Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 751 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7608

    Sugar story of hiding and discovery

    I am messaging w / a 30's girl on the site. Smart! Her profile name includes her first name, that she gives me. Her sugar story is that she works as a scientist for a Federal cabinet Dept. This freaks me a bit, this might give her access to some investigative tools that the average girl doesn't have, to track me down. But I proceed. We get on great, I start digging to get counterbalancing intelligence. I use one of the face rec sites on her profile photo. I do see one hit on Twitter that looks like her. The handle is at (another feminine name)(the name she gave me). So, her twitter is either her first and middle name, and for sugaring she uses her middle name (many people do this, including me), or that name she gave me as her first name is actually a last name. So, what do I learn from her twitter? She is involved w / a group that tries to use psychedelics therapeutically. Not the worst I have ever seen, but perhaps a little shady. Perhaps she is a government employee and this is a side hustle. Or recreation.

    I will still pursue her, with eyes wide open.

  2. #7607
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Other posts I have come across in other cities claim cards from 'Blackhawk' would work on SA. I had no idea how to locate those, however. I don't have a current source for the cards I have most recently gotten to work, OneVanilla.

    So tonight I am in Gelson's grocery store and happen to see a prepaid card at the register. I look closely and it says 'Blackhawk'. More searching gets me to a Reddit thread, and it says specifically that these cards are sold in Gelson's in CA. It also mentions Staples and / or Office Depot, or Lowes.

    Now I believe IK what to look for. I will go back to Gelson's tomorrow and get one of those cards, try it out and report back.
    Staples is having a sale on these GCs. No fees. Saves you 6 bucks per card.

    https://slickdeals.net/f/16613156-at...30-5-6-limit-8

  3. #7606

    Giftcard

    Visa gift cards sold at Ralphs / Krogers also work. Prepaidgiftbalance.com is the site on the back.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Other posts I have come across in other cities claim cards from 'Blackhawk' would work on SA. I had no idea how to locate those, however. I don't have a current source for the cards I have most recently gotten to work, OneVanilla.

    So tonight I am in Gelson's grocery store and happen to see a prepaid card at the register. I look closely and it says 'Blackhawk'. More searching gets me to a Reddit thread, and it says specifically that these cards are sold in Gelson's in CA. It also mentions Staples and / or Office Depot, or Lowes.

    Now I believe IK what to look for. I will go back to Gelson's tomorrow and get one of those cards, try it out and report back.

  4. #7605
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    She's trying to set men up to go to Ukraine, or meet Ukrainians here? I hope it's the former. The latter is a war zone. I get reach outs from women in Ukraine on the app pretty regularly.
    There are websites for that. Russian women dating. But Ukraine, I don't think so. lol.

  5. #7604
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-eced12bd63b1

    This young lady sent me a very lengthy message on how she introduces men with beautiful Ukrainian women and she "manages" the interactions until we find the women we want then she sets up the meet up and takes her 900 fee for instruction. Sounds more like a pimp to me.
    She's trying to set men up to go to Ukraine, or meet Ukrainians here? I hope it's the former. The latter is a war zone. I get reach outs from women in Ukraine on the app pretty regularly.

  6. #7603
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Other posts I have come across in other cities claim cards from 'Blackhawk' would work on SA. I had no idea how to locate those, however. I don't have a current source for the cards I have most recently gotten to work, OneVanilla.

    So tonight I am in Gelson's grocery store and happen to see a prepaid card at the register. I look closely and it says 'Blackhawk'. More searching gets me to a Reddit thread, and it says specifically that these cards are sold in Gelson's in CA. It also mentions Staples and / or Office Depot, or Lowes.

    Now I believe IK what to look for. I will go back to Gelson's tomorrow and get one of those cards, try it out and report back.
    Posted my success and details on the Richmond VA sugar thread.

  7. #7602

    ValentinaRose ValentinaBullet666 also on SB

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohnRoger  [View Original Post]
    So, It looks like there's a rebrand. ValentinaRose is now ValentinaBullet666.

    Randy G. Still answers with the same number with the same douchebag questions.

    Scam, fraud and extortion. It's a package deal.
    Sigh. Good Vibes 111X on SecretBenefits.

    Hot, but so is lava.

  8. #7601
    Quote Originally Posted by Egor2011  [View Original Post]
    Every once and a while I lead with my little head and nearly always regret it. Here is a reminder to keep your whits about you and don't be afraid to bail early when your spider senses are tingling.

    I chatted back and forth with Bella on SA and then via cell. Decently responsive back and forth negotiated a BB meetup. We talk about a time and her coming to my place and then as it gets closer she alerts me that she may have to raincheck as her friends are trying to get her to go out to the club. She tells me she is figuring out her plans and will give me a call shortly. Hours go by and I pass out on the couch only to get woken up by a FaceTime from her where she is dancing around in a bra and thong and the little head says wake up and go see her. So naturally I do. I get to her hotel and am given a floor but not the room number. Writing this its like why did my brain not kick in any point along the way here? I get to the floor and am waiting for her to come grab me from the elevators. Security comes up asking what I am doing there and have to call her to get her to give me the room number so Security leaves me alone. Walk in the room and there is another naked girl in the room. A cute little blonde thing. Listen I like the company of naked women and all but surprise guests in the room is a big red flag. The room is a mess to the point where the blonde girl is looking for some panties and can't seem to find any anywhere. The bed is covered in bronzer and makeup residue. There is white powder residue on the rooms table. She asks for money upfront (why oh why did I give it to her. Ugh). Her friend says she will go stay in the bathroom while Bella and I get comfortable. Then the rules start coming out. No kissing with Bella, no BJ, no FIV, no. Well just lots of no.
    That's so bad to hear. Never ever move forward even if you have slight doubt, not worth it. There are so many girls just move on with your game than stick to one. Also I always meet in public setting for first meet to gauge, you will get fairly great idea whether girl is genuine or not. So stay safe and be vigilant.

  9. #7600

    Pimpin

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-eced12bd63b1

    This young lady sent me a very lengthy message on how she introduces men with beautiful Ukrainian women and she "manages" the interactions until we find the women we want then she sets up the meet up and takes her 900 fee for instruction. Sounds more like a pimp to me.

  10. #7599
    Damn what a bust.

    Onwards and upwards it least nothing crazy happened.

    Stay safe.

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Egor2011  [View Original Post]
    Every once and a while I lead with my little head and nearly always regret it. Here is a reminder to keep your whits about you and don't be afraid to bail early when your spider senses are tingling.

    I chatted back and forth with Bella on SA and then via cell. Decently responsive back and forth negotiated a BB meetup. We talk about a time and her coming to my place and then as it gets closer she alerts me that she may have to raincheck as her friends are trying to get her to go out to the club. She tells me she is figuring out her plans and will give me a call shortly. Hours go by and I pass out on the couch only to get woken up by a FaceTime from her where she is dancing around in a bra and thong and the little head says wake up and go see her. So naturally I do. I get to her hotel and am given a floor but not the room number. Writing this its like why did my brain not kick in any point along the way here? I get to the floor and am waiting for her to come grab me from the elevators. Security comes up asking what I am doing there and have to call her to get her to give me the room number so Security leaves me alone. Walk in the room and there is another naked girl in the room. A cute little blonde thing. Listen I like the company of naked women and all but surprise guests in the room is a big red flag.

  11. #7598

    Supposed solution to paying for SA w / a prepaid debit card

    Other posts I have come across in other cities claim cards from 'Blackhawk' would work on SA. I had no idea how to locate those, however. I don't have a current source for the cards I have most recently gotten to work, OneVanilla.

    So tonight I am in Gelson's grocery store and happen to see a prepaid card at the register. I look closely and it says 'Blackhawk'. More searching gets me to a Reddit thread, and it says specifically that these cards are sold in Gelson's in CA. It also mentions Staples and / or Office Depot, or Lowes.

    Now I believe IK what to look for. I will go back to Gelson's tomorrow and get one of those cards, try it out and report back.

  12. #7597

    Sketchy Baby

    Every once and a while I lead with my little head and nearly always regret it. Here is a reminder to keep your whits about you and don't be afraid to bail early when your spider senses are tingling.

    I chatted back and forth with Bella on SA and then via cell. Decently responsive back and forth negotiated a BB meetup. We talk about a time and her coming to my place and then as it gets closer she alerts me that she may have to raincheck as her friends are trying to get her to go out to the club. She tells me she is figuring out her plans and will give me a call shortly. Hours go by and I pass out on the couch only to get woken up by a FaceTime from her where she is dancing around in a bra and thong and the little head says wake up and go see her. So naturally I do. I get to her hotel and am given a floor but not the room number. Writing this its like why did my brain not kick in any point along the way here? I get to the floor and am waiting for her to come grab me from the elevators. Security comes up asking what I am doing there and have to call her to get her to give me the room number so Security leaves me alone. Walk in the room and there is another naked girl in the room. A cute little blonde thing. Listen I like the company of naked women and all but surprise guests in the room is a big red flag. The room is a mess to the point where the blonde girl is looking for some panties and can't seem to find any anywhere. The bed is covered in bronzer and makeup residue. There is white powder residue on the rooms table. She asks for money upfront (why oh why did I give it to her. Ugh). Her friend says she will go stay in the bathroom while Bella and I get comfortable. Then the rules start coming out. No kissing with Bella, no BJ, no FIV, no. Well just lots of no. Then she asks if I brought a condom. I laugh and say um no we discussed bare and she gets really quite and says not to let her friend know she offers that. Meanwhile the friend who is "going to stay in the bathroom" keeps coming in and out of the room. Naturally I'm like how is this going to work with your friend coming in the room and you not wanting her to know? She has cotton mouth and can't get any lubrication going for the terrible HJ she is giving me and obviously isn't prepared with any lube so she is coughing up flem to try and jerk me off. Somehow I get hard and she says she isn't into doing any work so lies on her back and tells me to be gentle. I try and stick my dry dick into her dry pussy and am striking out as she is tiny only to hear her friend on the phone tell some guy to go ahead and come up. I stop. I'm like um what? More people are coming now? Some random dude. Yea this has gone from sketchy to super sketchy. I get dressed and am like yea we can't continue this. I ask for my money back and she is fighting the idea. I'll come over in the morning and make it up to you yada yada. I have no idea who this guy is who is coming up so not really in the mood to fight over the money so I just GTFO. Avoid at all costs gents. She is hot and tiny but terrible service and super sketchy experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-923387af665f

  13. #7596
    Currently on another staycation (for a week or so), this time with my now Domme, LT, x SB turned GF from L. A. We moan and groan on this thread about poor service and GPS. And no kink shaming here. But to the subs / slaves that send her money just to be degraded online, well that's a kind of GPS I doubt anyone here can fathom. Makes me grateful for the good times at reasonable rates that are mostly had on seeking.

    I have been helping her with some content creation. Which some of it is just me going through the motions, as I am far from submissive. But some of it's fun and it ultimately leads to getting my needs met as well. Plus I am seeing a whole new world out there of crazy level GPS that probably no one here will ever (or want to) experience.

    These online Dommes have their own private groups where they share subs / slaves, give advice, promote each other, and post their successes and failures. Saw a girl make 7 k in 20 minutes yesterday. Hoping my girl climbs the Domme ladder as time goes on. Currently she is covering her half of the expenses. So I am grateful for that.

    My favorite kink so far are the cucks that send her money to spend on me and then we have sex. Then she tells them all about it and what a stud I am etc, etc. I love these guys. But like I said no shaming. If one of you reading is into this, I know you are getting your rocks off doing it. And the bottom line is that's what we are all doing one way or another.

    And don't think for a minute that some of the girls you are sugaring aren't spending that on a same age loser BF.

  14. #7595

    Fleeting

    So I have really be needing a great set of perky breasts and not having much luck with the young ladies I have been with. Got some advice and narrowed my search and the first one that popped up was a rounder Latina. Her pictures gave no hint to her breast type so I was pretty upfront and asked her about them She responded with, "Would you like to see them?" I never ask for revealing photos but she offered and they were just what I was looking for. Handfulls of perkiness. Also looking thinner in the pics. We moved things along and I saw her that night. I tried to bargain with $$. 5 and she asked for $$ The ceiling on these has risen no way around it. I agreed. I get to her place and she's even more attractive in person. Very intelligent and a lovely person. Her ass is round and tight and she is a pleaser. I am dealing with a lot of health issues these days and she was getting me up and going at 11 PM. A great closet mirror to witness our positions and her beautiful ass high in the air as I enter her from behind. We play for a number of hours. She has told me her job takes her out of state for several months and she will be leaving soon. Sure enough she leaves the following week. We are still in contact and unless things change (Which in all likelihood, they will) I will see her again in a few months. But what a great experience.

  15. #7594

    Content to revive moribund board

    Sometimes, you can't win for losing. I saw a 23 year old a couple of weeks ago for the first time, she was pretty good but not great. I posted about her. The adopted one. I also have been messaging w / another girl, a bit older but much much prettier. Slender spinner, Hispanic. I finally spoke w / her by phone yesterday. Wow, great conversation. She's bright, well-spoken. I learned a bit more of her story. All systems go. We were supposed to M&G this morning. One problem, I had FC scheduled w / the adopted one. I made an excuse w / her so I could meet the new girl. I told newbie yesterday I would text to reconfirm first thing this morning, and I did that. However, I never got a reply. Still nothing this late in the day. She had only arrangement experience w / someone she met 'organic', in the wild I guess. IDK if she had even met someone from SA. I wouldn't mind if that were the case, so long as she would show up to meet me. I was pretty confident if I could get her to meet I would be able to bang her, at least once.

    So I missed out on decent young pussy in favor of just a shot at outstanding young pussy. Whew!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape