Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #514

    Got a date tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    She's in your town, starting today, as promised. She's one of the youngest & prettiest K-girls currently active in the west coast. Her style is K-GFE / GND, CFS only, but DFK&BBBJ&DATY friendly. Her body type is all natural naturally perky & firm small C, her skin tone is asiental white, smooth as silk, and, of course, she's got the tightest box you could ever experience in this field.

    https://www.kblackpink.blog/aria

    She's ready to fulfill your erotic fantasies! Please treat her well, she's one of my ATFs!

    Be safe, thanks, brothers!
    Glad I booked early. She is busy.

  2. #513
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    All natural K-Town beauty Aria is in A-Town

    She's in your town, starting today, as promised. She's one of the youngest & prettiest K-girls currently active in the west coast. Her style is K-GFE / GND, CFS only, but DFK&BBBJ&DATY friendly. Her body type is all natural naturally perky & firm small C, her skin tone is asiental white, smooth as silk, and, of course, she's got the tightest box you could ever experience in this field.

    https://www.kblackpink.blog/aria

    She's ready to fulfill your erotic fantasies! Please treat her well, she's one of my ATFs!

    Be safe, thanks, brothers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1029.jpeg‎   IMG_1092.jpeg‎   IMG_1119.jpeg‎  

  3. #512

    Julia

    Just saw Julia at LK. Definitely not the girl in the pics, as usual. Julia still looks pretty good though, on the younger side late 30's to 40 maybe. Short, fairly good shape not petite but not thick either. She has a good attitude and was very positive and happy to take direction and made sure I was enjoying everything. BBJ in the shower was nice with good eye contact. Moved to the bed with more BBJ and she switched up the angles a few times to give me a different view. Climbed on for Reverse CG the finished pounding her out doggy with some good moaning from her. Julia is not the best I have had at LK but still a good time.

  4. #511

    There are other options

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    Senior members with 200-500 posts not happy with the agencies services.

    Two members with less than a combined 50 posts with positive reviews.

    Thanks for the truth seniors. I'll stick with the AMPs and hjs for 1/3 of the price.
    I personally think all reviews, bullshit or not, can be helpful. I've had good experiences at kbp the few times I've been there. I appreciate that they see AA when LK doesn't but I certainly wouldn't advocate for them under false pretense. Ellen was pretty cool with me. Maybe it was because she was 1-2 days in when I saw her, I don't know. That said, there are other places that offer comparable services. I prefer the apt setups over the AMPs but that just one person's opinion. The last apt provider I saw was hotter than any AMP provider I've dealt with. But, at the same place, the one before her should have tipped me. That's the nature of the hobby and the whole point of us sharing info (I thought). If anyone thinks they have a sure thing 100% of the time, please tell me. OR maybe you shouldn't because I'll spend all my money there.

  5. #510

    Sucks we get subpar sessions

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    So sorry to see Xinyl's post on Ellen. I too fell victim to one of the recent post on Yuna so I took the bait. Again, I understand K-agency is not using real pics but at least the body type should match closely. Yuna was a diappointment as well. Good thing is that she is gone so no GA mongers are going to be victims.

    The pics showed a C / D set and the description said the same but they were a full A or small B at best. BBBJ with some teeth so it was not very enjoyable, 69 has little smell (never had that with any K-girls). RCG was good but she was happy just to face the other side until I requested to switch. Played the alphabets for the 1st pop. She offered massage which was legit. Very relaxing. I told her I wanted second and she started to jack hammer me with lube which I hated. I tried but I can't so I said let's shower and got out. She also vaped during the break. Not bothering me but not professional. All in all, I felt cheated AGAIN.
    I only see ladies that I seen before. Sad that I have to get my asian fix in dallas san jose or LA. These nickel and dime upcharges just turn me off. For a city this big the asian / latina level of service sucks.

  6. #509

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    Senior members with 200-500 posts not happy with the agencies services.

    Two members with less than a combined 50 posts with positive reviews.

    Thanks for the truth seniors. I'll stick with the AMPs and hjs for 1/3 of the price.
    At the end of the day believe who you want but it's your lost in the end.

  7. #508

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets64  [View Original Post]
    Where is this Apple at?
    Kbp.

    She's at kbp.

  8. #507

    Where is this Apple at?

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyMarshal  [View Original Post]
    I just finished a visit with Apple K. She is nothing short of fantastic. Her body is fabulous, small, c man makes, very tight and a cute little bootie. She is fun and playfully, got into DATY and rode like a champ. I would highly recommend.
    Where is this Apple at?

  9. #506
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442
    Good to hear Atlanta's senior members are sharply & truthfully reviewing & reporting about the agencies & their girls! I'm sure those agencies are challenged and will struggle to make some visible improvements.

    FYI, both K-agencies in your area will have new girls coming in the first week of May. One of them is my ATF, and I consider her as one of the top class K-GFE models in the west coast. But she's young & still pure in heart, please treat her well!

    Will keep you posted.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    Senior members with 200-500 posts not happy with the agencies services.

    Two members with less than a combined 50 posts with positive reviews.

    Thanks for the truth seniors. I'll stick with the AMPs and hjs for 1/3 of the price.

  10. #505
    Senior members with 200-500 posts not happy with the agencies services.

    Two members with less than a combined 50 posts with positive reviews.

    Thanks for the truth seniors. I'll stick with the AMPs and hjs for 1/3 of the price.

  11. #504

    Ellen

    Just saw Ellen today after seeing Xinyl's post and was very nervous about seeing her but she was great. Welcomed me with a kiss could see that it's her in the pics just with some photoshop. Helped me undress bt shower with good job playing with jr and the boys preview was great dried off and onto the bed room where she sat me on the bed and gave me a great bbj with good hand movement and dt then went into 69 before she mounted for cg, acg, mish, doggy before finishing with cim. Might have just got her on a better day. Loved seeing her ass in doggy really nice jiggle to it. Answered to request very well nice tight pussy. Would repeat if she comes back.

  12. #503

    Apple K

    I just finished a visit with Apple K. She is nothing short of fantastic. Her body is fabulous, small, c man makes, very tight and a cute little bootie. She is fun and playfully, got into DATY and rode like a champ. I would highly recommend.

  13. #502

    K-agency disappointment

    So sorry to see Xinyl's post on Ellen. I too fell victim to one of the recent post on Yuna so I took the bait. Again, I understand K-agency is not using real pics but at least the body type should match closely. Yuna was a diappointment as well. Good thing is that she is gone so no GA mongers are going to be victims.

    The pics showed a C / D set and the description said the same but they were a full A or small B at best. BBBJ with some teeth so it was not very enjoyable, 69 has little smell (never had that with any K-girls). RCG was good but she was happy just to face the other side until I requested to switch. Played the alphabets for the 1st pop. She offered massage which was legit. Very relaxing. I told her I wanted second and she started to jack hammer me with lube which I hated. I tried but I can't so I said let's shower and got out. She also vaped during the break. Not bothering me but not professional. All in all, I felt cheated AGAIN.

  14. #501
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442
    Hey FrostyMan,

    Thank you for your interest & response to my post, but I don't represent / promote any agency, and most of the K-orgs know that I am a lone wolf, promote only the individual topnotch K-GFE / CFS model that I consider as my true friend.

    FYI, she'll be available through one of the two K-orgs in your area, and you will be able to recognize her by her youngness, attractiveness, and a peculiar charm.

    Best,

    Jason.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMan  [View Original Post]
    Given this is the Agency board, which agency is hosting her?

  15. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    My beautiful young K-Town friend is planning to visit A-Town in the near future. Since she's probably one of the youngest & prettiest K-girls currently active in the states, please treat her welllove her in a soft and kind manner. Nevertheless, you will see she's got the hottest & sexiest & tightest body with all natural perky small Cs that you could easily lose control of yourself. Just be careful not to get too attached to the sinfulness of her beauty.

    Thanks.
    Given this is the Agency board, which agency is hosting her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape