Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 941 1441 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26833

    Not her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    Don't think that is her. She was supposed to go to rivercity for a stint which would not even be half over yet.
    The ad description is the same weird crap the other scammers us: "peni suck," "specialy Fuck your own style," etc.

  2. #26832

    Milk marie

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It seems Milk Marie is done with her visit to Uncle. I am thinking about seeing her, I know people here like seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/130742730
    Don't think that is her. She was supposed to go to rivercity for a stint which would not even be half over yet.

  3. #26831

    Because.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRay420  [View Original Post]
    But why that looks like a dude.
    The members of this site have a wide variety of interests, I. E. —to each, his own. If that's not your cup of tea, then fine—but it's bad form to criticize another's kinks.

  4. #26830

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone

    Any info would be appreciated.
    But why that looks like a dude.

  5. #26829

    Re: Simone

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone

    Any info would be appreciated.
    She's been around a long time and is legit. Looks just like the pics as there current. She aims to please.

  6. #26828

    Golden V

    Any recent encounters with Golden V? She's not advertising now, her reviews are generally good. I've been chatting with her and she's willing to do outcall, but her communication is definitely lacking.

  7. #26827

    The "Real" Milk Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It feels like there's no one good to contract. Ah well, I can't say for sure if it's one of the ads just posing as her.

    .
    Before she went to visit her uncle and before the imposter took over, she had been reported on for thievery!

  8. #26826

    Tis the season

    Hooray, hooray, it's the first of may, outdoor sex season begins today.

    Anybody who knows a discreet spot where I can put a provider on the hood of the car or bend her over the trunk, please send a digital message.

  9. #26825

    Milk Marie

    It feels like there's no one good to contract. Ah well, I can't say for sure if it's one of the ads just posing as her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Make sure to use the search and check out the "cash and dash" comments.
    .

  10. #26824

    Simone

    https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone

    Any info would be appreciated.

  11. #26823

    Beware of Milk Marie!

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It seems Milk Marie is done with her visit to Uncle. I am thinking about seeing her, I know people here like seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/130742730
    Make sure to use the search and check out the "cash and dash" comments.

  12. #26822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It seems Milk Marie is done with her visit to Uncle. I am thinking about seeing her, I know people here like seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/130742730
    Just wondering if you're verifying she is out or going by ad? Asking because her ads never stopped as someone else was using them.

  13. #26821

    Milk Marie

    It seems Milk Marie is done with her visit to Uncle. I am thinking about seeing her, I know people here like seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/130742730

  14. #26820

    NKY Kelsey

    Used to go by Jessica, Jess, Jenn, pics are about 40-50 pounds ago. She is a female. Yes offered massage with HJ but FS was also available. I saw her about 2 years ago in Covington and swore I would not repeat.

    Buster.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    She had gone by many names. She used to post ads on Craigslist- offering massage and sells videos.

    Maybe she stepped up and now offering full service.

    Was just a half ass HJ.

    I am at a blank on Name to look up under.

  15. #26819

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Either she is not to brite or your looking in the wrong section looking for a woman. She has listed herself in the shemale section.
    Definitely not a trans LOL picks she sent prove that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape