Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 10236
-
05-03-23 08:50 #7116Senior Member

Posts: 53That's a shame.
Sucks to hear this. Sounds like she around the corner from me!
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 17:53 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 45Must have been an off day. Maybe her asshole was still recovering from the pounding I gave her. Haha. These girls are all bi polar anyway. Never know what you're walking into.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 16:55 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 3007Thanks for the review she's on my blacklist I consider this a ripoff report.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 15:18 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 239Thank you for update on her it's really valuable for us mongers. It's Very important to share experience with providers
.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 14:26 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 83I tried Sevyn yesterday at her residential incall in Laurel Springs. I paid for the hh, and things started off pretty well, but after about 5 minutes into a decent BBBJ, she went for the cover when I was still enjoying her oral and wasn't ready for the cover. I said we have plenty of time, let's keep doing what we were doing for a while, and she immediately copped a bad attitude and told me it had been a half hour and she had another client coming. I showed her our texts from my arrival time, which proved that in total, from the time I parked until then, it had only been about 15 minutes (which included coming to the door, using the bathroom, getting acquainted, and the 5 minutes of BBBJ to that point. She accused me of having an attitude, and then called the other two people in the house (one female and one male) in an effort to persuade me to leave. I knew that junior wasn't going to perform at this point, so I took my losses and left. Never again with Sevyn.
Originally Posted by GambianRoots
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 08:22 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 45I didn't push the issue with her since her ad said no BBFS.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
04-29-23 21:04 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 602This girl is so flaky just avoid.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 12:46 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 551Sevyn
Was she down to BBFS?
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 23:52 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 239Sevyn
Thank you for update on Sevyn she looks good on her photos and greek not even listed. Its nice to have pretty and still in their prime 3 hole girls. Was she GFE type? Did she make any deal on donation for you?
.
Originally Posted by GambianRoots
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 23:32 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 239Ashley
If you lucky and catch her in good mood may do it if schedule date in advance and for good donation so she can cancel other plans. I noticed that spend there up to 15 min when deal was for HH and she was usually in hurry, It may be because I was getting "deal rate" and was mostly going straight to greek option on menu. One day before New Years Eve I cough her in good mood had awesome date romantic because it was her sisters apartment and was Christmas tree downstairs in Livingroom where she does dates in front of TV. She was really sweet let me suck her perky hard milky boobs had breast milk and had all of her 3 holes. She was very relaxed probably due reason she took her candy before our session and was taking her time. Was awesome. Good Luck!
.
Originally Posted by Mooch6785
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 20:17 #7106Regular Member

Posts: 24Damn, that sucks. I usually go for multi hour with full GFE with a little bfe of my own to return the favor.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 17:28 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 239She does offer but after 15 minutes she often starts to rush. So you got to make sure you get what paid for
.
Originally Posted by Mooch6785
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 15:33 #7104Regular Member

Posts: 24So what you're saying is she doesn't offer multi hour sessions like she has in the past? That's a shame because she seems worth it.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 13:35 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 45Got her to do SS for 1.5.
Originally Posted by Bigboy777
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 12:59 #7102Senior Member

Posts: 113Rate?
What was the entrance fee for your event?
Originally Posted by GambianRoots
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






