Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 552 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 8266
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4906
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see a dancer name Bianca from Kittens on Instagram.

    Canna_vampiress_b.

    You guys get BBBJ from her?

    She look like good time.

    Bianca is her stage name.
    She offers incalls in West Seattle. FS - $600/ hr all covered.

  2. #4905
    Stopped by Pandoras for the first time on Friday, missed monse and Luna by about 15 minutes, decided to stay since I was there anyway. Was approached by some with with an S-name (skye, sierra, something like that). She has curly / frizzy hair, pretty good body. Said it was 3/100 dances, an extra hundred for VIP. Realizing now the 3/100 seems like that should include HJ so I probably got a bit ripped off but oh well.

  3. #4904
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I am on my way to Kittens. Who would you recommend for a nice FS time?
    Regarding Kittens, I'd try approaching Unique, Pretty, Kyla, Love, or Rio. I am pretty sure you'll get what you are after. I am almost certain they all work the day shift, too.

  4. #4903
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Atf, Anya has been taking care of me. All of me, she's the best.
    +1 for Anya too! I've gone before and seen monse, took care of business and was hanging for a bit and Anya came up. Good handy for the 3/100 and she promised a bit more in the back but I was spent at that point. Day time can't be beat.

  5. #4902

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I was in to see my favorite, monse on Sunday and she felt bad after my first shot because I was still rock hard that she just hopped on again for msog. Love my blue pills. I need to check out Luna sometime. Does she work Sundays? Apparently monse put in a good word for me.
    Atf, Anya has been taking care of me. All of me, she's the best.

  6. #4901
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    How much mileage can you get in 3 dances for $100 during Pandora's dayshift? How long do those 3 dances last?

    And do any of these girls do a really good CBJ?
    There are still dancers that will do $30 per dance. Offer it up and some will reject it, then change their minds later. It depends how slow it is.

    Easier to try out a newer dancer one dance at a time, rather than paying for 3 dances and finding out she's awful.

  7. #4900
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    I love Pandora

    I was in to see my favorite, monse on Sunday and she felt bad after my first shot because I was still rock hard that she just hopped on again for msog. Love my blue pills. I need to check out Luna sometime. Does she work Sundays? Apparently monse put in a good word for me.

  8. #4899

    Kitten's suggestions

    Hey guys, I am on my way to Kittens. Who would you recommend for a nice FS time?

  9. #4898
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    How much mileage can you get in 3 dances for $100 during Pandora's dayshift? How long do those 3 dances last?

    And do any of these girls do a really good CBJ?
    About 3 minutes per dance at Pandoras and Kittens. Some clubs are less. I think the Playground Cabaret has the shortest dances. Mileage varies depending on the dancer. Usually 3 for $100 is low mileage.

    Strip clubs aren't a good value if that's what you're looking for. They're good in that you don't have to set appointments, you can see many dancers, and it can be fun. Pricey as hell though.

  10. #4897
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    How much mileage can you get in 3 dances for $100 during Pandora's dayshift? How long do those 3 dances last?

    And do any of these girls do a really good CBJ?
    Probably 8 to 10 minutes, not sure. I usually get fiv and a HJ for the 3 for 100. Monse will BBBJ for that deal.

  11. #4896

    It's still up

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Did the Pandoras Instagram account get nuked? I can only find one that doesn't seem like their normal account. It was a useful tool to see who was working.
    Make sure to put the dot between pandoras and Seattle (should be pandoras. Seattle).

  12. #4895
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Did the Pandoras Instagram account get nuked? I can only find one that doesn't seem like their normal account. It was a useful tool to see who was working.
    Seems fine to me.

  13. #4894
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Did the Pandoras Instagram account get nuked? I can only find one that doesn't seem like their normal account. It was a useful tool to see who was working.
    https://instagram.com/pandoras.seatt...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

    Looks good to me presently.

  14. #4893
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Did the Pandoras Instagram account get nuked? I can only find one that doesn't seem like their normal account. It was a useful tool to see who was working.
    Pandoras. Seattle.

  15. #4892
    Did the Pandoras Instagram account get nuked? I can only find one that doesn't seem like their normal account. It was a useful tool to see who was working.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape