Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 18234
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Natalia

    Had my own time with Natalia today and she even have a little snake for us. Some.

    Pizza and tequila to start the session. Another fun session and don't.

    Really need to get Into the details as they have been review by many.

    Be safe and make time to see this amazing lady.

    DrP.

  2. #12428

    Strawberry

    Thanks to Wayne for the digits I had the pleasure of dreaming of Strawberry today. She is staying in Tampa area for a while so I made the drive over and it was well worth it. Great dfk, deep throat, daty, etc., etc. She is a pleaser plus the bonus was when she squirted multiple times while my tongue and fingers were working their magic. Covered multiple positions and finished doggie so I could feast on the view. Coms were great, she was right where she said she would be when she said she would be there. Fun to hang out with. Treated her to lunch after our activities and dropped her back where I picked her up. YMMV but I will repeat often.

  3. #12427

    Natalia

    I just had an amazing dream with Natalia. Thanks DrP60 for the digits.

    I can't add anything to what have already been said about this sexy lady. I became a big fan of hers. We clicked and the dream was intense, sweaty and the hour we dreamt together flew away too fast.

    If you can, go dream with her.

    Thanks again DrP60, I'm a happy camper.

  4. #12426

    My pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Got together with Sarah this morning. Picked her up at her place and then a short drive to MotelX. I played with her boobies while she used her toy then a good BBBJ and fnished in Mish. She has a good attitude and it was easy to schedule the date. Her rates were also very reasonable.
    Thank you! Until next time.

  5. #12425
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Any questions you have are best directed to them. She is cleaning out her inbox as well. Here are a few more pictures she gave me permission to post enjoy!
    Never got the spinner version but still looks good, will reach out

  6. #12424

    Mallory

    Any questions you have are best directed to them. She is cleaning out her inbox as well. Here are a few more pictures she gave me permission to post enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MalloryDezKiss.jpg‎   malloryDezBooty2.jpg‎   MalloryDezBooty.jpg‎  

  7. #12423
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Yes they are coming back this week Wednesday or Thursday. She is planning on staying a few weeks this time and if it's successful maybe they'll stay longer no telling with these two. I can't express enough how fun these two are together. They are down for just about any position you can think of and many times I had one giving me a BBBJ while the other was kissing me or my having one of them riding or bent over in front of me with the other having her tongue in my mouth. These two have an amazing sex drive you'll love spending every minute with these two. The donation is not cheap you'll need to contact them to work that out but they are well worth the price of admissions. You can reach her on here at username Sandrababy93. You can contact me but I am not always the best gatekeeper LMAO.
    Do they do solos or just together?

  8. #12422
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Yes they are coming back this week Wednesday or Thursday. She is planning on staying a few weeks this time and if it's successful maybe they'll stay longer no telling with these two. I can't express enough how fun these two are together. They are down for just about any position you can think of and many times I had one giving me a BBBJ while the other was kissing me or my having one of them riding or bent over in front of me with the other having her tongue in my mouth. These two have an amazing sex drive you'll love spending every minute with these two. The donation is not cheap you'll need to contact them to work that out but they are well worth the price of admissions. You can reach her on here at username Sandrababy93. You can contact me but I am not always the best gatekeeper LMAO.
    I'm very interested. But their inbox is full. Can't get in touch.

  9. #12421

    Mallory and Dez Dragon Lady

    Yes they are coming back this week Wednesday or Thursday. She is planning on staying a few weeks this time and if it's successful maybe they'll stay longer no telling with these two. I can't express enough how fun these two are together. They are down for just about any position you can think of and many times I had one giving me a BBBJ while the other was kissing me or my having one of them riding or bent over in front of me with the other having her tongue in my mouth. These two have an amazing sex drive you'll love spending every minute with these two. The donation is not cheap you'll need to contact them to work that out but they are well worth the price of admissions. You can reach her on here at username Sandrababy93. You can contact me but I am not always the best gatekeeper LMAO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mallory20237.jpg‎   Mallory20231.jpg‎   Mallory20232.jpg‎   Mallory20233.jpg‎   MAllory20234.jpg‎  

    Mallory20235.jpg‎   mallory20236.jpg‎   Mallor20236.jpg‎  

  10. #12420

    MaitlandMom

    Got together with Sarah this morning. Picked her up at her place and then a short drive to MotelX. I played with her boobies while she used her toy then a good BBBJ and fnished in Mish. She has a good attitude and it was easy to schedule the date. Her rates were also very reasonable.

  11. #12419

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl  [View Original Post]
    I had another fine encounter with SarahMaitland yesterday. She is a fun person to help relieve your stress with. Usually she allows multiple pops if your a decent person. I had a small timeframe to work with. She was waiting for me at the agreed upon time, no waiting. Went to the X, she got the room, $37 for 2 hours. Wish I had the time. She is worth the second round. She started with a shower, let me take a few pictures. Some of you guys still think she gained 50. Because of a mongers post but he was blasted for the lie. Another monger posted a recent pic as proof she is not a bbw. She is build nicely with full C or even D cup tits. Nice long nipples. Awesome. Watching her use her toy for a warmup was nice, orgasm one was her and vibe, orgasm two I slid a finger into that tight very warm and wet pussy. She gave the boys and Jr a good talking to them climbed on top for some cowgirl. Very good feelings and those beautiful tits in my face, almost lost it but not ready yet. Put her in a spooning position and hit it from behind, one hand on her throat and one on a big tit. In no time I flew a load in the bag. Well satisfied. If time allowed round 2 was available. Hit her up guys. No candy use, no bs, on time, no ghosting and no drama. No theft either. Outcalls only, Motel x is cheap enough and 10 minutes away. She does not have dates everyday. She actually gets very horny. My go to girl.
    My pleasure as always!

  12. #12418

    Sarahmaitland

    I had another fine encounter with SarahMaitland yesterday. She is a fun person to help relieve your stress with. Usually she allows multiple pops if your a decent person. I had a small timeframe to work with. She was waiting for me at the agreed upon time, no waiting. Went to the X, she got the room, $37 for 2 hours. Wish I had the time. She is worth the second round. She started with a shower, let me take a few pictures. Some of you guys still think she gained 50. Because of a mongers post but he was blasted for the lie. Another monger posted a recent pic as proof she is not a bbw. She is build nicely with full C or even D cup tits. Nice long nipples. Awesome. Watching her use her toy for a warmup was nice, orgasm one was her and vibe, orgasm two I slid a finger into that tight very warm and wet pussy. She gave the boys and Jr a good talking to them climbed on top for some cowgirl. Very good feelings and those beautiful tits in my face, almost lost it but not ready yet. Put her in a spooning position and hit it from behind, one hand on her throat and one on a big tit. In no time I flew a load in the bag. Well satisfied. If time allowed round 2 was available. Hit her up guys. No candy use, no bs, on time, no ghosting and no drama. No theft either. Outcalls only, Motel x is cheap enough and 10 minutes away. She does not have dates everyday. She actually gets very horny. My go to girl.

  13. #12417
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    I only get the 4 hour suite and it's $65 on weekdays, and $67 on weekends. I believe the 2 hour rate is $45 bit not sure. No regular channels but who the hell is watching Tv? You can use your hotspot to get regular channels if you insist on watching Tv but all I'm watching is titties bounce and eyes rol back. I forget there is a tv and normally I don't even take the remote.
    Thank you for the info. BTW, if my 33 yr old lesbian friend wants to suck and fuck then watch a comedy channel. Yep I going to try my best to accommodate her. BTW 2. I went to the motel X in Rosemont today with Sarah Maitland. It was $37 for 2 hours and they did have cable channels. First time I've seen cable channels and probably 6 months. It went all the way down to just one channel of porn but now back to 3 channels + cable.

  14. #12416

    [URL]Dayuse.com[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey  [View Original Post]
    My last UTR was Jerzygirl some 15+ years ago and she would verify that as we are still friends. LOL.

    We all know how that turned out, Love you Jerzy.

    I have a new young prospect but need to find a clean comfy place to play. Where are the best, by the hour, places in Orlando that take cash on the spot without a lot of personal info?
    4 hour bookings at decent hotels, but you will def need to run a credit card even if paying cash.

    http://dayuse.com

  15. #12415

    Rooms

    Quote Originally Posted by Calsan13  [View Original Post]
    I did not misread it, I'm saying that I can get those types of hotels at that price! Usually they are 6-8 hours!
    There are certain apps and hotels if you are a loyalty member that will allow day rooms for business travelers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape