High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9997

    Sexy Suki, 36 Dream Spa

    Second of two visits was earlier this week at 36 Dream Spa and had a first time meet and greet with tall, slim Suki. She speaks English well and was fun to talk with and set the mood right.

    Anyway, I parked on street, entered, and was led to the room. Waited about 2 minutes, and Suki came in wearing pink lingerie, and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I like to leave the damage (280) on the counter beforehand, tip included, because I like the transaction aspect to be as understated as possible. She grabbed this, told me to get undressed, left briefly, then came back and led me into the shower.

    She slowly begins with my feet, and works up my entire body. She runs her tongue in my ear, which is a big turn-on, then turns around and gives me a good good HJ preview. We finished and she leads me back into the room.

    First she goes to town with a BBBJ on her knees. I tell her I want to taste her again which made her smile. She got on the table, then it was dinner time. Stunningly beautiful lips. She made the sexiest noises as I felt her pussy throbbing in my mouth. After a few minutes of her sexy panting I asked if I could fuck her, to which she said "yes" in the sexiest sort of way. On went the cap, and we did CFS starting in standing missionary, then I lifted her legs and fucked her deep and hard in missionary until I blew a big load.

    Clean up, followed by a great massage. She told me she hoped I'd come in again. All in all, fantastic session, perfect AMP experience.

  2. #9996
    I stopped in to visit Peach Spa again after being out of the game for a few. They promised to take care of me (the MMS is very sweet and accommodating) and I was assigned to Lexi. Good service, good time.

    The friendly MMS from my last visit remembered me and greeted me warmly before showing me inside. Lexi came right in, we did business, and she helped me undress. Lexi is hot stuff and service was very good in all parts of the session, and she was earnest in trying to give me a very good time. TS was pretty long and she gave a massage style washing, including on the happy part after the flip. Massage was skilled and deep, and again she took her time. BBBJ next, good work, an active tongue and responded well to my touch as I toyed with her boobs. I also sampled Lexi's Peach juices in the 69 position and found them to be fresh and sweet.

    Lexi rode me briefly in RCG then longer in CG. Then we swapped and I finished in mish. She was a hot shag, and did her best to get me off, with active hands and legs and some good moans. Thorough clean up and then the MMS gave me a water to go. Definitely a convenient and pleasing place.

  3. #9995

    JAV Hasumi Ren XoXo

    Definitely her. She looks a little different from her JAVs because I think she lost weight. Face is more angled like her non-JAV cover photos on their site. Those pics obviously have great makeup and filters. Nice Natural full Bs / small Cs. Felt great to cup them. She is very friendly and chatty (probably helped that I spoke some Japanese). It does seem like she understands English enough and is able to communicate with some broken Japanglish. So YMMV here.

    Quick shower where I got to admire her body. She is curvy, nice wide hips, amazing soft ass to grab and hold. Can't wait to see then during doggy. Back into the room and went straight for the action. Lay next to each other, LFK, caressing my nipples, went down to lick them, then into BBBJ. She does the BJ + HJ combo with I personally really love. Got close to popping so I had her stop and swap. My turn to kiss her, grope her boobs, feast on those nips, feel every inch of her body. Rubbed her kitty (shaved) and it was wet and slimy already. Licked my way down to DATY with Gentle FIV until it seemed like she came. Onto the the main event. She said I was big (I'm not), picked a magnum from her stash and tried to put it on me. I'm like, yeah that's not going to fit. I brought my own 001's. Pussy was nice and wet, no lube was needed. Felt the textures of her walls. Went slow to really feel them. Missionary for a while before switching to CG where I let her ride while I groped her nice tits and ass. Enjoyed the curves of her body, motorboat her boobs, feasts on them. Swapped to Doggy. She knew how to face down and ass up. Amazing view of that ass. She was extra tight in this position and I couldnt last more than 30 secs. Warning to you guys out there, save this position for last.

    We cuddled and chat for a bit and with 10 minutes left of the clock, I asked for round 2 and she obliged. Got on for CG. I was able to pound her out this time. Went full clapping and felt good. Loved her reactions. Didn't feel like switching positions so I pounded till pop 2. Right on time. Skipped the shower, cleaned up, chatted a little more before heading out. Overall a great experience and I would repeat with her. A great change of pace from the inexperienced, GND J girls that you have to be extra gentle with.

  4. #9994

    Camping boxes

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]

    I hear Suji at MG now does BBFS and is 25 <-- from multiple people places. 25. I am seeing her just based on that. IDGAF. She was at Nycvipspot for 450 last week and at mg now for 360.

    What about k10 models? Seems like mid 30's Korean women. I have to check it out.
    Its the same suji kgfe from west coast and made her tour in arizona, nova and epm lately along in NYC. She wants extra benny for BB, but no cip as per her preference. She's a happy camper, got her kimchi as food last tiime at epm, but since she didn't offer cip I kindly dropped her off my list. Her pussy wasnt golden tight worthy of the extra benny IMHO. But its YMMV. Have this feeling more new talents ar popping up soon, stay bang-uard LOL.

    suji kgfe xxx: 375936

  5. #9993
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy321  [View Original Post]
    So I have been to DDY twice back in 2021, since then my Number has changed and I text the number to make an appointment and they obviously didn't have it saved. I sent my LinkedIn and I'd with just the address and dob blacked out, and they still wanted me to send the full I'd with nothing blocking any info. I told them I would provide the I'd when I got there and they still said no. Anyone else have this issue, or am I just being paranoid and should just send all the info?
    They have two locations and the name has moved and etc. I know one guy did a wechat video call with them to get verified. I would say you can trust them along with all the top GFE places in manhattan. All these places are about not letting the wrong person in. They just want to make sure you are on the up and up.

    I've never had an issue at any place in any state.

    Also, if you went there before Kylie started working there. Check her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    No daty and no kiss at all for the hefty menu below??

    $300/30 Mins.
    I am considering seeing Selina still. I've gotten DFK from many girls that had reports of not doing it. I am pretty persistent and with my dick in them it is easier.

    Back when 1010 was asian star they had this one expensive (400?) Chinese girl and she was beautiful with this great ass and she barely let me get any doggy and she barely kissed but I would see her over and over if I could.

    I hear Suji at MG now does BBFS and is 25 <-- from multiple people places. 25. I am seeing her just based on that. IDGAF. She was at Nycvipspot for 450 last week and at mg now for 360.

    What about k10 models? Seems like mid 30's Korean women. I have to check it out.

  6. #9992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Aphrodite Body Rub: Fiona, Chloe, and Cameron

    https://www.aphroditebodyrub.com/fiona
    https://tryst.link/massage/chloe_morgan
    https://tryst.link/massage/cameronlaynenyc

    I'm just going to group these three reviews together since it was same experience different person. To sum it up they are high end providers doing work at a mid tier spot. Base rate ranged from 200-250 between them and they upsell many of the basics. Im guessing it is to try to make up what they are losing doing the mid tier work. They do offer full service the rate between the three of them ranged $700-900/hr. I just went with the massage, mutual touch, and happy ending with all three. So overall I wouldn't repeat and kinda regret trying three different providers when I should have just quit the spot after one. There are cheaper MP places. And If I want full service in NYC there are dozens of providers that offer it under $700/hr.

    Just to give an example of what I mean by high end going to mid tier spot. Fiona did porn and escorts under the name Sabrina Magic as a 800 hr /1200 90 mins provider. Fiona is her mid tier persona. I know most reviews don't mention personas but it kinda made sense the horrible experience when I realized she usually charges 800-1200 and is now doing a massage for 200 hh. Why she wouldnt give great service.

    https://www.models-world.com/new-york/sabrina-magic/

    Anyway I think it would be better experience if I saw a mid tier provider there. By that I mean in her mid tier persona her rates are 300-400/hr. Since the drop off to offering 260hr isnt as bad. But don't feel like trying that spot again to find out.

  7. #9991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy321  [View Original Post]
    So I have been to DDY twice back in 2021, since then my Number has changed and I text the number to make an appointment and they obviously didn't have it saved. I sent my LinkedIn and I'd with just the address and dob blacked out, and they still wanted me to send the full I'd with nothing blocking any info. I told them I would provide the I'd when I got there and they still said no. Anyone else have this issue, or am I just being paranoid and should just send all the info?
    That is the hobby these days. The more the women cost the hoops you have to jump through to see them. I would just get a fake I'd. If they require a I'd and your LinkedIn just avoid. My personal view is these providers don't have a right to know where you work. Imagine you asked them to tell you their real job or real name you would get instantly blocked but somehow it has become the norm on the higher end side.

  8. #9990

    Verification

    So I have been to DDY twice back in 2021, since then my Number has changed and I text the number to make an appointment and they obviously didn't have it saved. I sent my LinkedIn and I'd with just the address and dob blacked out, and they still wanted me to send the full I'd with nothing blocking any info. I told them I would provide the I'd when I got there and they still said no. Anyone else have this issue, or am I just being paranoid and should just send all the info?

  9. #9989

    Yellow flag

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I re-read the one review of her. It says she is really hot but does not kiss or daty. Sia did not DATY but she did kiss. Maybe I will try a 45 min with her. I am sort of on a break with J-girls right now.
    No daty and no kiss at all for the hefty menu below??

    $300/30 Mins.

    $400/45 Mins.

    $500/60 Mins.

    $800/90 Mins.

    Thanks geng, saving me another wasted trip among NYC pageants to pick next week. Sia is just young and mild GFE, she's nowhere near the pro tiers. I'm going berserker horsepower on cbang, jbang, and kbang on this upcoming next weeks agenda list. Need some spring early thanksgiving feast before summer spins around! LOL.

  10. #9988
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNerdX  [View Original Post]
    I've always been curious on victorias age.
    Those are not her photos. She is 36-37. Very hot. She is not spinner thin like Kylie / Helen but more swimsuit babe type of body. One of the few girls I saw 3 x in one week back in the days before she was Victoria H.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of new targets, we have selina @xoxony making her comeback with these labels:
    Oh, I re-read the one review of her. It says she is really hot but does not kiss or daty. Sia did not DATY but she did kiss. Maybe I will try a 45 min with her. I am sort of on a break with J-girls right now.

  11. #9987
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLoverNyc  [View Original Post]
    Admittedly she was not my first choice but more like choice 1. 5. Been seeing all the reviews of the J girl Hana and set to see her but the damn traffic delayed me for almost an hour and the phone girl texted me several times and had to let my appointment go, totally my bad. I had already come too far to go back empty handed. I'll admit I have been stalking their Twitter in hopes of Victoria H returning so not all hope was lost. I asked if Victoria was available and she was.

    I haven't seen Victoria since around Christmas and not for a lack of trying, she's been gone for what feels like an eternity. I stepped into her room and there was my favorite Chinese slutty / goddess, she recognized me and we picked where we left off back in late 2022. She shoved her tongue down my throat and I got to sucking on her big tits and fingering her. Victoria had barely touched me and I was already fully stiff, her dirty talk always does the trick and of course her amazing body helps too LOL.

    My girl must be a little rusty because I undid my pants before she could try but her mouth is still as magical as ever. Although I am so guilty of falling under the spell of all the Japanese talent that has flooded the market, the queen stays queen and Queen Victoria still stays on top. She slobbed my knob a little too good, she was on her knees not breaking eye contact except for small pauses when she would talk dirty to me. I told Victoria I didn't want to bust yet, but she wasn't having and put her mouth into overdrive and I gushed in her mouth and yes boys she swallowed.

    Went to the shower to clean up and recharge. No much time for a breather since Victoria isn't the type to let you catch your breath. We dfk some more and gave a little more BBBJ. I was insistent to save the rest for the room since I didn't want to blow a second time before getting to the coochi. Very few girls give 110% but she does, I just wish she gave me a little more time to reload.

    We got back to the room and she was about to start sucking again but I turned the tables on her and went for daty to give myself time to regroup. Yeah, that's not happening. Started to daty but that quickly turned into 69. I decided I had to get in her or I was going to explode again without touching her. Put her in mish but there was something sexy about the way she spread her long open. Got on top of her and took her to pound town with the long strokes. I had a nice pace going but Victoria's theatrics quickly had me in rapid fire mode. I love her bimbo vibes. Victoria had taken a lot of steam out of me with the appetizers but I needed to get her in doggy before my body gave out.

    Victoria pushed her lovely backside for me and I took it to her. I pumped her harder each time she said something slutty. I was keeping (or at least I think I was LOL) a good speed but when she started to back it up for me and slamming backwards, well that was all she wrote. I released hard into the bag. I thought I was out of sauce but never doubt Victoria's kegels, she got the last drop out. Did another shower, got one last kiss from Victoria and promised the mms to return for Hana.
    I've always been curious on victorias age. Her photos look very old especially the one with what looks to be like an iPhone 8. Girls like Kylie, Helen, Allyssa, Victoria are so crazy for me haha. I've never been able to a second pop out, mainly due to my first one always being so big.

  12. #9986

    I'm never ready for Victoria H at XOXO

    Admittedly she was not my first choice but more like choice 1. 5. Been seeing all the reviews of the J girl Hana and set to see her but the damn traffic delayed me for almost an hour and the phone girl texted me several times and had to let my appointment go, totally my bad. I had already come too far to go back empty handed. I'll admit I have been stalking their Twitter in hopes of Victoria H returning so not all hope was lost. I asked if Victoria was available and she was.

    I haven't seen Victoria since around Christmas and not for a lack of trying, she's been gone for what feels like an eternity. I stepped into her room and there was my favorite Chinese slutty / goddess, she recognized me and we picked where we left off back in late 2022. She shoved her tongue down my throat and I got to sucking on her big tits and fingering her. Victoria had barely touched me and I was already fully stiff, her dirty talk always does the trick and of course her amazing body helps too LOL.

    My girl must be a little rusty because I undid my pants before she could try but her mouth is still as magical as ever. Although I am so guilty of falling under the spell of all the Japanese talent that has flooded the market, the queen stays queen and Queen Victoria still stays on top. She slobbed my knob a little too good, she was on her knees not breaking eye contact except for small pauses when she would talk dirty to me. I told Victoria I didn't want to bust yet, but she wasn't having and put her mouth into overdrive and I gushed in her mouth and yes boys she swallowed.

    Went to the shower to clean up and recharge. No much time for a breather since Victoria isn't the type to let you catch your breath. We dfk some more and gave a little more BBBJ. I was insistent to save the rest for the room since I didn't want to blow a second time before getting to the coochi. Very few girls give 110% but she does, I just wish she gave me a little more time to reload.

    We got back to the room and she was about to start sucking again but I turned the tables on her and went for daty to give myself time to regroup. Yeah, that's not happening. Started to daty but that quickly turned into 69. I decided I had to get in her or I was going to explode again without touching her. Put her in mish but there was something sexy about the way she spread her long open. Got on top of her and took her to pound town with the long strokes. I had a nice pace going but Victoria's theatrics quickly had me in rapid fire mode. I love her bimbo vibes. Victoria had taken a lot of steam out of me with the appetizers but I needed to get her in doggy before my body gave out.

    Victoria pushed her lovely backside for me and I took it to her. I pumped her harder each time she said something slutty. I was keeping (or at least I think I was LOL) a good speed but when she started to back it up for me and slamming backwards, well that was all she wrote. I released hard into the bag. I thought I was out of sauce but never doubt Victoria's kegels, she got the last drop out. Did another shower, got one last kiss from Victoria and promised the mms to return for Hana.

  13. #9985

    The early bird gets the JBang

    Quote Originally Posted by JordanX  [View Original Post]
    I see the recent reviews of Hana. I must go back and see her. She must have been the girl that was busy all day down the hall!
    I sent in my booking request at 8 AM. I planned my whole day around banging this girl.

  14. #9984

    Two days of fun. Aoi and Victoria H at xoxo

    Tried Aoi girl who's JAV at Xoxo and then went back for Victoria.

    Aoi was hot Japanese with great curves and pretty. She's been around a bit but still feels tight (was surprised the NY dudes didn't break that pussy). Super nice, great demeanor and a great sensual GFE girl. She convinced me to go for raw doggy because she was so sexy and convincing. I really enjoyed her! Pretty little shaved pussy, great for DATY and tits are amazing. I busted my nut good into her for just $100 for the upgrade. Love that shit!

    Then Yesterday I went back for Victoria H. Holy fuck she took it up another notch and fucked me silly. She's 3 x **** power of other girls here. She is just mad horny and sexy in bed like no other. I am not sure how a girl like this is able to keep her top performance. I was hoping to be able to CIP but she didn't allow so I covered up and let her basically fucked the hell out of me sideways until I was squeezed dry of my cum.

    I see the recent reviews of Hana. I must go back and see her. She must have been the girl that was busy all day down the hall!

  15. #9983
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLar  [View Original Post]
    Thai-French: I don't know why but I am forgetting her name right now. She was pretty hot. Some people thought she was ladyboy but her pussy was awesome. Instagram *****.

    She was one of the kind and def should be seen once.
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Haven't found a single rare breed mixed with all of them combined: Chinese + japanese + korean.

    There were a few Chinese + koreans and / or Chinese + japanese, as well as japanese + koreans, but one out of billions to find one with all of them blended LOL.
    I have this former webcam model in my book, German / Swiss / Thai. I only see her once a year when she visits but god damn she's a smoke show. I wish I can share her but she requested for me to not say as she doesn't do meet ups. My game was actually that strong that she gives me full access + video. So I've been searching for a similar looking Thai girl but I just can't find one to satisfy my cravings. I would love to find out some info about this Thai / French girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape