Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 8276
-
04-27-23 16:54 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 444Vex
She's the one looks a cross between Velma from Scooby Doo and Lara Croft Tomb Raider? Entertaining on stage but that's about it.
Originally Posted by Pontus311
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 11:15 #4885Regular Member

Posts: 56Monse
I left a fat load in her yesterday at Pandoras.
Since lots of mongers ask for details, ill give them as best I can without breaking rules.
I keep an eye on Pandora's ig. They post the line ups twice a day to stories, day and evening. Some of the hotter, younger, "social media branding" type girls will post that they'll be dancing that day, but if you keep an eye out, you'll see the line ups and if you look enough you'll see some patterns for girls schedules. Based on what people here have said and me watching the line ups, I knew minse and / or Luna work most week days (seem to be off Mondays, fwiw).
So I went in an hour or so after opening. Watched a few dances, everyone's low energy bc theres like 4 guys in the club and no ones tipping. I started tipping and girls came over for dances. I wasn't interested in any of them. One hot bodied black chick (can't recall her name) told me shed make me cum however I wanted, but also said she's got condoms, so, I don't think how I actually wanted was on the menu. Many here have said: if you want the extras, go during the day shift, because most of the 18-24 year olds that work the night shift are hot as fuck and also aren't fucking anyone, at least not for any reasonable price. So the day shift women tend to be the not quite as hot ones, but will do what you want for the right price.
Finally I saw Luna. She came to me after her dance. I told her last time I saw her she mentioned her friend monse (who I was more interested in based on reviews from here), and asked if she could introduce me. This was all bs BTW, but I didn't know how monse's name was pronounced (Mon. -say), I didn't want to blow our cover by rolling in and saying "I heard monse will fuck," and I didn't know what she / they looked like, so I needed a semi natural way to be introduced. Others might just boldly ask anyone but maybe I'm shy; that's not my style. Luna offered a threesome which I want to do some day, but it wasn't in the cards yesterday. So she introduced me to monse. For those wondering what they look like (I know I did). They're both a bit older latina women. Luna is taller and thicker. Monse is smaller spinnerish, though curvy. I'd guess she's 40 ish. Both have bolt ons and grabbable asses. They're both very much my cup of tea. Maybe even more into Luna physically.
Monse said something about a private room and I said absolutely. Tbh I have no idea what she said, between the music and the accent I didn't catch much. I knew we'd discuss details there. Paid the room fee, then off to her office. From there, no discussions, she just started with a grind heavy dance with DFK. It was hot. Towards the end she was sucking my cock through my shorts. When song 2 started, so did the real fun. She had my shorts off and my cock in her throat in no time. After a couple minutes of great BBBJ, she got up and sat in my lap, rubbing my cock on her pussy. "Should I grab a condom?" "No" and nothing else was said, in we go. A couple positions and few minutes later, I filled her the fuck up.
After, I got her number, we chat a little. She said she was bored but now was super horny. She kept stroking my dick lightly and more DFK. I think we could've gone for round 2, but I was on a bit of a time crunch. I asked what I owed her, gave it, and rolled out. Between the door fee, room fee, stage tips and what I paid monse, I dropped 4 hundred. Take that for what you will. She was a blast, and it was worth it to me. You can get cheaper pussy, but some of us are paying for the experience / memories, and that absolutely was one for me. Cheers to you all for the advice in this thread; it lead me to a great time.
-
04-26-23 20:02 #4884Regular Member

Posts: 12Vex
Anyone have any Intel on Vex at either Deja Vu or Ricks?
-
04-25-23 20:48 #4883Regular Member

Posts: 56I talked to her fairly recently via social media. On the page people in this thread have referenced, she posts about having availability for certain time slots. I asked her what those were and she said those are time slots for 15,30 and 60 min rooms at the club. She said she does not do private meets otc, but then almost immediately backtracked that with the caveat of unless she has met them at the club and spent a lot of time getting to know the person / getting comfortable and feeling safe with them. So, YMMV. Sounds like if you go see her a few times, you might be able to see her elsewhere.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
For the record, she was very chill in that conversation. Don't know if I'll ever make it to her club, but I hope to, after our interaction.
-
04-25-23 18:05 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 44Pandoras. Seattle is what you search
Pandoras. Seattle is what you search for and then look at the circle at the top left. They recycle after every 24 hrs.
Originally Posted by Subtle00
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 17:33 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 99Although Lola has a vast and loyal following of customers I do not believe she's doing any otc at the moment as she juggles another job along with her dancing. However, between her looks, conversation, and eagerness to please she'll always be worth the trip to Sugars.
Originally Posted by Axa575
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 16:57 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 198Yeah deja Vu and maybe even ricks are shooting themselves in the dick. Part of me wants to say, fuck them, I'll take my money elsewhere. But part of me doesn't want to see those properties demolished and turned into another of the many apartments popping up everywhere.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 16:26 #4879Senior Member

Posts: 118Deja Vu Clubs. Admission Price Increased
(Sorry folks, I accidentally started a new thread and posted it there by mistake. I meant to post it here:
I went to the Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park last Saturday night. It's now $29 to "get in and sit down," as of app. March 1st. That's up from $22, and that increase was from $20. Made just a couple of years ago. I sense that all of the local Deja Vu clubs have made the same change: The breakdown is: $27. At the door for admission. Then you have to pay the waitress $2. When your drink is served. (May be a "forced" tip to the waitress.).
They have a poster in the lobby stating lap dance prices 3/$100. Which is typical of Seattle clubs. Like other local clubs most dancers charge $40 for an individual dance. Gone are the "$30 dances" signs around the booths in the lap dance area. I recall that $16-20 is the nighttime admission price range for any of the other clubs in the region.
-
04-25-23 14:28 #4878Regular Member

Posts: 56Has anyone had a private session with her outside the club? Any info, tips, what's available, etc?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 12:23 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 257Look at the circles at the top of IG. I think they're called highlights. Press the Pandora's circle. You may need to scroll to the right to find it. Current dancers and posts from individual dancers are shown there.
Originally Posted by Subtle00
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 10:44 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 99She is x. After. Hours. X on Instagram. Can never go wrong with some Lola Bunny.
Originally Posted by Shawnsshadow
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-23 00:42 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 118Sstrippers dropping rates
Would you care to share at which clubs and shifts? I haven't noticed any drop in rates among the clubs I go to and the dancers I see. If anything the Deja Vu clubs are raising their entrance fees. (I'll write a separate post on that.).
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 23:50 #4874Regular Member

Posts: 4Pandoras IG
How the hell do you see the newest posts from Pandoras to see who's there for the night? I see people referencing IG, but every seems like it's super old or just not time-stamped. Maybe I just don't use IG enough.
-
04-24-23 21:19 #4873Regular Member

Posts: 2Lola Bunny
Hey, any info on what to expect from a booking with Lola at Sugars? I am having a hard time searching her name, and I'm sure that I've heard some promising information about her here before.
-
04-24-23 20:04 #4872Regular Member

Posts: 56What did you pay? 3 for 100? Get a hhr room?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





