Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 875 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 13124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10844
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOG  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for work any chance you can share where I might find her or digits?
    To be honest I don't even ask for numbers now. Only social media.

    She wouldn't leave my truck unless I take her number.

    I text twice on different days. No reply.

    She do not have social media or she not trying to give that up.

    Try near K and Lehigh after 2 am.

  2. #10843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Que?

    Honestly I'm super surprised she gave me another chance. I kicked her out last time. That's why I said I messed up last time.
    Visiting for work any chance you can share where I might find her or digits?

  3. #10842

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by FindInIt  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Stephanie who used to hang out under the Emerald street bridge? Sometimes near Huntingdon too. Met her 4 or 5 times. Always a good date. Calm and easygoing. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. I know these girls come and go.
    Stephanie is still going strong. I see her a lot. She lost another phone and really doesn't have a schedule.

  4. #10841
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawibo  [View Original Post]
    Something is not right with you my boy.
    Que?

    Honestly I'm super surprised she gave me another chance. I kicked her out last time. That's why I said I messed up last time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4525.jpg‎   IMG_4526.jpg‎  

  5. #10840
    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's so hot. How was it overall how much beans.
    I wouldn't count that one. Other than letting her pick the stop, she falling sleep, getting harassed by a cop, being snitched on, we talked and we both agree we will give it another chance.

    I haven't ran into her yet.

  6. #10839
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Terrible night so far. This SW is currently sleeping, snoring and drooling on my dick.

    I'll wake her up in 5 minutes.
    Damn that's so hot. How was it overall how much beans.

  7. #10838
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Any Pictures?
    https://youtu.be/p5S1bKwAw-Q?t=8

    Here she is.

  8. #10837
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Big titty Kristen is out of jail. I saw her last night near Westmoreland. She's still the top head doctor of the ave LOL.
    Any Pictures?

  9. #10836

    Kristen

    Big titty Kristen is out of jail. I saw her last night near Westmoreland. She's still the top head doctor of the ave LOL.

  10. #10835
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    First time I ever seen QuickStop closed.
    It was Eid yesterday. All of the stores owned by Muslims were closed.

  11. #10834
    First time I ever seen QuickStop closed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4424.jpg‎  

  12. #10833
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaMan69  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She looks great! Do you have more info on her?
    No. Haven't seen her since. From what I remember, all the times I met her, it was after 2 am.

  13. #10832

    I want some fun too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Fun with the little one.
    Wow! She looks great! Do you have more info on her?

  14. #10831
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdude  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the visual, can you share coordinates?
    I been trying to find her since.

  15. #10830
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    This is April. She is in her early 30's. She is NOT homeless. Very good hygiene. She just began using drugs, shes fresh meat. I would recommend dating her.

    But happy hunting and your mileage may vary.
    Thanks for the visual, can you share coordinates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape