Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 30339
-
05-01-23 18:45 #22539Senior Member

Posts: 266Any inel on Sierra
Any intel on Sierra.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sierra-e...arlotte-960301
-
05-01-23 16:18 #22538Senior Member

Posts: 7336Tiffany Love
Don't do it. She has several reports. Search for Tiffany Love.
Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 16:02 #22537Senior Member

Posts: 351She’s real but bad news. Been reported on many times. Do not do it.
Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 15:48 #22536Senior Member

Posts: 62Mature Prover
Long time monger, first time poster. Will be in the Charlotte area next week and would like to find a mature provider, 40+. Any suggestions?
-
05-01-23 15:37 #22535Senior Member

Posts: 266Are the Latinas in Little Rock Rd, Charlotte, NC legit or fake?
Are the Latinas in Little Rock Rd, Charlotte, NC legit or fake?
-
05-01-23 14:39 #22534Senior Member

Posts: 72Essie
It is no no for me too.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 13:32 #22533Senior Member

Posts: 126Dream girl
Yeah I got some back since she went to wash her hands since she's so weird about touching you I guess. I'd say she's in the wrong profession if she cares so much about having your body come in contact with hers.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 13:25 #22532Senior Member

Posts: 42Wish I made enough to drop 5 $ for an hour. And at that rate, it better be an out of this world experience like no other.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 11:41 #22531Senior Member

Posts: 25Escort reports
Been watching this one for a few days. But noticed on her stg posting today that.
She posts as this is the last day at ikea location. Hmmm. Same thing she posted.
Over a week ago. Sounds fishy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/961422229438
-
05-01-23 01:07 #22530Senior Member

Posts: 766Her screening requests First, Last name, and an ID, you sent her that? That's way too much information that I am not willing to send a provider.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 23:56 #22529Senior Member

Posts: 136Essie
After reading some of Essie's reviews, I was curious and reached out. She replied promptly and we set something up for the following day. Simply put. She is one of the most elite providers I have ever seen. Down to earth and charming, beautiful and engaging. She absolutely aims to please and is unbelievably sensual. It you are looking for a high-end provider who will cater to your every need, I highly recommend Essie.
She sees clients at her apartment which is very cozy and nice. She met me downstairs and I was blown away. She was wearing black yoga pants and a sports bra and looked amazing. She has an unbelievable body. She is a great conversationalist and immediately made me feel comfortable as we chatted and got to know each other for quite a while. There was no feeling of being rushed or anything.
When we were ready to proceed to the bedroom, I began to get comfortable while she excused herself to get ready. When she came back, I was blown away. She'd changed into a black lingerie outfit that was sexy as fuck. She asked me what I was interested in and seriously wanted to please. She began an amazing BBBJ and then I undressed her and savored her body. I made my way down and feasted on her delicious pussy. It was so delicious and arousing. She came and I was ready to do the same.
On with the cover and I slipped inside her pussy and I swear she felt so tight and snug. When I say we fucked vigorously, it was like two horny college kids. This was not like an experience I've had with a provider. This was two people enjoying sex and it happened to be an arrangement. Finally, I couldn't hold it anymore and I came. I was spent.
The girl is legit. I'll be back!
https://tryst.link/escort/eliteessie
-
04-30-23 19:17 #22528Senior Member

Posts: 215Is She Legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/821530584981
I'll be in Charlotte for business this week, ad sounds good.
-
04-30-23 14:34 #22527Senior Member

Posts: 72Any info would be appreciated
Hey, anyone here has any info on this gal. Plan to see her if she has good reviews. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/312442305092
-
04-30-23 14:12 #22526Senior Member

Posts: 666I'm glad you got some of your money back. Did you just took it without her noticing?
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 13:01 #22525Senior Member

Posts: 1043Well it is 700+ for BBFS with her in 2023. If you even get that offered she might say no all together. Bringing up you got her for BBFS $$ years ago doesn't really help people answering her ads right now tbh.
Originally Posted by CEOTraveling
[View Original Post]
I don't mean to pushback this much on the past reviews it is just many of the people who say they saw her on SA dont mention what her rates are now. They bringing up rates from 2018-2020 maybe even earlier than that and I'm unfortunately the one bearing the bad news just because I actually contacted her in 2023 that it aint $$ for BBFS and there are upcharges for BBBJ too with her. But it up to others ask her for BBFS for $$ and see what happens. Do you get the experience the SA reviews talk about or what I am saying that there are upcharges for that stuff now is correct. That those SA rates havent been this woman's rates for years.












Reply With Quote




