Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 41294
-
04-20-23 19:33 #30434Senior Member

Posts: 51Not picking sides here.
I read your review before. Because your the only one I've seen report about getting robbed I took a chance and visited her. After we finished I asked her about it. The one that goes by Nina said the monger was aggressive and had already did some of the deed before being asked to leave and they refused to give the money back because you guys had already started the session.
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
He said she said situation, all I know is I didn't have any trouble with her.
-
04-20-23 18:10 #30433Senior Member

Posts: 359Looking for a quick car date
Any decent providers?
-
04-20-23 17:35 #30432Senior Member

Posts: 197Thank-you
She is one of the few advertisers in Jax that was reasonably responsive. Why do these women advertise and not respond at all or worse stop responding after an initial response. I never try to negotiate with them. They just stop responding. I think most of them are on something most of the time.
Thank-you for the heads up. Saved me time and money.
Originally Posted by Mrk912
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 17:24 #30431Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this hot azz mess
Damn, you just killed the last one I thought would be a decent one. I had contemplated traveling there, as I was quite curious about her, but thank you for saving me a trip! SMDH.
Originally Posted by Mrk912
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 17:21 #30430Senior Member

Posts: 1170About that big ole belly
Yes, that is correct. Her large belly is due to liver disease of some kind. It's probably cirrhosis. She drinks like a fish and man, you ought to sample some of her strong drink! You could light a match to that shid and it'll probably burn the whole damn house down. Other than that, like you said, nice girl! Funny enough, she is 100% into women, but seems to love the feeling of dicck. She told me she prefers women over men. Of course, I am sure she realizes that men pay her bills.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 17:21 #30429Senior Member

Posts: 413Violet
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/779373776196
Has anyone actually smashed this girl? I've read the rip off reports, but seems like her friend Nina is legit providing albeit shitty service. So I'm curious about Violet because she's a sexy looking piece of ass.
-
04-20-23 17:01 #30428Senior Member

Posts: 121Report It
I reported a scam and rubrankings removed the profile. You should report those, they seem to be good at removing scammy profiles.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 16:56 #30427Senior Member

Posts: 413Kay
Bro, that sucks! She actually did ask me to send her some money upfront to which I replied eh no hun I'll help you with cash in person. Rule# 1. Never ever front these lower end providers before the fun. I've seen my cash go south with long time provider UTR's as well only to get a call or text 3 days later to please come see me I need you. LOL. Especially when they are using and desperate which seems to be 98% of them. After we established it was a face to face exchange, the comms and such proceeded pretty much on par. Except for the unsavory dudes that knocked on her door after I smashed. She's pretty desperate for money. It was bad bad business for her to do that to you.
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 16:54 #30426Senior Member

Posts: 69Nina / Tasty Tasia and Violet / Lovely Lola
https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-690-6466 - These were her ads. Google search the number and you'll see my report on her if you haven't read it yet. I'd like to know what she told you.
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 16:40 #30425Senior Member

Posts: 359Car dates
Any recommendations for some decent cardate fun? Getting kinda burned out on the going to hotel or apartment thing. Would prefer white or Hispanic. But I won't turn down a good recommendation.
-
04-20-23 16:16 #30424Senior Member

Posts: 188Missy Banks
Okay, she is a sweet girl and good comms but I was pretty surprised at how big her belly was. She is not preggo and she said she has a liver problem or something.
Unfortunately, that big belly thing was a turn off for me but she is definitely a nice person. I wish her the best but I wanted to at least be fair and report accurately.
We did: BBBJ and covered full service and No CIM.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/655318028571
- DonJon.
-
04-20-23 15:48 #30423Senior Member

Posts: 164Not worth it
Saw her at a 1/2 star hotel in Brunswick and she is really spaced out. Not worth it. Answered the door after knocking for a min, room was Smokey and I know it was not cigarette smoke. These druggies need to just hang it up.
Originally Posted by SouthGate18
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
04-20-23 15:41 #30422Senior Member

Posts: 1055I texted with her this morning
She wanted an eBay gift card upfront and then was talking about Zelle no cash. I'm going to go ahead and say this is a scam.
Originally Posted by PowerP123
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 14:40 #30421Senior Member

Posts: 512nd this
Would also like to know if anyone's had her. I've seen her talked about on the Orlando forums but no one there seems to have been able to meet or give info on her. Just one guy talking about how he got sketched and left cause she wanted him to park somewhere strange. Whatever that means.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 14:02 #30420Senior Member

Posts: 359Evelina
I was actually willing to do the outrageous $$ donation. But when they ask for your I'd to run a soft background check.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
Heck to the no.









Reply With Quote





