Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 31136
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23291

    She might be a scam

    I reached out to her and her response was to request a screen shot of her add. Something I have never had requested of me. Also I have had a recent experience where I sent someone a screenshot / selfie and the person used the meta from the picture to determine my gps coordinates and then it was easy for that person to get my address and name. I pointed this out to this person and she responded with threats and insults. I personally would stay away from this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this talented BJ MILF is back in Charlotte. My session with her was awesome.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/561277973931

  2. #23290

    Phoenix

    Looks like this talented BJ MILF is back in Charlotte. My session with her was awesome.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/561277973931

  3. #23289
    I'd bet the farm that it isn't a coincidence.

    It's common knowledge that many providers magically stop having birthdays after 45. Meaning anyone who tells you she's 45 is much closer to 65.

    In the same way, many of you are deluded in thinking any Asian provider at a AMP is their 20's to 30's.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover1979  [View Original Post]
    I searched her number and the result I got showed a woman that doesn't match the photos on the other site but her name is the same.

    I hope this is just and odd coincidence because if it isn't then WOW!

  4. #23288

    I'm completely confused

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    Post # 22442 has info if it is same Jules.
    I searched her number and the result I got showed a woman that doesn't match the photos on the other site but her name is the same.

    I hope this is just and odd coincidence because if it isn't then WOW!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230426_181449_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230426_181509_Facebook.jpg‎  

  5. #23287
    Wider than she is tall too

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple of reviews online when she first popped up.

    Long story made short- she is real but service is horrible.

    Bad attitude, not willing to do much, just not worth your time.

  6. #23286
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSteel69  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage looking like?
    Post # 22442 has info if it is same Jules.

  7. #23285

    Jules

    Whats the damage looking like?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...arlotte-974050


    This one is legit, hosts out of private residence in S Charlotte where she has a roommate and no issues there at all.

    Decent bbj with a great main event. Any position I wanted was fine and she seemed to enjoy a lot.

    Communication was great and I would repeat in a pinch.

    - NC.

  8. #23284
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple of reviews online when she first popped up.

    Long story made short- she is real but service is horrible.

    Bad attitude, not willing to do much, just not worth your time.
    Thanks for saving my money.

  9. #23283
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm think it's every guys fantasy to rendevous with a little woman, or maybe just mine LOL. The freak in me wants to take a plunge. Has anyone seen her while she's been here?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3105165#reviews.
    I saw a couple of reviews online when she first popped up.

    Long story made short- she is real but service is horrible.

    Bad attitude, not willing to do much, just not worth your time.

  10. #23282

    Kylie

    Hmmm think it's every guys fantasy to rendevous with a little woman, or maybe just mine LOL. The freak in me wants to take a plunge. Has anyone seen her while she's been here?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3105165#reviews.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3105165_71218.jpg‎  

  11. #23281

    Value is subjective

    Everyone likes what they like, and beauty (and value) is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I wouldn't get with you even for free but that's because you're simply not my type. No harm, no foul.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hailee7  [View Original Post]
    LOL did you say I am a 80-100 at the most? That's so funny 😂 I know I'm worth more than that been told that so many times! I'm not one of those sugar creek girls walking the streets ok!! You pay for what you get and I think I'm nothing like most these girls these days I don't scam rob ask for deposit etc.

    But whatever that's your opinion it doesn't matter to me.

  12. #23280

    SweetC in Belmont

    Anyone have experience with this one? Quoted 80 for BBBJ. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...?619-Charlotte.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  13. #23279

    Mooresville for June

    I will be down to NC in June. Looking for some info on the scene. Any info would be appreciated. You can PM or post. Thanks in advance.

  14. #23278

    Jules

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...arlotte-974050

    This one is legit, hosts out of private residence in S Charlotte where she has a roommate and no issues there at all.

    Decent bbj with a great main event. Any position I wanted was fine and she seemed to enjoy a lot.

    Communication was great and I would repeat in a pinch.

    - NC.

  15. #23277

    I'd say Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one is it fake or real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/129644717#.
    The ad looks very tempting but doing a phone number search I got zero results, so did a reverse pic search and found multiple ads in many diff cities w a different number on each ad. Screams fake to me, I'd stay away for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape