Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26818

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Dman1  [View Original Post]
    So I have had some txt back in forth when she was on CL just got a bad vibe.

    Anyone have any info?

    https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...nati/130588274#.
    Either she is not to brite or your looking in the wrong section looking for a woman. She has listed herself in the shemale section.

  2. #26817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Nky Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Dman1  [View Original Post]
    So I have had some txt back in forth when she was on CL just got a bad vibe.

    Anyone have any info?

    https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...nati/130588274#.
    She had gone by many names. She used to post ads on Craigslist- offering massage and sells videos.

    Maybe she stepped up and now offering full service.

    Was just a half ass HJ.

    I am at a blank on Name to look up under.

  3. #26816

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she's real. Not cheap but maybe the best ass in the area. Shyish but takes instruction well. I never do hhrs but I did with her just to make sure it wasn't a total waste. I'll repeat for a 60-90 min for a better evaluation.
    Yep, she's real. No real set rate, was $$ for hhr, came back with $$ 5 for hr. Ultimately was $$ for hr.

    No demons. No real issues besides language. Wouldn't repeat for the price though. Can't ride very long and leg locks if you try to get all the way except from the back.

    Everything is covered.

    GL.

  4. #26815

    Kelsey

    So I have had some txt back in forth when she was on CL just got a bad vibe.

    Anyone have any info?

    https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...nati/130588274#.

  5. #26814

    Your Turn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that reached out to me, this is a nice preview.
    So details on your turn maybe? Sounds like your turn was much less then their turn.

  6. #26813

    U4 eeah = U4 Real?

    Finally made contact with this provider. To be honest, I was given her # by a fellow senior member. My initial message to her (as well as all of those following) was polite, discreet & concise. Containing a little bit about myself & who recommended me. (First name, as it was given to me. NOT a screen name).

    I was told quite clearly that the provider did not know of this person or any of the other lunatics that were contacting her. So I left it at that.

    What leaves me puzzled is, (And I realize I'm setting myself up here for all sorts of insults, wisecracks & derogatory comments) why such hostility if myself & the rest of the lunatics are responding to an ad that she posted? Seems counter-productive.

    Oh well, I guess I didn't make the cut.

    -JC.

  7. #26812

    Never Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    As a monger, I agree.

    If I were a provider, I'm guessing my attorney would advise against doing so.

    DD.
    I've never heard of a provider being busted for her ad. It takes going through with the meeting. "For my time only, whatever happens. " is all over ads. That is assuming the woman is smart enough to not mention activities in their ad.

  8. #26811
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I wish ladies would put their rates in their ad.

    You walk up to a nice restaurant, they generally have a menu posted. That keeps the riffraff out.

    I guess they like answering texts that ask "rates?
    As a monger, I agree.

    If I were a provider, I'm guessing my attorney would advise against doing so.

    DD.

  9. #26810

    Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she's real. Not cheap but maybe the best ass in the area. Shyish but takes instruction well. I never do hhrs but I did with her just to make sure it wasn't a total waste. I'll repeat for a 60-90 min for a better evaluation.

    Keep 'er movin.

    Soca.
    I wish ladies would put their rates in their ad.

    You walk up to a nice restaurant, they generally have a menu posted. That keeps the riffraff out.

    I guess they like answering texts that ask "rates?

  10. #26809

    Downtown Cincinnati Asian

    Hey Fellow mongers.

    Has anyone visited Kim working downtown Cincy?

  11. #26808
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbig77  [View Original Post]
    She's the same girl I reviewed a while back under the name Lisa. She's real.

  12. #26807

    She's legit

    Yep, she's real. Not cheap but maybe the best ass in the area. Shyish but takes instruction well. I never do hhrs but I did with her just to make sure it wasn't a total waste. I'll repeat for a 60-90 min for a better evaluation.

    Keep 'er movin.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gbig77  [View Original Post]

  13. #26806

    New pics posted

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled a session with Lilith and Ruby that turned out to be a mind searing experience. I had a front row seat to watch them thoroughly enjoy each other. Hottest thing I've ever seen and it's not close. Occasionally you'll see offers for this that always turn out to be 2 women awkwardly going through the motions and it's obvious they're definitely not into it. That is Definitely not the case here. Lilith and Ruby are lovers and completely enjoy each other's bodies. The ground rules were I could only watch until it was my turn. Talk about torture. I've never been so turned on and completely frustrated in my life. (I kinda wish they'd tied me to a chair, it would have been easier) Drinking this in from a few feet away vs. Watching this on a video is like actually swimming vs. Reading how to swim in a book. When it was finally my turn they didn't disappoint. Talk about an incredible experience, I'm never going to get this out of my head.
    For those of you that reached out to me, this is a nice preview.

  14. #26805

    Anyone try this one?

    Is this one legit? Anyone try her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...893/5139537366

  15. #26804
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Anna / tootsie is still around? Or she disappear with her drug issues?
    Met her recently and she was in crack paranoia mode. Was cussing me out for not showing up seconds after giving me the room number. Should have left then, but we actually met and her attitude was FAR less than accommodating. Save yourself the headache.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape