Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 59506
-
04-21-23 17:16 #51991Senior Member

Posts: 113Where did Kim from DS health disappear to?
Been offline for a few years, so the first thing I did was to RTFF before asking a question. But I didn't find an answer to my question, though I think she was mentioned a time or 2.
Kim was a character who was always on her own whenever I would visit. If she liked you and was in a good mood or horny, she was a ton of fun.
It's probably been 3 yrs since I last saw her, and I think she quit the business.
But if she just changed location, I'd love to track her down. She has a solid little body that I'm craving. If you can get past her quirkiness, she was a must-see.
Thanks yall.
-
04-21-23 13:29 #51990Regular Member

Posts: 11She let me UTC but had to pay.
Originally Posted by T9541
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 11:20 #51989Senior Member

Posts: 121Where's this at? This is up my ally.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 11:19 #51988Senior Member

Posts: 91Wawa and massage spring
Saw miki at MS and I must say she is pretty. I've been led astray by a couple of You before with "pretty" girls and they turn out to be average. Mimi is the type that would get attention in public from guys. First time. No TS. Requested her via phone and when I walked in it was 3 women standing and said I made appt. She asked how I knew her I said I came a while ago. She remembered me LOL sure Miki. Massage was cool. Finger scratches down the back and butt for tease. Flip and pulled out the tits with promise of a good tip. Think I tipped 80 and she was happy. Cool spot and would return.
Was yearning for a kamp and wanted to try the sauna. Walked in and ID check by old ass Mms. Had to go back to My car to get. Told her I was new bc she seemed like she would definitely know if I was lying LOL. Can't remember woman's name. I'd say 40-50's, C tits no ass. TS then sauna. She left me in there about 5 minutes and I was ready to burn tf up. Massage was about 10 minutes. Flip say I want everything. Need tip now. Pulled out 160 she barked back. Added another 20 she said 200 is normal. Whatever lady. Came back and gave me a 10 sec bbj and ball lick then above average CBJ. Couple positions. No rush. I'll be back bc I know it's safe. No lineup which sucked but I'd like to see more talent.
-
04-21-23 11:08 #51987Senior Member

Posts: 798He got booted by the Admin. Agreed, he had a lot to share.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 10:03 #51986Senior Member

Posts: 66Lolol
You will need a time machine and a plane ticket to the San Fernando Valley to see Minka. She was one of the first Asian Porn stars in the mid 1990's.
Originally Posted by CarloLatin
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 09:37 #51985Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL you must be young. Minka is an Asian porn star with HUGE fake tits. She was popular in 80's and 90's. She's still around today. Google her and you'll see what I mean. You could put Alice, May, and Zoeys tit sizes together and they still wouldn't match Minka's. I highly doubt she's making any appearances in Atlanta so go see Alice. Bring plenty of green. I've said this before: the more you pay the more she'll play.
Originally Posted by CarloLatin
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 09:05 #51984Senior Member

Posts: 798Care massage on Rucker RD is back to normal?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 08:46 #51983Senior Member

Posts: 66Yes, about that.
Apparently, a bunch of trash bags were taken out by A2.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 03:01 #51982Senior Member

Posts: 297She likes guys that work out.
Originally Posted by WestSide113
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-23 02:59 #51981Senior Member

Posts: 297You really should Care
They're back.
Good job, Lucy.
-
04-21-23 00:21 #51980Banned Member

Posts: 1610Minka
Minka is an old Asian porn star with basketballs on her chest. She has been around for decades but not around here. Probably California. Anyway, Alice will be your best bet this weekend. Go gettum, Tiger.
Originally Posted by CarloLatin
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 22:34 #51979Senior Member

Posts: 256Nitelver
What happened to Nitelver? Haven't seen a post from in in a while. I enjoyed his expertise.
-
04-20-23 21:17 #51978Senior Member

Posts: 126Find?
Where can I find minka at? I would love to see some big racks. If minka is bigger then Alice I'm interested. If not I'll be def making an appt w Alice this weekend.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 19:44 #51977Senior Member

Posts: 198Orlando is The National
I would put Orlando on par with The National in Augusta. I don't know of any experiences I have had like I have had in Orlando. I have considered daytripping there on Southwest.$99 round trip.$50 in Uber back and forth.$200 for service. I have pissed away $400 in worse places. LOL.
Originally Posted by JackMcGuire419
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





