Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 15291
-
04-29-23 13:29 #10011Senior Member

Posts: 81She is horrible
She (Sia) is horrible, even before when she was cheaper, she would only work for 10 minutes and you can't get any money back when she's just does nothing other then letting you do some basic banging.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
No DATY at times, no DFK, no hard pounding, constant blocking.
Waste of time and she's hurting XOXO's reputation to let her even work.
-
04-29-23 12:51 #10010Senior Member

Posts: 1043Summer at CBR
Been seeing the ads of women over there for a while and took a shot with Summer over there. They have some overlap in talent at other Manhattan spots. But to focus on the experience than the location / talent. She looks like her pics. It was 200 for hh. She quoted me at 100 upcharge for FS. GFE friendly didn't rush. Massage was poor but that wasnt why I went there the FS was great no rush and open to BBBJ.
Only issue is she works three days a week and can be hard to book on certain days due to limited time she works such as on one day she is only there for 5 hours. Would repeat.
-
04-29-23 12:01 #10009Regular Member

Posts: 26Link?
Never tried Malaysian turkey. Need more info.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 11:16 #10008Senior Member

Posts: 2422Scam alert LOL
Another bonkers! 6 bennys and no raws. The sirloin must be made with extra tenderness with A1 juices.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 10:57 #10007Senior Member

Posts: 1766Shangrila Mia got hot AF
Mia 340 hr dfk bbj cfs.
I saw Mia (when she was Miya) like a year ago. I remember her being cute and a good bang. I saw her in the hallway after banging Nami and was like who is that and the mms said Mia. I don't know if my head was up my ass last year or she blossomed but she is hot as hell. She has one of the best Chinese faces in Manhattan at close to this price point. I must have told her 20 times how beautiful she is. She is in nice girl shape. Nice ass. Good B (possibly small C) tits. Her hair is longer than mid back. The website says she lives in Canada and I guess that explains the good English. The pics are her but they do not do her justice.
She is a girl that has that passionate vibe (at least with me) that my heart beats fast and I catch my breath as I suck kiss her neck and ear and suck on her tits. She has a very good BBBJ. Went to 69 and she paused on me to enjoy it and I pushed her ribcage and she caught and and sat back right on my face smothering me until she came. I love having pussy covering my whole face and trying to find spaces to breath.
I was going to fuck her every way. She go on top and did some p2p and I am trying to angle in there and tell her come on baby just stick it in come on. LOL. On went the condom. CG I had to hold her close to me to kiss her. Did some standing mish with her legs up but I spread the legs apart so I could kiss her and look at her face. I was trying to memorize it. Maybe she facially reminds me of this hot babe AL Lucky back in 2019. Standing doggy on all fours then finally got her down to full face down ass up. Then I was going to mish to nut but I think we needed more lube and I got a bit hot.
Took off the condom and laid on my back. I'd say I was half hard. She asked if I wanted an HJ or BJ. I told her no. I wanted to finish banging her. She is on her side beside me talking to me but she is also stroking my cock (Arlene did the same thing). We are just talking about whatever and she says you are hard again. Slap on another condom ($8 in condoms used damn 001 Ls are expensive) and went right to mish and fucked hard until I came.
She is very cool and was fun to talk to.
Kim has a Chinese girl on her website for $1500 and hour. Not a typo.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
IDK there is just not a piece of pussy on this earth worth more than 500 an hour.
-
04-29-23 10:23 #10006Senior Member

Posts: 4102This is just Sia, the "part time college student" trying to rebrand. Sia's reviews seem to be universally awful. She's in the wrong business.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 09:41 #10005Senior Member

Posts: 2422New malaysian turkey xoxo
Sia J / smiling.
$600/60 Mins.
$3500/600 Mins Over.
Anyone want to chime in? LOL.
-
04-29-23 06:46 #10004Senior Member

Posts: 51Oh man, not as tight now? Damn, I see that she was booked solid for multiple days. I hope she's not stretched out already. I like my pussy tight!
Originally Posted by Hanover1887
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 23:06 #10003Senior Member

Posts: 1766Suji is awesome. No CIP so didn't ask for price. Her pussy is tight. That was some work to get into. I didn't even try doggy with her because that would just rip her apart. She grabs my hardon and says "scare". LOL.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
It was great getting a two handed HJ from her with my head still sticking over the top of her hands. I watched that in the damn mirror.
For anyone that liked PH Tori. This is who I would recommend as a replacement. Suji has a better ass though. I could weekly her. Suji and Mariya are probably the tiniest babes I've had lately and I love tiny. I am like a damn giant oaf next to her.
If Suji and Eevee would just stay in Manhattan I would be happy.
-
04-28-23 20:18 #10002Senior Member

Posts: 1043My bad with that review. I barely come to this forum to do them these days and didn't realize the format is you don't link to their ads based off the other reviews in the Massage Parlor Reports section.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
I also shouldn't have outed Fiona's high end persona. They use personas for a reason when they go from high end to mid / low end to leave us in the dark that they are giving discounted sessions to get by.
-
04-28-23 19:39 #10001Senior Member

Posts: 156Aimi XOXO
I've seen lots of mentions of the XOXO girls. They have definitely been fire lately! I also have to appreciate that XOXO and NYCSE have been posting REAL pics that are taken on site. You can basically ignore the other pics and just look for the onsite pics. Unfortunately Suka was out of commission even though I booked her the day before. FU to whoever took her out. My money is on Ghengis! JK. I ended up picking Aimi. I was surprised she was a Jgirl because she comes off as a top class Cgirl. Everything you expect from a Cgirl, RIM (really good), DFK, BBBJ, and almost anything else you can name including PSE and Greek. I went with Greek, not PSE. Not willing to take that risk. She was awesome. ! And her DT was the best ever. I actually thought I had DT before but after Aimi I realized I was wrong. The others were just pretending, she was the real deal. She was not striking but cute, nice body and great eyes. I would recommend if you looking for that high level service (and from a J girl! I think Victoria H needs to be next.
-
04-28-23 16:45 #10000Senior Member

Posts: 135Not many men can say they fucked a JAV idol, congrats man. Good review.
Originally Posted by RiverRunning
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 16:44 #9999Senior Member

Posts: 35Hana XOXO
Hana. Quick take. Going to do these shortly after I see a girl while I am on my fuck trip.
Finished up with Hana not to long ago bc of you all's recommendations. Best J girl experience in Manhattan so far, and as I have said, I didn't exactly love my time with Tori last month even tho she had a better body than Hana for my taste. 30 min /260 was the way to go for me and I don't regret it.
Hana was a Sweet girl. Good kissing. Not super DFK, but good enough. Really liked the BBBJ a lot. Finished CIM. Not exactly my preferred spinner body type. Definitely thicker than Allyssa, for reference, but not in a bad way. A very beautiful girl for sure. She told me she is 27. Kitty wasn't as tight as I expected so didn't fuck her long and went back to BJ and CIM, but good experience! Still have had better with the Chinese and Koreans, but glad I was able to sample her.
Didn't ask about BBFS, but I enjoyed the P2P that I did for a few minutes far more than after I put on the 001 and fucked her for a few minutes.
Thanks for the rec boys! Wouldn't repeat, but enjoyed it nonetheless!
-
04-28-23 16:01 #9998Senior Member

Posts: 53Sexy Suki, 36 Dream Spa
Second of two visits was earlier this week at 36 Dream Spa and had a first time meet and greet with tall, slim Suki. She speaks English well and was fun to talk with and set the mood right.
Anyway, I parked on street, entered, and was led to the room. Waited about 2 minutes, and Suki came in wearing pink lingerie, and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I like to leave the damage (280) on the counter beforehand, tip included, because I like the transaction aspect to be as understated as possible. She grabbed this, told me to get undressed, left briefly, then came back and led me into the shower.
She slowly begins with my feet, and works up my entire body. She runs her tongue in my ear, which is a big turn-on, then turns around and gives me a good good HJ preview. We finished and she leads me back into the room.
First she goes to town with a BBBJ on her knees. I tell her I want to taste her again which made her smile. She got on the table, then it was dinner time. Stunningly beautiful lips. She made the sexiest noises as I felt her pussy throbbing in my mouth. After a few minutes of her sexy panting I asked if I could fuck her, to which she said "yes" in the sexiest sort of way. On went the cap, and we did CFS starting in standing missionary, then I lifted her legs and fucked her deep and hard in missionary until I blew a big load.
Clean up, followed by a great massage. She told me she hoped I'd come in again. All in all, fantastic session, perfect AMP experience.
-
04-28-23 16:00 #9997Senior Member

Posts: 53I stopped in to visit Peach Spa again after being out of the game for a few. They promised to take care of me (the MMS is very sweet and accommodating) and I was assigned to Lexi. Good service, good time.
The friendly MMS from my last visit remembered me and greeted me warmly before showing me inside. Lexi came right in, we did business, and she helped me undress. Lexi is hot stuff and service was very good in all parts of the session, and she was earnest in trying to give me a very good time. TS was pretty long and she gave a massage style washing, including on the happy part after the flip. Massage was skilled and deep, and again she took her time. BBBJ next, good work, an active tongue and responded well to my touch as I toyed with her boobs. I also sampled Lexi's Peach juices in the 69 position and found them to be fresh and sweet.
Lexi rode me briefly in RCG then longer in CG. Then we swapped and I finished in mish. She was a hot shag, and did her best to get me off, with active hands and legs and some good moans. Thorough clean up and then the MMS gave me a water to go. Definitely a convenient and pleasing place.













Reply With Quote





