Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 30806
-
04-24-23 03:04 #22226Senior Member

Posts: 190Have anyone experienced her
-
04-23-23 22:36 #22225Senior Member

Posts: 867In person, she is much heavier than she looks in the photos. She looks a bit older in person also. Pussy is OK. Medium-tight, I would describe it.
Originally Posted by Mys2416
[View Original Post]
She's a really nice person and easy to talk to, though. Safe and clean location.
-
04-23-23 17:30 #22224Senior Member

Posts: 301Scamming to the olndies
Deposit scam http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...hp?623-Raleigh.
-
04-23-23 17:23 #22223Senior Member

Posts: 301http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...hp?623-Raleigh
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 17:21 #22222Senior Member

Posts: 301Scamming to the oldies
-
04-23-23 16:42 #22221Senior Member

Posts: 337Bb
She's a BBFS girl unless I'm remembering a review I read incorrectly.
Originally Posted by JustAMarine
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-23 14:37 #22220Banned Member

Posts: 148In my view that fear is justified and practical. Thinking about the mentality of it, what does a girl have to think of herself to ask for so much money? Now, granted, I don't agree with some of these dudes trying to pay a woman $20, $30 etc because this isn't the 1980's and that amount is truly nothing. Barely a meal at McDonald's. I've seen girls on Tryst ask for $1,000. $1,000! What kind of arrogance must you have to believe you're worth so much? What's so damn special about you? Every woman has a vagina, a mouth and breasts. You're not offering anything so radically different than the next girl. My experience has been the better they look, the more they ask, the worse they actually act. It goes right to their heads.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
As I thought more about it, I didn't want to sound like I was judging the guy who said it's worth it or anyone else who feels it's worth those prices. All of us esteem something differently. For me, and not boasting, I used to successfully throw swinger parties and found the hotwife / cuckold niche where husbands would beg to watch me fuck their wife. Some pay me to do it to this day. So getting sex isn't hard for me. I'm not in this hobby because I need sex. It's a bit of a chore but I can get sex out of women for free. So I value my money far more than I value getting sex. On the other hand, if money is no issue at all to the point it has no value well I can see the appeal a girl who looks high-class, a girl who looks like only high-caliber men can get to her. Not that it's actually true but the illusion of it I can see being attractive.
-
04-23-23 12:37 #22219Senior Member

Posts: 86Thought of seeing her. But looks too old.
Originally Posted by JustAMarine
[View Original Post]
How does she look, body, pussy?
-
04-22-23 17:43 #22218Senior Member

Posts: 111Yes I have a few we know of actually advertise on there. You will find a few UTR if you pm them.
Originally Posted by ANG007
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 14:04 #22217Senior Member

Posts: 145Great mouth for sucking, dfk, and great DATY.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 13:51 #22216Senior Member

Posts: 247I have
I have seen her once. Nice big tits and good wet pussy. QV was $70. I wI will be back.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 11:28 #22215Senior Member

Posts: 1711Great points made by all in this discussion, in my view. Every experience is different. I'm open to higher end girls, but I just fear it'll be a big waste if she's all about sterility and wipes and that bullshit. But I guess sometimes they're great. That's what this board is for.
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 11:16 #22214Senior Member

Posts: 126https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/537296407028
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
She pulls the plug on her ad after a few hours. Best to save her pic with her phone as the title.
-
04-22-23 09:23 #22213Regular Member

Posts: 19Sophia Starling
I've seen Sophia twice. Once as a duo with Fiona Ender and once just her. She is amazing and if I could afford it I would be seeing her all the time. I would have to say it was money well spent. Covered FS but very GFE.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-23 08:31 #22212Senior Member

Posts: 270Mexican Princess aka Friday
Thanks for the help boys. I read the old reviews and they all point to a smelly puss, mediocre service and bad hygiene. No thanks NEXT.
Originally Posted by Asdine246
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





