Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 1065 1565 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28884

    Wamsley and hopkins

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    If I comment on something that means I have scoped it out or done some research so I'm not talking out my ass. I spoke to her and she told me where she was staying and I declined because I am familiar with "the hole". You have a great day bud!!
    Yeah, that area isn't bad at all. If you think that's bad, you ain't been to Petersburg or downtown.

  2. #28883
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    If there was ever a woman made for this hobby, she is it. She's physically flawless, speaks good English and really gets into the session. She is by far the best experience I've had in a long time. I hope she visits again bc I will see her everytime she does.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8951084.htm?cat=1
    What was the damage?

  3. #28882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    It's off Wamsley. I was trying to be a little vague about the exact location for her benefit but someone said the name of the apartment complex above. Woodland crossing is the spot. Which someone said isn't where I want to be.

    Thanks and stay safe!
    I hear ya if you don't feel comfortable you shouldn't go. But just FYI it's not so bad at woodland not any worse than going to any notels on Midlo or Chester or even diamond. Shoot I'm a white boy and I've been in some shady spots off 9 mile and off Cowardin. Walk like you belong and you be good. But like I said don't feel right don't go. Be safe.

  4. #28881

    My friend

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    What are you talking about dude? Walmsley and Hopkins isn't even close to being a hood area.
    If I comment on something that means I have scoped it out or done some research so I'm not talking out my ass. I spoke to her and she told me where she was staying and I declined because I am familiar with "the hole". You have a great day bud!!

  5. #28880

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo1492  [View Original Post]
    Any one ever tried this one? Spoke to her over the phone seems legit just being cautious looking for reassurance https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/129949504.
    From looking at her Twitter she seems legit and looks like she loves the BBC LOL, she's had a couple reviews on the board, I believe everything is covered and she's pretty cool.

  6. #28879

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she actually real. I see her post all the time but I be thinking it's a scam.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...362/8043977632
    There's a review of her on here from like a week or 2 ago although I forgot if it was a good one or not. I haven't made my way around to see this one yet though.

  7. #28878

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    It's off Wamsley. I was trying to be a little vague about the exact location for her benefit but someone said the name of the apartment complex above. Woodland crossing is the spot. Which someone said isn't where I want to be.

    Thanks and stay safe!
    If you still really would like to catch her and she happens to be in that area go in the early part of the morning, with everyone hanging out until the late night hours no one will be up at that time.

  8. #28877

    Natalia D

    If there was ever a woman made for this hobby, she is it. She's physically flawless, speaks good English and really gets into the session. She is by far the best experience I've had in a long time. I hope she visits again bc I will see her everytime she does.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8951084.htm?cat=1

  9. #28876

    Any reviews

    Any one ever tried this one? Spoke to her over the phone seems legit just being cautious looking for reassurance https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/129949504.

  10. #28875

    Sirens

    Hi All,

    Can someone DM me regarding SirensRVA? I'm new to the hobby and seeing previous chatter about them peaked my interest! TIA!

  11. #28874

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Roger that. I appreciate the insight. I'll have to steer clear then sadly. Google maps didn't make it seem all that sketchy but I want to be cautious. Bummer. I was looking forward to seeing her.
    Woodland Crossing is the name of the apartment complex I was referring to regarding where Lolo stays sometimes. It's the projects. Do not let what you see on Google Images deceive you. No matter your ethnicity it's one of those places where if you don't know someone out there, you will instantly stick out like a sore thumb.

  12. #28873

    Best massage ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Entourage  [View Original Post]
    I remember Cherish. I haven't seen her in years but she was one of my favorite massage providers with a beautiful body and personality.
    This girl was so gorgeous. No GPS either though she was just rub and tug. She did this move one time where for the finish she got on top of me and rubbed me out while also riding my finger. Figured she just stopped that line of work when she didn't answer calls anymore.

  13. #28872

    Pretty Cee

    Anyone know if she actually real. I see her post all the time but I be thinking it's a scam.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...362/8043977632

  14. #28871
    Quote Originally Posted by DomBradley  [View Original Post]
    She is worth it. I've seen her multiple times. Great hygiene, friendly and submissive.
    No disrespect intended but that's why she's getting 400 because of guys like you giving it to her and others.

  15. #28870
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    No my friend, if your not comfortable in hood settings stay from around there it is not a particularly great area for the fairer skinned persuasion unless you have an affinity for getting crack or shooting up. Other than that you should be good.
    What are you talking about dude? Walmsley and Hopkins isn't even close to being a hood area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape