High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 524 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6322
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

  2. #6321
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is having trouble with one of her phones. I always text both numbers and she will answer one of them. I also hear She is having trouble with people being disrespectful and not showing up. She takes my phone calls. I have been seeing her weekly. If you don't see her on STG go back a few days and you will find her. She doesn't post every day. For me she is the best out there at the moment. At least that's this man's opinion. YMMV.
    Ok, Thank you! Appreciate the messages!

  3. #6320

    Miss M

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Lady M? I see she has not posted on STG in almost a week. Just curious if she is still available (maybe seeing regulars), or if something happened?
    I believe she is having trouble with one of her phones. I always text both numbers and she will answer one of them. I also hear She is having trouble with people being disrespectful and not showing up. She takes my phone calls. I have been seeing her weekly. If you don't see her on STG go back a few days and you will find her. She doesn't post every day. For me she is the best out there at the moment. At least that's this man's opinion. YMMV.

  4. #6319

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Lady M? I see she has not posted on STG in almost a week. Just curious if she is still available (maybe seeing regulars), or if something happened?
    Reached out to her a couple of times, have yet to hear back from her.

  5. #6318

    Lady M

    Anyone heard from Lady M? I see she has not posted on STG in almost a week. Just curious if she is still available (maybe seeing regulars), or if something happened?

  6. #6317
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDaddy25  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the feedback, I did a search and I agree it's best to avoid. Damn shame, the drought continues.
    I saw her 2-3 years ago and the service was great but I almost bailed. I was glad I didn't but I would not attempt again. Met her at her place in Waterbury, paid upfront (bad idea) and she went to get "cleaned up". After 10-15 minutes of hearing nothing I decided to leave because I figured she took off. I walked out the front door and she was on the side walk waiting for "someone " aka her dealer. She flipped out that I was leaving and told me to wait on the front steps someone was just stopping by to drop something off. I waited a few minutes but was getting ready to bail again when her "friend " dropped her fix off to her. After that she came over, sat on my lap and stuck her tongue down my throat and started dry humping me on the front steps. I let the wrong head make the decision and went back inside with her where she then rocked my world. I was glad I stayed but looking back I would never attempt her again. She was attractive, had a great body and enjoys what she's doing as long as everything goes her way. The only thing not on the table was Greek, anything else goes though. I got BBBJ and most definitely covered up for some cowgirl, doggy then mish. I paid for a hhr and ended up being there over an hour with no issues but wondered the whole time if someone was going to walk through the door. I'm sure the last 2-3 years hasn't made her less crazy, I recommend staying away. If anyone does attempt her let me know how it went.

  7. #6316

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark. And we're wearing sunglasses. Time to hit the road.
    Sounds like you're on a mission from gahd.

  8. #6315
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDaddy25  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the feedback, I did a search and I agree it's best to avoid. Damn shame, the drought continues.
    We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark. And we're wearing sunglasses. Time to hit the road.

  9. #6314
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed in the Danbury forum, and has been reported as being crazy. I'm reluctant to make the drive to see her despite how hot her ass is.
    Thank you for the feedback, I did a search and I agree it's best to avoid. Damn shame, the drought continues.

  10. #6313

    Mary / Lizz / Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDaddy25  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/033984336767

    Anybody ever see this one? She operates out of a private residence in waterbury. I'm a sucker for an ass like that.
    She's been reviewed in the Danbury forum, and has been reported as being crazy. I'm reluctant to make the drive to see her despite how hot her ass is.

  11. #6312
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDaddy25  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/033984336767

    Anybody ever see this one? She operates out of a private residence in waterbury. I'm a sucker for an ass like that.
    Stay away, she's a whack job.

  12. #6311

    Waterbury ass

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/033984336767

    Anybody ever see this one? She operates out of a private residence in waterbury. I'm a sucker for an ass like that.

  13. #6310

    Bri / Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Summary: she's attractive in person. Friendly. And I will see her again.
    .
    I finally got the full date. Ill post in Hartford section where it happened. Bottom line, she's a repeat for me.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-727-8014

  14. #6309
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    400 for a QV is a dreamer.
    No not a dreamer she is Hallucinating. Damn demons. LOL.

  15. #6308
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed203  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see that new 400 $ quick visit girl she is tight but has demons anyone else try it.
    400 for a QV is a dreamer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape