Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 941 1441 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21188
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I was perusing escortalligator.com and I noticed there were a lot of bareback ads on there. Many. ".

    Has anyone ever had any good experiences with these providers off of this particular web site? Maybe I'm being paranoid or something but I'm wondering if it is scams because the ads seem identical in formatting, etc.

    I tried looking for reviews on some of them but their phone numbers don't show up in any searches.
    Hello? Anyone? Bueller??

  2. #21187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing Penelope before the big blow up and TNA taking down all her info. I foolishly never saved her contact info. Anybody willing to share it? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by WestWard69  [View Original Post]
    Go to the search function and look up her name. Found it like in two seconds. If you still have issues contact me and I will provide the number. Not sure if its still up to date or not.
    That might be the agency's contact info, not hers. She's been cut off from her profiles so the only way to reach her is through her personal contact info, which people are sharing over PM.

  3. #21186
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    How safe its going bareback with these girls. I'm afraid to take the plunge. If anyone have ever had any issues feel free to message me.
    If you have to ask that question. It's probably not for you.

    You'll never understand how some of us (not all, but some, like me) get off on the risk.

    But if you're hesitant, find girls who go covered instead.

    Cheers!

  4. #21185
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing Penelope before the big blow up and TNA taking down all her info. I foolishly never saved her contact info. Anybody willing to share it? Thanks.
    Go to the search function and look up her name. Found it like in two seconds. If you still have issues contact me and I will provide the number. Not sure if its still up to date or not.

  5. #21184

    Scarlett gray

    Anyone had any luck with bb with her lately? She seems to not want it anymore.

  6. #21183

    Penelope

    I was seeing Penelope before the big blow up and TNA taking down all her info. I foolishly never saved her contact info. Anybody willing to share it? Thanks.

  7. #21182
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret code on securing BBFS with Joey? She's delicious looking! I'm thinking of going in for 90 minutes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586211-Joey-Adams
    Just offer her more money during the meet. That usually works.

  8. #21181
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    How safe its going bareback with these girls. I'm afraid to take the plunge. If anyone have ever had any issues feel free to message me.
    There's definitely risk. I contracted gonorrhea once in roughly 30 or so BBFS encounters. After that I only had a few more, and I've been mostly retired for about 2 years now.

    One of the problems is STIs, like gonorrhea, are asymptomatic in most women, so unless they get tested regularly they can have it and not know it. The risk probably isn't massive, but if you aren't willing to accept it you should probably carefully consider if BBFS is really for you.

  9. #21180

    That's What's Up

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    If you're married, it's in no way safe. One STD and your marriage, and probably life is fucked. If you're not, then you can take PREP to avoid HIV. The rest, except for herpes is curable.

    With all the recent STD outbreaks, I'm going safety only. Still worried about herpes though. And I'd love to find a provider who can do a really good CBJ. I know they exist, because I've had them before.
    Fun is fun, but sometimes you've got to smack the little head and use the big head. Sit down with all your documents and figure out your net worth, then honestly ask yourself if it's worth giving up half. Got to play the long game my dudes.

  10. #21179
    If you're married, it's in no way safe. One STD and your marriage, and probably life is fucked. If you're not, then you can take PREP to avoid HIV. The rest, except for herpes is curable.

    With all the recent STD outbreaks, I'm going safety only. Still worried about herpes though. And I'd love to find a provider who can do a really good CBJ. I know they exist, because I've had them before.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    How safe its going bareback with these girls. I'm afraid to take the plunge. If anyone have ever had any issues feel free to message me.

  11. #21178
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Here's the secret

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret code on securing BBFS with Joey? She's delicious looking! I'm thinking of going in for 90 minutes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586211-Joey-Adams
    The secret is the octet of Benjamins who will be relieved of your possession. For that much you could have a date with an actual p* damn.

  12. #21177
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret code on securing BBFS with Joey? She's delicious looking! I'm thinking of going in for 90 minutes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586211-Joey-Adams
    Meh for your money you can do better. She is much chubbier in person. Cool chick, just not what I'd consider hot. Especially not her rates hot.

  13. #21176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret code on securing BBFS with Joey? She's delicious looking! I'm thinking of going in for 90 minutes.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586211-Joey-Adams
    Secret code is money.

  14. #21175
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdon77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Kimxxx from the other board. She was one of my regulars and she just disappeared. Man I miss filling her up with my loads!
    If she isn't in jail, I hope she is doing OK. She was a sweet girl but too addicted to powder and alcohol for her own good. Last time I saw her was awhile back with a rare outcall, she was wearing an ankle monitor but that didn't stop me from filling her up LOL.

  15. #21174

    Safety

    How safe its going bareback with these girls. I'm afraid to take the plunge. If anyone have ever had any issues feel free to message me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape