Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 4899
-
04-29-23 19:47 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 2789Remain Calm- Trying to help
Right there in red is an assumption that I do not agree with! It is NOT "alright and acceptable" for providers to request pics from mongers. No one I have read around here thinks that is a good idea. But I don't run the providers, nor act for all mongers so I guess there are plenty of dudes willing to send pics of their face, pics with them holding their ID next to their face and pics of their ID to "prove" they are "real" to some anonymous poster on some website or SM.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
To me that is the dumbest thing one could do, especially IF one has an SO and more so if they have kids.
Years ago there was a site called "Exposing Johns" (Google it) where they posed as providers and got dudes to email them, stating sex for money, giving real names, pics, etc. Turns out they provided a website where your info, illegal requests and pics could be found through a Google search. Of course, for a small fee (extortion) they would remove your data. But shoot, there are other vigilanti groups out there trying to effect the hobbying game. Plus who knows what tactics some of these ant-trafficking task forces are doing?
So if you want your family, neighbors, employer, future employer and future relationships to know you are a wh*rem*nger, then by all means send pics as "verification" to anonymous people (providers) on the web!
But what you said next, I do agree with:
YES! We should be able to and often it is a great idea to ask the provider for an additional picture! I have never said one can't or shouldn't ask for pics. What is the issue is the type of picture, not whether we can / should ask for a picture. I prefer something that is pornographic in nature, I. E a picture of her vagina.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
But where we apparently differ in our view points is that I don't think a revealing pic ..... Not a totally nude pic. But something more revealing*** is sufficient proof that the poster is NOT LE! LE CAN and might use pictures that are "more revealing," so getting a more revealing picture tells the recipient nothing. Not sure LE can send pics that are porno. But who knows. Now it might be a case where they do it although they are not suppose to, and at that point one has to hire an attorney.
So be clear in what I am saying. A "more revealing" picture is a poor way to do DD and those that rely on that as a way to 'stay safe' are taking chances that could get them jammed up.
Build up some "Spidey Senses" and learn to trust them. Don't be afraid to walk away when the Spidey Senses are tingling. As the old saying goes, better safe than sorry.
***http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7289-Escort-Reports&p=6427006#post6427006
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 14:24 #3233Regular Member

Posts: 5Tgtbt?
Has anyone met with this provider? I thought about putting this under the massage thread, but it doesn't seem like a massage as much as a provider offering a massage. It honestly looks TGTBT but I'm hopeful someone here can tell me otherwise.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...i/957083072806
-
04-29-23 12:37 #3232Banned Member

Posts: 98This discussion is not even up for debate
For starters, many of these providers have requested pics from mongers. So it's alright and acceptable for them to request pics from mongers? So why shouldn't we be able to do the same. Especially if we get a strange vibe!? As good as her pics look, combined with the very reasonable prices she's quoting, there are two things going on for sure. One: She doesn't even look close to the pics she's posting. That's a real good possibility. Or two: She's undercover five o, and looking to jam someone up! She doesn't post very often, and doesn't really look like your typical provider. No one else on here has any input or info on this provider. If they do, they're keeping it to themselves. So I have to be careful and do what I feel will be in my best interest. Nobody else is going to look out for me, so I have to.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
As of now, I haven't asked her for a pic. It really doesn't look like I'm going to even pursue her anyway. Something just doesn't sit right with me about her. And nobody else knows anything? Hit her up for yourself and let me know what you think!
-
04-29-23 09:33 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 2789A different perspective. WARNING NON PC & NOT WOKE!
Oh jeez. From time to time I see a post like this and it has me shaking my head and my blood boiling in fear for the monger. So now all niceties are aside and please remember I am trying to educate as to help others avoid mistakes. Apologize, but the style isn't going to be all Kumbaya!
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
But SERIOUSLY? You believe that a "more revealing" photo is going to prove a girl is NOT law enforcement? I don't know where to start with that. Two things come to mind, either ignorance (uneducated) or something LE would say.
If you have read these threads consistently, like any monger should, one will have seen NUMEROUS comments by J Richard about LE's use of photos. They CAN and often DO use photos in their sting operations. The detail on this is better left to him and his expertise.
I will say this, if I'm headed to court on some charges, I want to be able to show that the opponent used pictures that most would consider to be pornographic.*** Therefore, a questionable girl gets a request to provide a picture that is porno, usually a VJ shot. IF she refuses, then I move on. Too many fish in the sea. But according to what I have read here, such a picture may be provided by LE and as such that is no proof at all.
So if one wants to operate on the assumption that a "more revealing" photo is a sign the respondent is not LE, then this is a free country and one is free so to do. NOT me.
One of the ways mongers scr3 w themselves is to get obsessed with one girl, to the point that the little head is driving the bus. Developed Spidey Senses are to be trusted and it is often best to just move on.
Just saying.
Stay safe!
.
.
.
.
.
*** In today's times with Porno being so ubiquitous, it is hard to say what 12 jurors or a sitting judge would find to be "offensive" and thus pornographic..
-
04-28-23 18:12 #3230Banned Member

Posts: 98I agree
I just hit her up, trying to get more info. I told her that she doesn't dress like a typical provider and how long she's been in the game. She going to have to send me a revealing pic before I bite. Not a totally nude pic. But something more revealing to show me she ain't five o! That's what really concerns me! Especially the prices she quoted. I ain't biting until I'm comfortable. It seems that nobody else has any info on her. Either they're not sharing any, or there's just nothing to share right now. I know I'm gong to proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by Nate0110
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 15:21 #3229Banned Member

Posts: 98I have a bad feeling
She texted me the prices and I was shocked. Especially the way she looks. Could be five 0. I'm going to have to chat with her more before I'm comfortable enough to see her.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 13:47 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 103Dover Jessica
I'm with Shampoo. That's way to fishy. Kinda like this one but I she's from Philly so could be real.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...o/571192159030
-
04-28-23 12:59 #3227Senior Member

Posts: 2789Dover Jessica
Pics combined with prices = TGTBT IMHO. Spidey Senses suggest proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 12:57 #3226Senior Member

Posts: 2789Emma
Sorry that happened to you! Stinks when they do that!
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
So I took the plunge once I seen confirmation that it was the Emma of old! This version is thicker and she still has the same playful provocative style as before. Great date from a wonderful individual.
I think she has grown up in 4-years and now that she is mostly drug free she's more mature. Emma has always impressed me as a bit brighter than the average STG girl. I suspect it would have been harder to see her if she didn't remember me from before. I get more of a vibe of 'low tolerance for BS' these days as a result of life experiences and maturity.
Still has a bit of drama swirling around her, due to her living situation and the neighbors. That said, a genuine girl that is worth the effort to see again and again.
As always YMMV and one dudes trash is another dudes treasure.
-
04-28-23 07:42 #3225Banned Member

Posts: 98Sexy blonde in Dover
Does anyone have any info on this provider. I talked to her last night. She goes by Jessica, and sounded really good. Almost too good to be true. It looks like she has a New Castle number. I just noticed her posts within the last week. If anyone has any information about Jessica, it will be much appreciated. Her donations are 75 ss, 100 hh, and 200 hour, which works for me. Said she does all the services that her ad describes. Including BBBJ cim.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...t/810993370160
-
04-27-23 08:00 #3224Senior Member

Posts: 988Ghosted
Tried to see her, had it all set up but when I started heading her way and asked for a specific address she went dark on me. I had contacted her off her StG ad, not SA.
Originally Posted by Nate0110
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 16:09 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 139Good perspective and I wouldn't put my name on a room for the exact reasons you just articulated. She wanted cash and then the girlfriend would put room in her name. Of course I didn't know if this one was pulling a hustle where friend goes and gets the room and disappears with the cash. So because I didn't know her I decided it wasn't happening, which is why I came here to see if anyone has had dealings with her.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 15:14 #3222Senior Member

Posts: 2789Getting a Room for a Hooker
Ok, good information! Thanks. OK, A friend in the mix.
Originally Posted by Jmswozniak
[View Original Post]
Just one comment. Have seen guys do the "White Knight" thingie and "help out" a girl, by getting her a room. She does her bidness and pays the guy back. Maybe even gives a little head for the kindness of the loan. Problem arises when, the room registered in dude's name, gets trashed, damaged or set on fire and the dude becomes liable for any repair / replacement costs.
Alternatively, some felony goes down associated with the room and LE comes looking for the dude, who's name is on the register. Maybe nothing happens, but who needs a visit from DE's Finest to brighten up their day?
Most guys say it'll never happen, but usually dealing with Candy girls is unpredictable. So in that scenario one rolls the dice and takes the chances.
Just another prospective, fwiw.
Hope you had a good date and found one to your liking for repeated dates?!
-
04-26-23 14:46 #3221Senior Member

Posts: 139She has hooked up with a friend. The other one has been advertising. Last night she had a friend who she was staying with in the houses behind WaWa. Allegedly that one provide I'd for room and she wanted someone to pay for room and then she and friend would pay you back appropriately.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 13:59 #3220Senior Member

Posts: 2789Just saying
Huh? Looked at the post and it looks like there are pics of both an AA girl and a white girl in the advert? What's up with that?
Originally Posted by Jmswozniak
[View Original Post]
That kinda stuff usually sets my Spidey Senses on high alert, until I can sus things out.









Reply With Quote






