Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 11025
-
04-27-23 17:53 #7125Senior Member

Posts: 168TNA reviews
Continuing on my quest to become an established hobbyist with references, when looking at a providers profile, how trustworthy / how much weight do you put on reviews from TNA and the number of references on a providers profile?
-
04-26-23 21:48 #7124Senior Member

Posts: 111Brazilian Providers
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...tina-brazilian
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?425086-sweeteva
Any info on these providers?
-
04-26-23 11:08 #7123Senior Member

Posts: 2184Well known provider asking for deposit
I would never pay a deposit. Not under any circumstances. You have literally zero recourse if she just ghosts you after taking your money.
Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 23:39 #7122Senior Member

Posts: 168Hadn't come across her, I'll do some searching. Thanks. I will be as pleasant a human can be.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 23:39 #7121Senior Member

Posts: 168Good points, that I agree with. I would never pay a deposit to a STG post. And like I said, she's well reviewed here and there. I asked if she'd be willing to do a smaller deposit and a FaceTime verification first. If she agrees I'm going to roll the dice.
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 23:38 #7120Senior Member

Posts: 163How many ever visit?
I've only ever seen a couple and no big names ever.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 23:00 #7119Senior Member

Posts: 91Options
If you are interested in establishing yourself as a hobbyist, my recommendation is to look for a provider like Harlow, she can see you, and she will not ask for prepayment, and the whole board loves her, she will be a good introduction for you.
Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg
[View Original Post]
PLEASE BE NICE WITH HER SHE IS A SWEETHEART, DONT BE A DICK AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE T
-
04-25-23 19:48 #7118Senior Member

Posts: 208Personally I won't pay them but I do understand your situation. If you really think they're reliable and not likely to screw you, then go for it. But if the alternative is seeing 3 girls at 300+ to build a "rep" then I can see the gamble being worthwhile.
Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg
[View Original Post]
Imo never ever pay for STG hoes or anyone new on TNA.
-
04-25-23 17:58 #7117Senior Member

Posts: 168Ugh. I know that's the right answer but man am I really thinking with my other head right now. For deposit to be waived I'd need at least 3 references. Off the top of your head do you know of any decent providers in the area that don't require existing references?
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 17:53 #7116Senior Member

Posts: 603Easy answer.
Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg
[View Original Post]
NOPE.
-
04-25-23 17:28 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 168Well known provider asking for deposit
Any issues with a well established provider asking for a deposit due to me not having any references on TNA? Would you feel comfortable paying 30-40% upfront?
-
04-25-23 16:55 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 37It was good. She is GFE / pse, pretty intense DFK, but it was covered FS. Though I think she would be into going bare.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 10:29 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 208I think she's out of wa
Don't think she's here anymore was hoping for some weekend fun.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Cam someone make a thread for visiting pornstars?
-
04-24-23 18:58 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 2184Rubyrayes
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
Thanks. I saw her profile on Tryst a few days back and was intrigued. Did not know she was on SA. Been watching her porn and am interested in meeting - 6 is a little too high for me though.
Originally Posted by MrFox75
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 17:49 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 733How's the service? Bare? GFE? PSE?
Originally Posted by MrFox75
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





