. I did and left without incident, but that wasn't cool at all. Makes me rethink this if you can so easily be setup like that.

    She goes by Breeze, Dreama, Blue that I've seen so far.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/121492507

  15. #19115

    Out calls only

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Seen her about 6 months ago, not bad looks nice body, cost 1. 5 but up charge 50, for bbj & daty overall not a bad time, probably would repeat in a bind (not a big can of upsells) has no incall& was on time, hope this helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape