Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 8737
-
04-27-23 19:19 #6082Senior Member

Posts: 552Alexis
Saw her a few years ago in Bridgeport. Was working out of a house. Not hers. Think she was house sitting. I think I did a Qv which was reasonable then. Same issue with tightness. And I'm not that big! Not a good fit literally and figuratively. Things about the borrowed premises were sketchy and rushed.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 17:55 #6081Senior Member

Posts: 399Streak broken. ,
Hey Donny,
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
I've never gotten the woman in the pic, so I never expect that. But lately I've had to tighten the belt on the mongering expenditures. And recently, I've been up and down 91 and 95 frequently. I'd had a good streak of decent looking and reasonably eager-to-please 40 somethings right off the highway there. Given my budget and the convenience, all the boxes had been getting checked. I was surprised for a while at my good luck. But I finally got burned.
I'd like to try Flushing sometime. But unless I'm in town on business, getting into Manhattan (or Queens) is time-consuming and a hassle. I've had dozens of escapades on Mott Street 3rd floor and Chinatown in general. I'd like to try Flushing, though. Are the ladies in the ad actually what I get? Or are the pics close likenesses? Can you share a couple of reliable places / links? Would love to check them out next time I go in. You can pm if more appropriate.
Thanks.
Barnes.
(Apologies fellow mongers for the extended NYC discussion.).
-
04-27-23 17:37 #6080Senior Member

Posts: 65Thanks Barnes. Appreciate it!
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 17:26 #6079Senior Member

Posts: 399Anita
Looks like she pulled down her ad. She posts intermittently. I hope the link below helps.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/connecticut/angel-43/
-
04-27-23 17:20 #6078Senior Member

Posts: 399It's the other Anita
Hey Roxy,
Originally Posted by Roxy2020
[View Original Post]
No, not that one. Look for the Anita with one "t".
https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...8677.htm?cat=1
Hope that helps.
-
04-26-23 22:59 #6077Senior Member

Posts: 65Thanks Barnes, is this the ad - https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...9594.htm?cat=1.
Number ending in 0350
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 22:53 #6076Senior Member

Posts: 65I second this, She is great, 9/10 everything. She will please you and well worth the $$.
Will definitely see her when she is back from International tour.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 22:28 #6075Banned Member

Posts: 495Worth it
As always, okay within your wheelhouse. I get that cost is a barrier for entry. But, if you work a job that has "OT", signup.
She's worth it.
Originally Posted by EggPoacher88
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 22:17 #6074Senior Member

Posts: 147Alexis
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...p/681987832327
Saw Alexis at decent hotel in Shelton. Very petite with nice bolt ons. Good BBBJ and dfk but couldn't really take much of me in her pussy, which was tight. Finished with more BBBJ to cim and spit. Didn't swallow as she said she would. Overall just ok. Nice person but will not be repeating. 2. 5.
-
04-26-23 14:44 #6073Senior Member

Posts: 192Will the escort prices ever come down? This is ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 14:41 #6072Senior Member

Posts: 192So I guess regular everyday working men are supposed to quit seeing escorts because other men seem to be in full support of the prices that escorts are charging now. I have to work overtime just to see this escort.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 12:26 #6071Regular Member

Posts: 14That sounds great. I texted her and she seemed to have a great personality but stated that she didn't do BBJ. So.
Originally Posted by LetsDoIt123
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 08:23 #6070Senior Member

Posts: 693Thanks for the review. I was thinking of visiting her as she looked familiar, but wasn't sure if she was bait and switch. BTW. How much was the donation requested?
Originally Posted by LetsDoIt123
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 23:01 #6069Senior Member

Posts: 1539There isn't much quality with those milford and stamford asians. They're bait and switch advertising young asians and then you see a middle aged woman behind the door.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
If you have a hotel in westchester, you should have just gone to Flushing. At least you would have gotten the girl in the pic and spent less money for the time.
-
04-25-23 22:22 #6068Banned Member

Posts: 495Anne Sophi
I met Anne Sophi through Leona Bianchi (who I've seen a few times). My schedule didn't jive with Leona's so she suggested I give Anne a whirl.
So glad I took her advice and saw Anne. She's a living sex doll.
Anne was great with the comms; quick and accommodating.
She gave me the hotel address, told her I could be there in 20. Once I arrived, she sent me the room#. Elevator up. Knock knock.
Holy shit! Anne is a goddamn smoke show. Her body. Good god! Akin to classic Naomi Russell. Jesus Christ!
No talk of money she simply helps me remove my clothes. Her English isn't ideal but I wasn't there to have a conversation.
I'm standing in her room naked and she guides me to her bed, takes off her thong and starts giving me a lap dance; grinding my growing cock with her ass. I'm rubbing her perfect tits while she backs up into me.
Finally lay down, start making out and her hands find my turgid rod. She's stroking while kissing me. She works her way down and moves to the side so I can play with her clit. The way she sucks dick is top notch. Deep throat and minimal hand action. I'm fingering her the whole time.
After 15 min of banging her mouth it's time to fuck. I threw on an Okamoto. 001 and get to work.
She asks how I want her. Opted to start in mish, just to get the groove going and she's tight. Like too tight to be in her line of work.
So good.
After 3 min I flip her over and this is when Naomi Russell shows up. Her ass is UNBELIEVABLE! The way she works your dick is god-like. At one point I was just standing still while she was throwing her ass up / down / back / forth etc.
She's a vocal fuck too. Soooo hot.
Anne Sophi is an instant Hall of Fame'are.
Go see this living / walking / talking Sex Doll. She'll fuck the shit out of you and you'll be a better man when you leave.
https://tryst.link/escort/annesophi27










Reply With Quote
732) 426-6708. If you're tempted, resist the urge. She rushed me ceaselessly. Not even a pretense at a little foreplay to get the juices going. And, as I pulled out, I could see she was on her period blood on my condom. Gross! I was pissed! Out came the Purell; and then a deep cleaning shower as soon as I got to my hotel in Westchester. B**ch! If they're ragging, they should wait for it to pass and not expose us to their blood.





