Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 921 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8982

    KP Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Oh man. Finally got approved. Can't wait to see Angela. Anyone seen her yet?
    Saw Angela, just one man's opinion but nowhere near the cutie with the hot bod that her pics represent. Not ugly, but if the pics she is using are actually her they are from long ago. In the pics I would give her face a 9 and her body at least an 8. 5 In reality imo her face was more like a 7 and her body more like a 6. Not a spinner, 105 like the specs on the site? My opinion, more like 135, although not BBW, just pudgy and her boobs not a B but at least a C with just a little sag in them. Very nice gal, communication was no problem and she wanted to please. Blue toast and the shower was uneventful. Back in the room BBBJ was very good, felt amazing and she put on a good visual show, and looked great worshiping my cock while taking her time. Easily could have finished me with BBBJ and almost did at a couple of moments, but moved on to DATY which was ok but not amazing. Went in for standing miss at the side of the bed and back and forth to / from more DATY to pace myself for several cycles until I couldn't hold back any longer. When the action was finished she ran off to the bathroom for a few minutes to straighten herself up and came back to offer a nice massage. Massage went for 10 or so minutes to fill the hour and then both of us back to the bathroom for a quick shower. Very nice lady and an average time, but when you look at her pictures, if your brain pictures a cute as fuck hottie spinner you will likely be disappointed at the door after you enter. I am into short lithe skinny little spinners (I prefer sub 100 lbs under 5'2") although will go as tall as 5'6" if the gal appears very thin in her pics like Angela's pics. Often I find the difference in pics vs reality is enough to turn my brain off and prevent a hard on. This was almost one of those sessions, but since walking out on a KP session may result in booking issues later, you trek on, happy to say in this case Angela was able to perform to a level to overcome my mental hangups that sometimes get in the way so I need to give her at least a 7 in performance.

    TP.

  2. #8981

    Nicky and Anne

    Dreamt of these two.

    Anne is great just like everyone else says.

    Nicky I thought she was really nice and spoke good English. I think I probably preferred her over Anne. Nice bum and breast.

    I say you can't go wrong with either.

  3. #8980
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    DFK and MSOG varies from girl to girl. Some will start DFK straight from the door and offer second round on their own, others won't allow even LFK and will set the clock 10 min ahead so you will be fooled that you are running out of time and leave. I had one KP provider that allowed me 3 rounds BBFSCIP, last one I saw offered 2nd round on her own and got me hard with BBBJ and few times I had not even LFK, one round and out of the door. YMMV but overall, the best Asian experience in Chicago. NW suburn location is by Roselle and Golf.
    Thanks for the report Stan! Really hoping for DFK and BBBJ, could go either way on MSOG as it gets tougher in my late 50's. Will report on Angela soon.

  4. #8979
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Apartment price is all inclusive. Whatever you see on the website is the all in rate. Most girls will ask for payment upfront. Depending on what service you want, there are different rates for different service and time. The cheapest rate is 140 for half hour for your basic cbj and cfs, all the way to 500 for 90 minutes GFE package which includes mutual shower, body slide, catbath, BBBJ, kissing and 2 shots.

    Tip is optional. If you like a girl's service, you can tip her after.
    Thanks, OF. Very helpful.

  5. #8978
    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonNeat  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I'm thinking about going to an apartment for the first (lots of experience with AMPs). How does payment and tipping work? Different from AMPs?

    Thanks,

    BN.
    Apartment price is all inclusive. Whatever you see on the website is the all in rate. Most girls will ask for payment upfront. Depending on what service you want, there are different rates for different service and time. The cheapest rate is 140 for half hour for your basic cbj and cfs, all the way to 500 for 90 minutes GFE package which includes mutual shower, body slide, catbath, BBBJ, kissing and 2 shots.

    Tip is optional. If you like a girl's service, you can tip her after.

  6. #8977
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any hype of feedback at all on her, just excited to get my foot (Dick) in the door at KP. The DG Asian Apt girls are old and how many times can a girl say "You OK" in 28 minutes? About 280!

    Question or you 2, is DFK and MSOG on the menu? Thanks!

    Oh, also, where is the "NW Burbs" location? I don't drive but Oak Brook is fairly close to me.
    DFK and MSOG varies from girl to girl. Some will start DFK straight from the door and offer second round on their own, others won't allow even LFK and will set the clock 10 min ahead so you will be fooled that you are running out of time and leave. I had one KP provider that allowed me 3 rounds BBFSCIP, last one I saw offered 2nd round on her own and got me hard with BBBJ and few times I had not even LFK, one round and out of the door. YMMV but overall, the best Asian experience in Chicago. NW suburn location is by Roselle and Golf.

