Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 875 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 13122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10827

    Mama told me there would be days like this

    Borrowing the name of a song from one my favorites, Van Morrison. A sunny afternoon on Jasper on the far north end of the K Avenue stroll, I spot an All Pro set of tits on a 40-ish Redhead in spandex pants and it's game on.

    I told her the deal was I wanted a pic and her tits out during the BJ for standard K Avenue pricing and we were off. Those puppies are the real deal and I’m happy to report she is also, a lot of Hoover action with plenty of spit. A skilled BJ artist is not always a given even though most of these girls do 5 to 10 a day, you would think they will hone their skills but as we all know that is not the case.

    So on the way back, I find she lives within walking distance of her job site with two teenage daughters. So I asked, does her children know of her profession and she tells me, Yes, her own mother spill the beans to her girls. I wish had a bag of popcorn for that conversation, a grandmother snitching on her own daughter to her grandchildren that the food on their table is because Mama sucks dick.

    We all have our own problems in life, not sure I would want to trade mine for hers straight up but if you see those tits out on the street, pick her up for her skill level alone, playing with those puppies as she's slurps the head of your cock is merely the cherry on top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CF22DB9C-1EEA-4CA4-8E26-4AF61FFC7CF7.jpg‎  

  2. #10826
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawibo  [View Original Post]
    Something is not right with you my boy.
    Date her. Try your luck. Just don't fall in love with her.

  3. #10825

    You've got problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Finally I ran into this one. Maybe I messed up this one. But I don't think I would repeat. 21 and cute. Very cute pussy. Wouldn't show the brownie.
    Something is not right with you my boy.

  4. #10824
    Finally I ran into this one. Maybe I messed up this one. But I don't think I would repeat. 21 and cute. Very cute pussy. Wouldn't show the brownie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4236.jpg‎   IMG_4237.jpeg‎   IMG_4238.jpeg‎  

  5. #10823
    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Met a sweet mid twenties blonde spinner with a facial piercing near Huntington station, very friendly and accommodating personality. Wicked BJ skills. Great time with her. Short blonde hair between her chin and her shoulders, told me Kensington's "mad barber" got her last year. Very pretty girl. She said she lives across the bridge and just comes over a lot. You won't be disappointed with her she's really cool. Looks more like a college girl than a SW.

    Anyone know anything about the blonde who hangs between the 711 and Allegheny that looks like Allie Addison? Short Curley blonde hair, kept seeing her today but couldn't seem to catch up to her.
    Picked up Kirsten near Somerset very thorough non rushed gave a few extra bucks for down the hatch and clean up will definitely meet up with her again.

  6. #10822
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #10821

    Wow you guys are lucky

    K Street is loaded. Never been to a city with so many options. I'd be scared to drive at night (and I'm from the bx originally) but some of those girls are good looking. One or two were dare I say hot. If I lived here I'd be there almost daily LOL. Enjoy what you got guys because you got plenty of options down there. Loaded with LEO though so be careful and stay safe.

    Didn't get my girls name and wasn't the hottest out there but for a walker I was more than happy. Need to come back with a less flashy rental however.

  8. #10820
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe her body and her height?
    She was short. Like 4'11/5 ft. She looks young from a distance, a tattoo on the back her neck. And she had her hair in a bun. She actually looked too good to be walking the ave, that's why I was apprehensive on pulling up on her as soon as I saw her.

  9. #10819
    Why'all need to start posting some pics.

  10. #10818
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    There was this Puerto Rican girl with a neon green outfit on that was walking north of Tioga last night. Her ass was crazy but I didn't get a chance to see what was up because so many cars kept pulling over for her LOL. Did any of yall sample the goods?? Was she legit??
    Can you describe her body and her height?

  11. #10817

    HSW with neon green tights on last night. Super fat ass

    There was this Puerto Rican girl with a neon green outfit on that was walking north of Tioga last night. Her ass was crazy but I didn't get a chance to see what was up because so many cars kept pulling over for her LOL. Did any of yall sample the goods?? Was she legit??

  12. #10816

    Any idea how I can find her

    Where do I find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Second date with this one. Been looking for her for the longest.

  13. #10815

    Saturday fun

    Picked up BSW by the name of Tiara today. Skinny with no real ass or tits. Standard Jackson for a great head job. Took her time, listened to instructions. Claims she's 29. Didn't have a phone.

  14. #10814
    She got in again.

    Told me the cop made her walk back.

    I told her she's a snitch, she said she's not.

    She told me next time to stop being aggressive with the cops and stroke their ego. I'm like nah.

    Anyways, she let me take this pic of her and she made a appointment with me.

    So if why'all don't hear from me again.

    I probably met up with her again, probably will get harass by a cop again and she will probably snitch again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4063.jpg‎  

  15. #10813
    Look who I found.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4055.jpg‎   IMG_4060.jpg‎   IMG_4061.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape