Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 17264
-
05-01-23 08:05 #12539Senior Member

Posts: 342That girl talks way too much.
Originally Posted by ShawnTpc
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 07:40 #12538Senior Member

Posts: 196I wasn't 100% if this post was intended for me or meant as a reply to someone else, but just in case I wanted to clarify. I've never had any issues signing up for the site, I was just suggesting that advertising directly for a threesome is not the best approach. Best to find a girl and ease her into it gradually for best results.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 06:02 #12537Senior Member

Posts: 307I just tried VWO25 COM and got -27.50 off.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 19:17 #12536Senior Member

Posts: 300I just get any prepaid visa / mc at the grocery store and load $200 paid with cash. Usually there's a $5. 95 fee on top of that. Then you register the card online to setup a phony name and address and use that for online purchases.
Originally Posted by OliverNP
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 19:06 #12535Senior Member

Posts: 482Allie1226
I had the same experience, but I got her link first:
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-f6d346cd9cf3
-
04-30-23 19:00 #12534Senior Member

Posts: 182Obviously, I don't lead with this, but I work in a question asking them if they use birth control. They catch the hint, it'd be hard not to.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 18:07 #12533Senior Member

Posts: 502Allie1226
Scammer, blocked me and said goodbye after I told her I don't send money digitally, cash in person. She blocked before I could get her link to the profile.
-
04-30-23 16:56 #12532Senior Member

Posts: 40S / a
So for sugars I have GFE as my expectation. I bring it up that I prefer to go without a cover, and show my paperwork is up to date and clean. That has normally worked for me with women I meet for hooking up. If I feel the o.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 11:16 #12531Senior Member

Posts: 196As counterintuitive as it may seem, outright advertising for it might actually work against finding a truly worthwhile threesome. There are of course hookers that do two girl shows or whatever, but as someone pointed out earlier, that's not the real experience most of us would want.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
At the same time, an astounding number of the SBs I've known are either bi-curious or have played around with other girls before, and are open to a situation like this when the conditions are right, which is why I think it's better to identify those girls and foster the situation rather that advertise for it.
-
04-30-23 00:03 #12530Senior Member

Posts: 3348Paying
This thread has some nationwide readership, so past recommendations on paying for seeking.com w / o giving up personal info may not have been too useful (IDK your local grocery stores). I have a couple of OneVanilla prepaid debit cards stashed for my next two membership months, but nothing after that. I cannot find those cards anymore. I have started to scout the cards that are available in my 'hood. The descriptions on here are always faulty, so I just snapped a couple of pics. Does anyone know that either of these two do or don't work?
-
04-29-23 22:04 #12529Senior Member

Posts: 300When you guys negotiate these prices upfront (before meeting), do you also stipulate it must be BBFS? And if so, how do you approach the subject via text?
Originally Posted by ShawnTpc
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 18:19 #12528Senior Member

Posts: 40Agreed
I kept getting quoted $5-600 so I was starting to think it was normal. The rest wouldn't entertain me at all, or responded so late my trip was almost over. I had put some cash away for my "sunny day fund", and I intended to spend it. That woman also had the best throat I've ever been in, and I've globetrotted at least once a year testing waters LOL. Fair and accurate assessment though. Going to see how much for neck only next time LOL.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 17:42 #12527Senior Member

Posts: 502AlluringVenusseyx
Tried to send me a funky hyperlink to her pictures via text, I of course did not click on them. Scammer for sure, be careful.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-2d6de47e9be8
-
04-29-23 16:26 #12526Senior Member

Posts: 3348Quite some time ago, before the pandemic, a veteran here (could have been F Scott in Chicago) described setting up a seeking.com profile specifically to troll for girls who wanted to do 3-somes. He said he was bombarded w / messages. I think that when it came down to it, though, he was unsuccessful in closing one.
Originally Posted by OliverNP
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 15:50 #12525Senior Member

Posts: 196What I've learned re: the best approach:
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
Start with a primary girl with which you already have a purely fun sexual relationship (no emotional connection either way), that is bi or bi-curious and genuinely wants sex with another girl (aside from just the thrill of a new experience or ticking a bucket-list item off the list). It should be someone expendable because a threesome is a weird dynamic and you never know what will happen afterwards. She might regret doing it and never speak to you again, etc. For the secondary girl find one you both want sex with but that neither of you know before hand. It's fine to initiate the idea that you want to try but try to set a subtle spark to see if the fire starts, don't set out with a goal of getting her to comply, ideally because aspects of the whole chemistry that would be too complex to explain here will simply fall into line better if it is as much her idea as yours. Basically the idea there is you don't ever want her to say "well I only did it because you wanted me to". The more she genuinely wants it, the easier it will be to find the right secondary girl (which may or may not prove challenging even when other factors are in the right place); be patient in finding the right mix for maximum ongoing fun, sometimes a plan of this nature doesn't come together as quickly as you want it to and in general, it's usually more work than lining up a date with a single SB.











Reply With Quote