  7. #8976

    Apartment 1st time question

    Hey fellas,

    I'm thinking about going to an apartment for the first (lots of experience with AMPs). How does payment and tipping work? Different from AMPs?

    Thanks,

    BN.

  8. #8975

    Nicky is a 10/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to pd and saw Anne or Nicky? Is Anne service staying up to par? How is Nicky service is it as good as Anne's or no because I'm debating on taking a trip this Saturday for some fun.
    I tried replying to post but it looks like it didn't uoload. Nicky is worth seeing for her highest service more than once. I will be trying for a sencond. Anne is thiner nicky is balanced and grace is the thickest. Nicky is short and midtoned. Looks amazing up close. Nice facial features in good lighting. She can't ride a horse because she been over worked riding cowboys but she is still great on top.

  9. #8974

    Nikky and anne are a 10/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to pd and saw Anne or Nicky? Is Anne service staying up to par? How is Nicky service is it as good as Anne's or no because I'm debating on taking a trip this Saturday for some fun.
    I met anne before nicky they both are short anne isn't as thick as nicky but would be just as pleasant. Grace is the thickest 10/10. I only had nickys highest service. She tried her best. She looks great on top but isn't a cowgirl or at least she wasnt able to. Sometimes its too demamnding you can't ride a cowboy 12 hours and expect the same performance. But she tried and it felt great. She plays ball and catches your pitch. She has a beutifull face middark complection, upclose the light highlights her face makkng her look amazing. She emphesizes the use of her breast but she is well balanced. Worth seeing her before she leaves.

  10. #8973
    Quote Originally Posted by GiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    If you've seen Anne at PD than I got to tell you that most KP girls are at her level in terms of look and service. Some worse but some even better. I've gotten verified at few places here in Chicago and another handful in NY. I don't text anything explicit and neither do the bookers. Even if LE sees my name on the client list or sees the text exchanges what do they have to prove anything? The bookers / owners want to protect their products so that's why they're careful in picking their clients and make it somewhat exclusive. I actually feel safer going into verified places than places that lets just anybody off the street walk in. More likely that LE can scope those places out and walk right in.
    You make a very point, hadn't thought of that. I always felt very safe at the Asian apt I've been going to for a year +. My only concern were the neighbors which I never saw at all.

  11. #8972
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    100% my experience, not sure what the hype about her is.
    Haven't seen any hype of feedback at all on her, just excited to get my foot (Dick) in the door at KP. The DG Asian Apt girls are old and how many times can a girl say "You OK" in 28 minutes? About 280!

    Question or you 2, is DFK and MSOG on the menu? Thanks!

    Oh, also, where is the "NW Burbs" location? I don't drive but Oak Brook is fairly close to me.

  12. #8971
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Saw her. Probably mid 30's. Not slim, but not chubby, big tits. Really nice bbj. CFS which was average. Nice massage. Mid tier for KP girls.
    100% my experience, not sure what the hype about her is.

  13. #8970
    Saw her. Probably mid 30's. Not slim, but not chubby, big tits. Really nice bbj. CFS which was average. Nice massage. Mid tier for KP girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Oh man. Finally got approved. Can't wait to see Angela. Anyone seen her yet?

  14. #8969

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I give you guys credit on getting approved at KP. As soon as they ask for a pic of my DL I'm out. You're not a little scared if they ever got busted that this info might be on file somewhere? Not worried about the cops showing up at your house or job? Maybe I'm looking into this too much but it's a no go for me. I'll stick with my burner phone text messages to the doorman at other apartments. Dave.
    If you've seen Anne at PD than I got to tell you that most KP girls are at her level in terms of look and service. Some worse but some even better. I've gotten verified at few places here in Chicago and another handful in NY. I don't text anything explicit and neither do the bookers. Even if LE sees my name on the client list or sees the text exchanges what do they have to prove anything? The bookers / owners want to protect their products so that's why they're careful in picking their clients and make it somewhat exclusive. I actually feel safer going into verified places than places that lets just anybody off the street walk in. More likely that LE can scope those places out and walk right in.

  15. #8968
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    I don't think this ever really happens. Unless they have you on camera handing money over for sex. Busts are almost always in the moment, or stings, and more often targeting the providers or the ringleaders. If an organization has a reputation it is considered safe. If there is an ad from a group you have never seen mentioned on here I would treat it differently.
    I'm not at all worried, but I'm not married, self employed and that's way too much work for an unprovable case and the donut faced pigs know that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape