Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28236

    Anna /7 Mile

    Saw her over the weekend. Easy to set up, I called and a woman with a thick Asian accent picked up, then hung up when I asked if they're open. I texted asking to see Anna in half an hour, they wrote back OK.

    Easy to find, plenty of parking and when I went the was only one other car in the lot. $50 house fee for half hour. Told the mamasan I was there for Anna, she got her. Anna probably in her 40's, nice body.

    Very enthusiastic, almost too much it was over the top. No massage just straight to the act. Wouldn't do BBBJ but licked it while raw plus sucked my balls and licked my taint. CBJ good but a little toothy. She actually got on top of me in 69 position and tried to sit on my face. I wasn't about to eat out an old Asian lady in an AMP so I just stuck a finger in her asshole until she hopped off.

    Fucking started with her on top but she was making really weird faces & noises (too much fake enthusiasm) so I flipped her to doggy and pounded away until I blew in the bag. Not very tight, used lots of lube. When done she wanted to make out but I just wanted to get out of there so I wouldn't kiss her. She had a spray bottle with alcohol and wiped down my crotch, I had her spray my hands too.

    FS was $200 on top of house fee. Really isn't the experience I like to go for so I won't be back but I get it why lots of people like her.

  2. #28235

    Tiffany was blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it was Tiffany? He stated the provider was blonde.
    Last time I was there a couple months ago she was blonde.

  3. #28234
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBatWing  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a chance to stop in and see Anna. Got there pretty early as I was the only one there. 7 Miles spa is kinda non-descript and you might miss it if you didn't know it was there. For me this location is 8/10, but from the sounds of it the local D town fellas don't like it. Greeted by a pretty girl about 5' tall and took me back to a room. I asked if she was Anna, and she said "O, you want Anna, go to this room". Placed the money for the hour on the table and started getting ready then Anna walked. Damn. She was significantly more beautiful than the first girl 9. 5/10.5' 3" ish, with b-c cups and firm body. She gave an energetic greeting with a flirtatious hug. Asked for a table shower and one is not available there. I am a big fan of table showers, so I was a little disappointed. Now, if I could use one word to describe Anna, it would be flirtatious. So flirtatious that 5 minutes into the massage and I couldn't take it anymore and we were off to the races. It was pretty much 40 minutes of anything I wanted. 10/10, almost tossed her in the trunk of my car and drove away. Anna is a true GFE. The last 15 minutes was a good clean up, her still being flirtatious and playful while getting me dressed. I felt like I was 16 again. I would defiantly repeat and highly recommend. If only she was based out of GR. But then I would be poor.
    Sounds like fun to me. Is that on 7 mile, E of Middlebelt? What is the going rate there?

  4. #28233

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBatWing  [View Original Post]
    FYI When you leave, you will smell of Anna and her perfume (In a good Way). So if you are going home to someone.
    Went to my health club after. No issues with the nice smell.

  5. #28232

    7 mile

    Never been to 7 mile before. It is hard to locate: nothing on the building. I drew Anna and the experience was very fine. I will go back but not often as she is a little pricey but well worth it. I was in a mood and didn't negotiate much.

  6. #28231
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyLoverF  [View Original Post]
    Hi, has anyone seen this one? Anything extra to be had?
    She looks like a hippie. Seems promising from that photo.

  7. #28230

    Vigor

    Quote Originally Posted by MidgetMike  [View Original Post]
    This one's pretty new. Anyone been here yet?
    I went there once a couple months back it was legit.

  8. #28229

    A recent report about Yoko states:

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterTc  [View Original Post]
    In my notes Yoko was at Magic Healing and Jenny was at Asian Well Being, but I have seen posts that they at other places. Can anyone confirm where they work?
    She was working at (SWB) Shiatsu Well Being a few weeks ago, Dequindre near 15 Mile?

  9. #28228

    Where are Jenny and Yoko working?

    In my notes Yoko was at Magic Healing and Jenny was at Asian Well Being, but I have seen posts that they at other places. Can anyone confirm where they work?

  10. #28227

    Vigor Health Rochester

    This one's pretty new. Anyone been here yet?

  11. #28226

    Kk

    First, I hope she is OK.

    2. I had a visit with her a while back. She finished up and told me all done. Before offering the happy ending. I did ask for my just dessert and she obliged. But, Really, I needed to ask. She was very accommodating in the past, Oral with a smile. Now out on her own she seems a bit wishy washy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment with KK on Friday afternoon, it was supposed to be my first visit with her. Very easy comm's prior to, I texted when I arrived at the parking lot like she requested. She responded and said she needed a couple minutes and would text me when she was coming to get me at the back door. After 20 minutes I texted and said I couldn't wait any longer and radio silence from there on.

  12. #28225
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    You clearly had Tiffany. Even a little RTFF would have told you that. She's Asian and runs the place.....
    Are you sure it was Tiffany? He stated the provider was blonde.

  13. #28224

    Stood up by KK.

    I had an appointment with KK on Friday afternoon, it was supposed to be my first visit with her. Very easy comm's prior to, I texted when I arrived at the parking lot like she requested. She responded and said she needed a couple minutes and would text me when she was coming to get me at the back door. After 20 minutes I texted and said I couldn't wait any longer and radio silence from there on.

  14. #28223

    Come relax those tired muscles with me. (Ypsilantî) - Anyone See Her?

    Hi, has anyone seen this one? Anything extra to be had?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture69.JPG‎  

  15. #28222
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

    Anybody with a brain and command of English can see that this was written by the chick, our JR mods have good brains but English isn't their first language. In the future instead of helping them get traction by quoting them use the report post button.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape