Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 30810
-
04-22-23 00:11 #22275Senior Member

Posts: 47100% agree
Yea you're not alone here. Every bit of this.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 22:18 #22274Senior Member

Posts: 226Sometimes you get what you pay for.
I am not trying to pick a fight with PleasureSeeker since he's obviously been at this game for far longer than me. I'd just like to offer a different point of view for how to find, screen and pick providers. I'm definitely in a different group than many of the more active members on this forum, but I've had PM conversations with many who think the same way as me.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
I've only been doing this for a little over a year, but almost all of my encounters have been with providers that advertise on Tryst, P411 and other ad sites, have their own websites, usually have an active presence on Twitter and quite often have TER reviews. When you pick a provider like this, you are going to definitely be paying top dollar. But, I feel the cost is worth it. I've never been directed to a sketchy hotel in a bad section of town, the provider has always been the person I expected her to be, and she usually looked as good or better than the professional pictures in her media. With one exception, the appointments all went as well if not way better than I hoped for them to go, and I've never been in a situation where I feared for my safety.
I'm lucky enough that I can afford to shop the more expensive providers. If I wasn't able afford to do that, I don't think I would have ever started participating in this hobby. Some may think I'm wasting money, but for the experiences I've had, I feel that I have spent my money well.
-
04-21-23 20:03 #22273Senior Member

Posts: 57Massage
I saw her first about a month back. Has a boyfriend. No, not a "boyfriend". An actual boyfriend. Given some of the stuff she talked about, I doubt there's more on the table. But maybe enough guys asking would wear her down. Massage itself was worse than an AMP, but due to inexperience rather than effort. Have gone twice and enjoyed both. Place is lived in hotel room.
Originally Posted by ClitLicker57
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 19:52 #22272Senior Member

Posts: 57Friday
As the other said, she used to post as Friday. Still works with her friend who used to advertise as Wednesday. Her friend is much hotter IMO but terrible service and hygiene. Everything is covered even though she'd originally post videos going BB. I wouldn't see her again for more than 100 (and I believe she has since way upped her rates), but it wasn't a terrible time. Just meh.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 16:03 #22271Senior Member

Posts: 49Any Experience
Anyone every tried her. Not thinkthing she is fake, but looking for a review.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/830319659498
-
04-21-23 15:16 #22270Senior Member

Posts: 170The blonde lactating one?
Are we talking about this one then?
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-looking-for-some-fun-come-see/759988929305
https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ready-to-have-some-fun-/427360603173Last edited by CreamDigger; 04-21-23 at 15:21. Reason: Found link
-
04-21-23 15:13 #22269Senior Member

Posts: 170Wednesday or Friday is the name to search for IIRC
I think she's been reviewed under the name of either Wednesday or Friday if memory serves. Don't recall it being super positive or negative.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 15:11 #22268Senior Member

Posts: 272Mexican Princess
This woman advertises all the time in Briar Creek but I have yet to see a report. I feel like someone on the board has to have seen her. Anyone LOL?
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/129057185
Thanks,
Nat.
-
04-21-23 14:25 #22267Senior Member

Posts: 190[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
04-21-23 13:53 #22266Regular Member

Posts: 16100% agree
I've seen her twice cause her body is absolutely amazing but I agree she's as cold as it get LOL. When I walked in though two of her girl friends were sitting on the couch which kind of shocked me. For a moment then she instantly pulled her top down and said grab my tits to make sure I wasn't LE. She took me back to the room and got naked in an instant grabbed the rubber immediately started a CBJ. After about 45 seconds she got on top and rode me harder than any girl ever has in this hobby. After that we switched to mish for a bit and finished up in Doggy. She's super tight and honestly feels amazing but I'd agree she's also one of the coldest ladies I've been with.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest360
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 09:57 #22265Senior Member

Posts: 1712Maybe she's everything those photos portend. But man. Personally I just recoil when the images are THAT good. You know it's going to be very limited service in almost every case, and expensive as hell. Those photos alone set her back, so you can imagine what sort of expectation she has for herself in terms of cost and "tiered" services. Uhg. Then again, there are exceptions.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 07:34 #22264Senior Member

Posts: 221Again
Well fellas she's at it again, will ask for cash app when you get to her area.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...oking/55659698
-
04-21-23 05:35 #22263Senior Member

Posts: 247Ashley
Can you post the link again it has expired.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 23:54 #22262Senior Member

Posts: 132Setup an appointment with her. Location was a motel where doors were close to each other. A guy was at her door and smoking. I waited for like 10 minutes, he was still there even after finishing his cigarette. Not sure if he was her handler or neighbor. Anyway I decided to leave without seeing her.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 16:53 #22261Senior Member

Posts: 97Sophia Starling
Does anyone have any experience with Sophia Starling?
https://tryst.link/escort/starso__










Reply With Quote





