Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 978 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9988

    Anna / Ainsley

    Quote Originally Posted by KelseaIsQueen  [View Original Post]
    Wondering as she has posted for some time under both Anna and Ainsley if anyone has anything to say about her. She looks amazing and would love to see her. IF needed will TOFT but hoping some help is out there. Also Christina Danielle is posting and am wondering if that is the girl that went by Bella some time ago. Thanks and stay safe.
    When I seen her a couple months ago her face was swollen from what I think she said a car accident or something. Idr the overall experience was just ok and nothing to write home about.

  2. #9987
    Quote Originally Posted by WhosThirsty  [View Original Post]
    A link might help us figure out who your talking about.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/129789761

  3. #9986
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelseaisqueen  [View Original Post]
    Wondering as she has posted for some time under both Anna and Ainsley if anyone has anything to say about her. She looks amazing and would love to see her. IF needed will TOFT but hoping some help is out there. Also Christina Danielle is posting and am wondering if that is the girl that went by Bella some time ago. Thanks and stay safe.
    A link might help us figure out who your talking about.

  4. #9985

    Some help please

    Wondering as she has posted for some time under both Anna and Ainsley if anyone has anything to say about her. She looks amazing and would love to see her. IF needed will TOFT but hoping some help is out there. Also Christina Danielle is posting and am wondering if that is the girl that went by Bella some time ago. Thanks and stay safe.

  5. #9984

    Krystal ditto

    Exactly the same exp. No playing with the tits is a deal breaker for me but was already there. I mean nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk504  [View Original Post]
    Visited this one. She's by the Clearwater airport. Was ok but probably won't see again. Comms were ok. Arrived and looked good, tall with long legs. No sign of habits. Once the donation was down, the rules were put in place. Covered everything, that I'm fine with but then the no touching, kissing, rubbing or licking nipples. She looks just like the pic in her add in which she is wearing red and black. Very pretty eyes.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/118511380#

  6. #9983

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk504  [View Original Post]
    Any one remember the provider that used the small room of her husbands shop off 49th st? She still around and seeing clients? I can't recall her name for the life of me? If so please share contact info here or dm me. Thanks.
    Have not seen anything like in a year.

  7. #9982

    Stasia

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Went and seen Stasia again. Girl has a really pretty exotic face, buy unfortunately, she has packed on about 30 lbs or so, says she just had a baby a few months back. More evidence of candy use than before. Whole session was rather boring, to say the least. I guess I should have re-read my last review of her. Total shame. I won't repeat.
    Same experience. I should have left.

    She didn't have any protection and did a half ass BJ. She can't suck dick and she isn't hot anymore. She's not even worth street prices IMO.

  8. #9981

    49th St husbands garage / shop

    Any one remember the provider that used the small room of her husbands shop off 49th st? She still around and seeing clients? I can't recall her name for the life of me? If so please share contact info here or dm me. Thanks.

  9. #9980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Renee

    This one looks pretty legit To me, but I would like to know if someone had a visit with Her, was it good or bad?

    Thanks a lot Guys.

    Stay Safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/129494335

  10. #9979

    Mermaid

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/129379155

    Anyone have any experience with the Mermaid. There are no reports in this thread.

  11. #9978

    Stasia

    Went and seen Stasia again. Girl has a really pretty exotic face, buy unfortunately, she has packed on about 30 lbs or so, says she just had a baby a few months back. More evidence of candy use than before. Whole session was rather boring, to say the least. I guess I should have re-read my last review of her. Total shame. I won't repeat.

  12. #9977
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2549  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from her? I know she was having some problems. Hope she is doing well and getting better. She was one of the good ones, always was one to make sure you were pleased. She was my go to on the St Pete side of the bridge.
    I've tried texting and calling with no luck. I wish her well. She is a very nice person.

  13. #9976

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    Annie is legit. Lots of reviews over the years in the St Pete section, mostly good but I remember one review that mentioned an odor. I've seen her a couple of times last year and everything was good and she smelled great. She has a nice ass, but she had some bruising on her legs. I used her more for a pump and dump, so not sure on everything she offers. I basically pounded her in doggy and left her a Picasso on her lower back. Very nice girl that won't rip you off.
    We hung out a few times they were all Rush services and the last time I hung out with her place was run down service was rushed but good I will not repeat!

  14. #9975

    Athena Rose

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/129087529

    I checked back through the forum and multiple questions about her but no-one has ever reported on her.

    Last time I checked with her she was staying at The Patio on 4th St. North and insisted on an incall. So I passed since she listed outcall and car as available.

    She advertises a lot so someone has to be seeing her.

  15. #9974

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortForLife  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've seen their ads before but never mad a move. I'm sure they have been reviewed here but I can no find the posts.

    The first is Annie, amazing ass and pretty. She quoted me reasonable rates. But is she any good. I would appreciate if someone could tell me if she is a good provider.

    https://callescort.org/727-998-9064

    The second is Ren, I do remember reading her name in here before (Don't remember if it was good reviews or bad) I try looking her up but no results.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/128947309

    I greatly appreciate any info on any of them. Thanks and stay safe out there.
    Annie is legit. Lots of reviews over the years in the St Pete section, mostly good but I remember one review that mentioned an odor. I've seen her a couple of times last year and everything was good and she smelled great. She has a nice ass, but she had some bruising on her legs. I used her more for a pump and dump, so not sure on everything she offers. I basically pounded her in doggy and left her a Picasso on her lower back. Very nice girl that won't rip you off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape