Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 227 of 553 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4896

    Pandoras. Seattle is what you search

    Pandoras. Seattle is what you search for and then look at the circle at the top left. They recycle after every 24 hrs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subtle00  [View Original Post]
    How the hell do you see the newest posts from Pandoras to see who's there for the night? I see people referencing IG, but every seems like it's super old or just not time-stamped. Maybe I just don't use IG enough.

  2. #4895
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a private session with her outside the club? Any info, tips, what's available, etc?
    Although Lola has a vast and loyal following of customers I do not believe she's doing any otc at the moment as she juggles another job along with her dancing. However, between her looks, conversation, and eagerness to please she'll always be worth the trip to Sugars.

  3. #4894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    (Sorry folks, I accidentally started a new thread and posted it there by mistake. I meant to post it here:

    I went to the Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park last Saturday night. It's now $29 to "get in and sit down," as of app. March 1st. That's up from $22, and that increase was from $20. Made just a couple of years ago. I sense that all of the local Deja Vu clubs have made the same change: The breakdown is: $27. At the door for admission. Then you have to pay the waitress $2. When your drink is served. (May be a "forced" tip to the waitress.).

    They have a poster in the lobby stating lap dance prices 3/$100. Which is typical of Seattle clubs. Like other local clubs most dancers charge $40 for an individual dance. Gone are the "$30 dances" signs around the booths in the lap dance area. I recall that $16-20 is the nighttime admission price range for any of the other clubs in the region.
    Yeah deja Vu and maybe even ricks are shooting themselves in the dick. Part of me wants to say, fuck them, I'll take my money elsewhere. But part of me doesn't want to see those properties demolished and turned into another of the many apartments popping up everywhere.

  4. #4893

    Deja Vu Clubs. Admission Price Increased

    (Sorry folks, I accidentally started a new thread and posted it there by mistake. I meant to post it here:

    I went to the Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park last Saturday night. It's now $29 to "get in and sit down," as of app. March 1st. That's up from $22, and that increase was from $20. Made just a couple of years ago. I sense that all of the local Deja Vu clubs have made the same change: The breakdown is: $27. At the door for admission. Then you have to pay the waitress $2. When your drink is served. (May be a "forced" tip to the waitress.).

    They have a poster in the lobby stating lap dance prices 3/$100. Which is typical of Seattle clubs. Like other local clubs most dancers charge $40 for an individual dance. Gone are the "$30 dances" signs around the booths in the lap dance area. I recall that $16-20 is the nighttime admission price range for any of the other clubs in the region.

  5. #4892
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    She is x. After. Hours. X on Instagram. Can never go wrong with some Lola Bunny.
    Has anyone had a private session with her outside the club? Any info, tips, what's available, etc?

  6. #4891
    Quote Originally Posted by Subtle00  [View Original Post]
    How the hell do you see the newest posts from Pandoras to see who's there for the night? I see people referencing IG, but every seems like it's super old or just not time-stamped. Maybe I just don't use IG enough.
    Look at the circles at the top of IG. I think they're called highlights. Press the Pandora's circle. You may need to scroll to the right to find it. Current dancers and posts from individual dancers are shown there.

  7. #4890
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnsshadow  [View Original Post]
    Hey, any info on what to expect from a booking with Lola at Sugars? I am having a hard time searching her name, and I'm sure that I've heard some promising information about her here before.
    She is x. After. Hours. X on Instagram. Can never go wrong with some Lola Bunny.

  8. #4889

    Sstrippers dropping rates

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Strippers are dropping their rates.
    Would you care to share at which clubs and shifts? I haven't noticed any drop in rates among the clubs I go to and the dancers I see. If anything the Deja Vu clubs are raising their entrance fees. (I'll write a separate post on that.).

  9. #4888

    Pandoras IG

    How the hell do you see the newest posts from Pandoras to see who's there for the night? I see people referencing IG, but every seems like it's super old or just not time-stamped. Maybe I just don't use IG enough.

  10. #4887

    Lola Bunny

    Hey, any info on what to expect from a booking with Lola at Sugars? I am having a hard time searching her name, and I'm sure that I've heard some promising information about her here before.

  11. #4886
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go see Daisha. Nitetime at Pandora. She back after sugery. Big butt. She stroke and suck my wang.

    I play with her wet pussy. She dirty talk. Make me cum fast. Hahahaha.

    She good. She like big wang small wang any wang.
    What did you pay? 3 for 100? Get a hhr room?

  12. #4885

    Strip club are empty

    Strippers are dropping their rates.

  13. #4884
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Daisha Back at Pandora

    I go see Daisha. Nitetime at Pandora. She back after sugery. Big butt. She stroke and suck my wang.

    I play with her wet pussy. She dirty talk. Make me cum fast. Hahahaha.

    She good. She like big wang small wang any wang.

  14. #4883
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinPorcelli  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    I have been out of the city for couple of years.

    Can someone share their experience and let me know what are the good days and time to visit Kitten?

    And whom should I lookout for BBBJ (2nd priority).

    Thanks in adv!
    Lots has lots of vultures so prefer Pans. If you do Kits, Sandra will do a solid for $$ Others too pricey.

  15. #4882

    Best days and time to visit Kittens

    Hey fellow mongers.

    I have been out of the city for couple of years.

    Can someone share their experience and let me know what are the good days and time to visit Kitten?

    And whom should I lookout for BBBJ (2nd priority).

    Thanks in adv!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape