Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 736 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 11028
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7128

    TNA Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Continuing on my quest to become an established hobbyist with references, when looking at a providers profile, how trustworthy / how much weight do you put on reviews from TNA and the number of references on a providers profile?
    Individual reviews, especially without narrative or from new hobbyists are unreliable. The star rating is useless because there's no aggregated number to go off of, and any sub-5 is suspect.

    It's generally a good sign if there are multiple reviews by a hobbyist, indicating they've seen the provider again. When in doubt, send a PM to a hobbyist with questions. Be polite and specific.

  2. #7127
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Continuing on my quest to become an established hobbyist with references, when looking at a providers profile, how trustworthy / how much weight do you put on reviews from TNA and the number of references on a providers profile?
    Anymore, reviews only serve to prove the provider is real. Trying to figure out the level and type of service you'll get is usually not worth noting. You'll only get honest reviews here, unless the tna reviews were prior to 2018 or 17. Reviews back then were descriptive and called out terrible service (generally). A lot of reviews will just tell you they're real. And in order for them to vouch for you, they'll probably ask you to write a 5 star review. IMO the reason many of the 5 star reviews have no details is because the appointment was likely less than desirable, and the hobbyist was ticking a box in order to gain references. This is all strictly opinion, of course.

  3. #7126

    Not just reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Continuing on my quest to become an established hobbyist with references, when looking at a providers profile, how trustworthy / how much weight do you put on reviews from TNA and the number of references on a providers profile?
    It's not the reviews I go by typically but the reputation of the reviewers themselves. If there are few reviews from hobbyists with some reputation on there, then it's typically a good experience. If they praise the provider a lot, then it's very much possible there's some interesting YMMV on the menu that you could check with the provider about too.

  4. #7125

    TNA reviews

    Continuing on my quest to become an established hobbyist with references, when looking at a providers profile, how trustworthy / how much weight do you put on reviews from TNA and the number of references on a providers profile?

  5. #7124

  6. #7123

    Well known provider asking for deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Any issues with a well established provider asking for a deposit due to me not having any references on TNA? Would you feel comfortable paying 30-40% upfront?
    I would never pay a deposit. Not under any circumstances. You have literally zero recourse if she just ghosts you after taking your money.

  7. #7122
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    If you are interested in establishing yourself as a hobbyist, my recommendation is to look for a provider like Harlow, she can see you, and she will not ask for prepayment, and the whole board loves her, she will be a good introduction for you.

    PLEASE BE NICE WITH HER SHE IS A SWEETHEART, DONT BE A DICK AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE T
    Hadn't come across her, I'll do some searching. Thanks. I will be as pleasant a human can be.

  8. #7121
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Personally I won't pay them but I do understand your situation. If you really think they're reliable and not likely to screw you, then go for it. But if the alternative is seeing 3 girls at 300+ to build a "rep" then I can see the gamble being worthwhile.

    Imo never ever pay for STG hoes or anyone new on TNA.
    Good points, that I agree with. I would never pay a deposit to a STG post. And like I said, she's well reviewed here and there. I asked if she'd be willing to do a smaller deposit and a FaceTime verification first. If she agrees I'm going to roll the dice.

  9. #7120

    How many ever visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Don't think she's here anymore was hoping for some weekend fun.

    Cam someone make a thread for visiting pornstars?
    I've only ever seen a couple and no big names ever.

  10. #7119

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Ugh. I know that's the right answer but man am I really thinking with my other head right now. For deposit to be waived I'd need at least 3 references. Off the top of your head do you know of any decent providers in the area that don't require existing references?
    If you are interested in establishing yourself as a hobbyist, my recommendation is to look for a provider like Harlow, she can see you, and she will not ask for prepayment, and the whole board loves her, she will be a good introduction for you.

    PLEASE BE NICE WITH HER SHE IS A SWEETHEART, DONT BE A DICK AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE T

  11. #7118
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Any issues with a well established provider asking for a deposit due to me not having any references on TNA? Would you feel comfortable paying 30-40% upfront?
    Personally I won't pay them but I do understand your situation. If you really think they're reliable and not likely to screw you, then go for it. But if the alternative is seeing 3 girls at 300+ to build a "rep" then I can see the gamble being worthwhile.

    Imo never ever pay for STG hoes or anyone new on TNA.

  12. #7117
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Easy answer.

    NOPE.
    Ugh. I know that's the right answer but man am I really thinking with my other head right now. For deposit to be waived I'd need at least 3 references. Off the top of your head do you know of any decent providers in the area that don't require existing references?

  13. #7116
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Any issues with a well established provider asking for a deposit due to me not having any references on TNA? Would you feel comfortable paying 30-40% upfront?
    Easy answer.

    NOPE.

  14. #7115

    Well known provider asking for deposit

    Any issues with a well established provider asking for a deposit due to me not having any references on TNA? Would you feel comfortable paying 30-40% upfront?

  15. #7114
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    How's the service? Bare? GFE? PSE?
    It was good. She is GFE / pse, pretty intense DFK, but it was covered FS. Though I think she would be into going bare.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape