Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26604

    Milk Marie

    It feels like there's no one good to contract. Ah well, I can't say for sure if it's one of the ads just posing as her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Make sure to use the search and check out the "cash and dash" comments.
    .

  2. #26603

    Simone

    https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone

    Any info would be appreciated.

  3. #26602

    Beware of Milk Marie!

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It seems Milk Marie is done with her visit to Uncle. I am thinking about seeing her, I know people here like seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/130742730
    Make sure to use the search and check out the "cash and dash" comments.

  4. #26601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Seen her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MateoRo  [View Original Post]
    It seems Milk Marie is done with her visit to Uncle. I am thinking about seeing her, I know people here like seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/130742730
    Just wondering if you're verifying she is out or going by ad? Asking because her ads never stopped as someone else was using them.

  5. #26600

    Milk Marie

    It seems Milk Marie is done with her visit to Uncle. I am thinking about seeing her, I know people here like seeing her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/130742730

  6. #26599

    NKY Kelsey

    Used to go by Jessica, Jess, Jenn, pics are about 40-50 pounds ago. She is a female. Yes offered massage with HJ but FS was also available. I saw her about 2 years ago in Covington and swore I would not repeat.

    Buster.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    She had gone by many names. She used to post ads on Craigslist- offering massage and sells videos.

    Maybe she stepped up and now offering full service.

    Was just a half ass HJ.

    I am at a blank on Name to look up under.

  7. #26598

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Either she is not to brite or your looking in the wrong section looking for a woman. She has listed herself in the shemale section.
    Definitely not a trans LOL picks she sent prove that.

  8. #26597

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Dman1  [View Original Post]
    So I have had some txt back in forth when she was on CL just got a bad vibe.

    Anyone have any info?

    https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...nati/130588274#.
    Either she is not to brite or your looking in the wrong section looking for a woman. She has listed herself in the shemale section.

  9. #26596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Nky Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Dman1  [View Original Post]
    So I have had some txt back in forth when she was on CL just got a bad vibe.

    Anyone have any info?

    https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...nati/130588274#.
    She had gone by many names. She used to post ads on Craigslist- offering massage and sells videos.

    Maybe she stepped up and now offering full service.

    Was just a half ass HJ.

    I am at a blank on Name to look up under.

  10. #26595

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she's real. Not cheap but maybe the best ass in the area. Shyish but takes instruction well. I never do hhrs but I did with her just to make sure it wasn't a total waste. I'll repeat for a 60-90 min for a better evaluation.
    Yep, she's real. No real set rate, was $$ for hhr, came back with $$ 5 for hr. Ultimately was $$ for hr.

    No demons. No real issues besides language. Wouldn't repeat for the price though. Can't ride very long and leg locks if you try to get all the way except from the back.

    Everything is covered.

    GL.

  11. #26594

    Kelsey

    So I have had some txt back in forth when she was on CL just got a bad vibe.

    Anyone have any info?

    https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...nati/130588274#.

  12. #26593

    Your Turn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that reached out to me, this is a nice preview.
    So details on your turn maybe? Sounds like your turn was much less then their turn.

  13. #26592

    U4 eeah = U4 Real?

    Finally made contact with this provider. To be honest, I was given her # by a fellow senior member. My initial message to her (as well as all of those following) was polite, discreet & concise. Containing a little bit about myself & who recommended me. (First name, as it was given to me. NOT a screen name).

    I was told quite clearly that the provider did not know of this person or any of the other lunatics that were contacting her. So I left it at that.

    What leaves me puzzled is, (And I realize I'm setting myself up here for all sorts of insults, wisecracks & derogatory comments) why such hostility if myself & the rest of the lunatics are responding to an ad that she posted? Seems counter-productive.

    Oh well, I guess I didn't make the cut.

    -JC.

  14. #26591

    Never Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    As a monger, I agree.

    If I were a provider, I'm guessing my attorney would advise against doing so.

    DD.
    I've never heard of a provider being busted for her ad. It takes going through with the meeting. "For my time only, whatever happens. " is all over ads. That is assuming the woman is smart enough to not mention activities in their ad.

  15. #26590
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I wish ladies would put their rates in their ad.

    You walk up to a nice restaurant, they generally have a menu posted. That keeps the riffraff out.

    I guess they like answering texts that ask "rates?
    As a monger, I agree.

    If I were a provider, I'm guessing my attorney would advise against doing so.

    DD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape