Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 18558
-
04-25-23 00:53 #13563Senior Member

Posts: 54Good experience at the 405
I know Katie is gone from the 405 but was told a new girl would be good for me. So I TOFTT and Lisa is the new girl. She is middle age maybe with decent English. Her massage was excellent and seemed to be professionally trained. One of the best AMP massages I've had. No real teasing until she was done with me on my stomach when all of a sudden she reached around and gave me a great face down finish. Oh and did I mention she used hot stones on my back which felt amazing. Prices are now 70 for an hour massage which sucks. But I will probably return. Still miss Katie though.
-
04-24-23 21:50 #13562Regular Member

Posts: 20No go. Exit only
Just saw your post and had some extra cash so thought I would try. I offered her $500 and it was a hard no.
Originally Posted by Kenworth2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 16:42 #13561Regular Member

Posts: 17Yin Yang
Anyone been or have a report on Yin Yang.
-
04-24-23 16:06 #13560Senior Member

Posts: 59Stacy
A current STG ad for the trio says Stacy is only making appointments with regulars. Too bad for those wanting to visit her for the first time. Maybe that will change.
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 14:36 #13559Regular Member

Posts: 17The one at LivInn is better than the one at Hometown.
Originally Posted by Joker69
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 13:03 #13558Senior Member

Posts: 844But Rachelle
Has the body of a goddess and the best tits in Cincinnati.
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 21:35 #13557Regular Member

Posts: 4Legit
Cece and Linda in Alexandria are the best at deep tissue. Linda has a softer touch than Cece.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
Saw Cece yesterday, went in I think every muscle in my body was in knots. Was like goo afterwards and for rest of day.
-
04-23-23 15:32 #13556Senior Member

Posts: 101Stacy
As I have said before, Stacy is the best in every way. I may be white knighting a little bit here, but t cannot recommend her enough. If we all can reciprocate with favorites, thst would be appreciated. There's not enough intel sharing here in Cincy!
Originally Posted by ManMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 11:21 #13555Senior Member

Posts: 621Different Search
Search under "Lighthouse".
Originally Posted by MonfortMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 17:13 #13554Senior Member

Posts: 211New Sweet
I've answered many DM's about my new sweets experience. But nobody has gotten back to me about the experiences they've had. Just curious if anyone has cracked more than oral from them. What ya got?
-
04-22-23 08:51 #13553Senior Member

Posts: 108I just cleared mine too I didn't even realize it was that full LMFAO.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 08:29 #13552Regular Member

Posts: 15Did you go for it Kenworth. I am traveling to area soon and am looking for greek. Hoping to have your feedback.
Originally Posted by Kenworth2006
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 20:59 #13551Senior Member

Posts: 106New Concept Jack Shack
The AMP is your typical jack shack with old women near the end of their careers. A bit surprised about the latest comments about other extras. PM me with your experiences. I need to expand my horizons.
Originally Posted by AsianFever5
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 20:18 #13550Senior Member

Posts: 3103DD at D&P
Gives a excellent massage. She had soft kisses, and you can get more than a handy.
Originally Posted by AsianFever5
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 19:54 #13549Senior Member

Posts: 68Seen Linda last week at Sakura. Really good time with some light kissing, daty, CBJ, cfs. Plan on doing a duo next time I'm there. I frequent Jackson and three bills does the trick, so I assume it should be enough if anyone has info otherwise let me know. Tia.









Reply With Quote





