Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Brazlilian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1011
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #666

    Gaby Ferrari

    Seen her in Waltham. She is on Eros. Absolutely best ass and very pretty face and that's where it stopped. Wanted 500 for hour. 300 half. Got her at 250. The service was well below par. BBBJ for 20 seconds. Then she laid on her back. Mish doggie finish in bag. She spoke no English. Very cold. Great body zero GFE. Will not repeat.

    Any one out there have any suggestions for a pretty provider with athletic bubble butt and GFE attitude. Looking for so much but nothing seems to be out there.

  2. #665
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    I think a lot of people have been priced out of the Brazilians and the Brazilian in my area have been slim pickings (then again, all of a sudden tonight a dozen of them have popped up), and I had some less than stellar experiences (waste of money) so I'm not going at it as much as I used to. Also my hookup seems to had a slow time for a while but I think they're picking back up now.
    You used to be able to see a decent quality Brazilian for a reasonable half hour rate. Like less than 200, probably around 160. And it was always better to do the half hour because it was almost always a rush job anyway even if you booked a full hour. End result is the same. Now they've all jacked their half hour rates up to 250-300. There were a couple of Brazilian milfs I used to see who only offered 1 hour appointments at 400. Anabelle and Larissa, now they've raised their 1 hour rate to 500, and everything is still covered. I've noticed they don't seem to visit here as often as they used to. They were here at least monthly visiting from NJ and they always were in Waltham. I still see their ads on Eros, but a lot less frequent these days. I kind of stopped going to them because they got annoying with texts messages letting me know every time they were in town. I did just see Anabelle last week when she was here and it had been over a year since I last saw her. Session was just meh ok.

    It's drying up out there. Economy sucks and seeing escorts is the first thing to get cut. Nothing in this business lasts forever. I’ve met a lot of great ladies doing this since the early 90s. I can honestly say I’ve met 4 truly great ladies who were standouts since I’ve been doing this. They all eventually moved on to better things. Most of them do. Enjoy it while it lasts and treat the good ones well. The really great ones don’t stick around long.

  3. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveOneWranglr  [View Original Post]
    This thread has been dead for a while now, is it because other people are having the same issue? That you can't get on this site on iPhone unless connected to Wi-Fi? It will not load on cellular data.
    I think a lot of people have been priced out of the Brazilians and the Brazilian in my area have been slim pickings (then again, all of a sudden tonight a dozen of them have popped up), and I had some less than stellar experiences (waste of money) so I'm not going at it as much as I used to. Also my hookup seems to had a slow time for a while but I think they're picking back up now.

  4. #663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyKing  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I use Verizon for both my mobile and home internet, never had any issues.
    I use verizon as well for my android and also have a problem loading so usually just delete or stop.

    On another note, I love the Brazilians and always had a great time with them in strip clubs etc but it seems the newer batch will not even offer BBBJ so I don't even look at the adds anymore. Anyone else feel the same way?

  5. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    This has been talked about in at least one other thread. It's Verizon mobile service, specifically. If I am on mobile the site doesn't load, then if I turn on VPN it will work. Same with wifi vs cellular at home, and my ISP is actually Verizon as well.
    Interesting. I use Verizon for both my mobile and home internet, never had any issues.

  6. #661
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyKing  [View Original Post]
    I use an iPhone and never have issues accessing this site. Try a different browser maybe. I use Brave or DuckDuckGo.
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I'm not the only one then. This site only works with WiFi. When I'm on cell data it almost never works or it's really slow and times out. As far as this thread being dead, I don't think so as the other forums are quite active. I guess nobody is really seeing any Brazilians lately or they have nothing new to post about. Probably the latter.
    This has been talked about in at least one other thread. It's Verizon mobile service, specifically. If I am on mobile the site doesn't load, then if I turn on VPN it will work. Same with wifi vs cellular at home, and my ISP is actually Verizon as well.

  7. #660
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I'm not the only one then. This site only works with WiFi. When I'm on cell data it almost never works or it's really slow and times out. As far as this thread being dead, I don't think so as the other forums are quite active. I guess nobody is really seeing any Brazilians lately or they have nothing new to post about. Probably the latter.
    I use an iPhone and never have issues accessing this site. Try a different browser maybe. I use Brave or DuckDuckGo.

  8. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveOneWranglr  [View Original Post]
    This thread has been dead for a while now, is it because other people are having the same issue? That you can't get on this site on iPhone unless connected to Wi-Fi? It will not load on cellular data.
    I'm not the only one then. This site only works with WiFi. When I'm on cell data it almost never works or it's really slow and times out. As far as this thread being dead, I don't think so as the other forums are quite active. I guess nobody is really seeing any Brazilians lately or they have nothing new to post about. Probably the latter.

  9. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveOneWranglr  [View Original Post]
    This thread has been dead for a while now, is it because other people are having the same issue? That you can't get on this site on iPhone unless connected to Wi-Fi? It will not load on cellular data.
    I think it's because people aren't seeing the Brazilians as often and / or don't have anything new to report for the Brazilians. Other threads are active.

  10. #657

    Deadzone

    This thread has been dead for a while now, is it because other people are having the same issue? That you can't get on this site on iPhone unless connected to Wi-Fi? It will not load on cellular data.

  11. #656

    Joy inn Waltham

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...8681.htm?cat=1

    209 xxx2201.

    She's in Waltham now, saw her in Braintree at the fishy hotel (seriously hate that place, having to walk by the desk twice sucks especially when they want to make eye contact and say hello, I'm just trying to be cagey).

    This girl is definite the one in the pics but in person is much older appearing so the pics are old of heavily touched up. That being said, nice full soft boobs that may be _slightly_ augmented but so subtle enough to fool you if you didn't know. Soft body, nicely curvy. Wouldn't do more than a peck on the lips and wouldn't do BBBJ other than a bit of perfunctory licking and sucking the head, which is a shame because she gagged on it a bit when the condom was on which I love. 250 hh for my visit, and quoted 400 hr which if I could have gotten her to up to DFK, BBBJ and MSOG I would have definitely repeated for. Took a banging like a champ and even made some convincing moans. Would repeat. Also says she's half Italian and if you wanted to try some Italian dirty talk she is a good bet. Mama mia!
    Joy.

    Her Eros posting shows this now which is weird https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/1637452.htm - I'll post her number a bit later.

    So in the old posting pics definitely matched. Apparently this blonde half brazilian / Italian girl knew the other one that I'm quoting above. This girl was way shorter, definitely a short stack, had bigger all natural tits. Which actually looked like they had a reduction. She told me they were big before. Kind of breaks my heart.

    This girl had a frenetic energy with her. Very manic pixie dream girl. Very fun, but got a bit tiring. Stop talking and just put my dick in your mouth. If she was a bit more chill that'd be nice. Wouldn't BBBJ or dfk for 250 hh, and did do it. But just barely. At 400 hr.

  12. #655

    Whatever the fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    You've "dreamed" about this girl in posts several times. Why don't you post what her location is? Or what the location of your dream is. Whatever the fuck.
    Yep, my bad. Shit happens thought it timed out. Oh well.

    Waltham.

  13. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by NRoadWarrior  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamed of Eleanor a few times, always a great experience. Massage skills are better than most AMPs, she's always very polite and considerate.

    I recently dreamed about the duo, definitely enjoyed myself, can PM me for more details if desired.

    Very clean and quiet place, I like how she is discrete and concerned about the neighbors.
    You've "dreamed" about this girl in posts several times. Why don't you post what her location is? Or what the location of your dream is. Whatever the fuck.

  14. #653

    Eleanor

    I've dreamed of Eleanor a few times, always a great experience. Massage skills are better than most AMPs, she's always very polite and considerate.

    I recently dreamed about the duo, definitely enjoyed myself, can PM me for more details if desired.

    Very clean and quiet place, I like how she is discrete and concerned about the neighbors.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeBballa69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her fairly recently. Pictures are definitely her, she's actually better looking person. Hosts in a nice apartment. She will make you wait until the hallways are empty to come in, but she explained that she really likes her apartment and doesn't want to raise any suspicions, which seemed more than fair to me. Her massage skills were so so, but was very sensual with a lot of teasing. To me I got to have at least one. If I'm not getting an expert level massage you got to be sensual and erotic, and she definitely was so I was happy. On the flip she went for the cover and finished with full service. She was excellent and I will repeat.

    Only question I have is when I was texting her to set up an appointment she offered me a four hand and sent me pictures of her friend, cost was 8 for an hour. The pictures looked great but I wasn't sure what I was getting with Eleanor yet. Was wondering if anyones experienced the two of them at once before.

  15. #652

    Melinda

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...8681.htm?cat=1

    209 xxx2201.

    She's in Waltham now, saw her in Braintree at the fishy hotel (seriously hate that place, having to walk by the desk twice sucks especially when they want to make eye contact and say hello, I'm just trying to be cagey).

    This girl is definite the one in the pics but in person is much older appearing so the pics are old of heavily touched up. That being said, nice full soft boobs that may be _slightly_ augmented but so subtle enough to fool you if you didn't know. Soft body, nicely curvy. Wouldn't do more than a peck on the lips and wouldn't do BBBJ other than a bit of perfunctory licking and sucking the head, which is a shame because she gagged on it a bit when the condom was on which I love. 250 hh for my visit, and quoted 400 hr which if I could have gotten her to up to DFK, BBBJ and MSOG I would have definitely repeated for. Took a banging like a champ and even made some convincing moans. Would repeat. Also says she's half Italian and if you wanted to try some Italian dirty talk she is a good bet. Mama mia!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape