Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 572 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 8571
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5976

    Some posts are just so.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyDee  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I went to get my massage done on Pond in Ashland and didn't order any extras because I wasn't in the mood but the provider still tried to hustle me for tips. Is this normal?
    Foolish, despite the urge not to respond, you just can't help it. This is one of them. Agree, why would you not tip. Because you like negative attention? You are rude? You are inconsiderate? Or, let's see. You just need attention. I have never been to this place-Pond-however, it sounds like a place where there are extras. And unless you are an idiot, you know that this is how the girls in places like this make their money, not from a platonic massage. That is the whole point of the place. And there are hundreds of platonic massage facilities available. Yet, you choose to go to this one and screw the girl over. Oh-let me extend my sympathy to you because she asked you or "hustled you (not heard that one since the 70's) for a tip. NOT.

    Sadly, this nonsense is prevalent on all forums on the internet, even regular ones for platonic interests, and non-massage / escort sites.

  2. #5975
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyDee  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I went to get my massage done on Pond in Ashland and didn't order any extras because I wasn't in the mood but the provider still tried to hustle me for tips. Is this normal?
    You tip your waitress, barender, barber, hotel house keeping. Why in the world would you NOT tip your masseuse??

  3. #5974
    Quote Originally Posted by Blately  [View Original Post]
    Tips are customary for regular massage whether at legit places or not. In places that provide "extras", most of the money paid for the hour goes to the house. Not tipping is a dick move.
    I agree. Many / most places the house gets the house fee. The girls work just for tips.

  4. #5973
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyDee  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I went to get my massage done on Pond in Ashland and didn't order any extras because I wasn't in the mood but the provider still tried to hustle me for tips. Is this normal?
    I don't think 'forced' would be an accurate word to use.

    It was never unusual for the worker to say something like 'you take care of me? Or 'you be good to me?

    However, I may be having one of those time warp moments, but it seems to me that in more recent years demanding that an agreed tip be paid up front has became more of the norm than it used to be.

  5. #5972
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyDee  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I went to get my massage done on Pond in Ashland and didn't order any extras because I wasn't in the mood but the provider still tried to hustle me for tips. Is this normal?
    Tips are customary for regular massage whether at legit places or not. In places that provide "extras", most of the money paid for the hour goes to the house. Not tipping is a dick move.

  6. #5971
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyDee  [View Original Post]
    Which one would you recommend Yuyu or Angela?
    Yuyu all the way. Much more attention than Angela.

  7. #5970

    Being Forced to Pay a Tip

    Hey guys,

    I went to get my massage done on Pond in Ashland and didn't order any extras because I wasn't in the mood but the provider still tried to hustle me for tips. Is this normal?

  8. #5969
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week.
    Which one would you recommend Yuyu or Angela?

  9. #5968

    Where

    Where is this place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week.

  10. #5967

    Qq

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerOver0310  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to QQ lately? I'm going to head there shortly, is Yuyu still there so I can deposit in her or is she not.
    Saw her last week.

  11. #5966

    Linda at Medway

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash88  [View Original Post]
    Have been twice, seen Mia and Linda. One changed my appt from 60 to 30 because they confused who had called (me) vs a walk in just seconds before I hit the door. Love the room lighting. Preferred Linda over Mia, had a nice time with her and no haggling. But massage part was just OK, and neither actually gave me the discounted house fee or the lottery ticket. No real tease from either. Terrific privacy in terms of location. I will def be back to try Linda again.
    I recently visited this place also. Linda seems new to this. She is young and good looking.

    Her massage is average at best. Her skills are also average and no real tease. She keeps the door open a crack so mamasan can keep an eye on her.

  12. #5965

    Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    Eventually we agreed and she proceeded with HJ with her topless. She has lovely tits which I enjoyed. She kept trying to jackhammer and I had to keep slowing her down. Unfortunately she had only had one speed and was rushing to the finish. After the fireworks, a clean up and a few minutes of shoulder and arm massage. She said we were done at forty minute mark. Small water, no scratch ticket, and no discount coupon for next time. She's hot but the negotiation, jackhammer, and time shorting means I won't repeat. I should have gone back to BVR.
    Have been twice, seen Mia and Linda. One changed my appt from 60 to 30 because they confused who had called (me) vs a walk in just seconds before I hit the door. Love the room lighting. Preferred Linda over Mia, had a nice time with her and no haggling. But massage part was just OK, and neither actually gave me the discounted house fee or the lottery ticket. No real tease from either. Terrific privacy in terms of location. I will def be back to try Linda again.

  13. #5964

    Linda at Seven

    I went to Seven in Medway. I drew Linda. She looks young like in her late twenties / early thirties but we know how the Asian age thing works. She was wearing a short skirt and black pullover top. I asked for an hour and paid for same. Massage was okay, not great but decent. She didn't seem to be rushing but tease, hot towel, and flip came early. She then started negotiations. Buzzkill. She gave pouty face when I didn't agree to the first prices she asked for. Eventually we agreed and she proceeded with HJ with her topless. She has lovely tits which I enjoyed. She kept trying to jackhammer and I had to keep slowing her down. Unfortunately she had only had one speed and was rushing to the finish. After the fireworks, a clean up and a few minutes of shoulder and arm massage. She said we were done at forty minute mark. Small water, no scratch ticket, and no discount coupon for next time. She's hot but the negotiation, jackhammer, and time shorting means I won't repeat. I should have gone back to BVR.

  14. #5963

    Qq

    Anyone been to QQ lately? I'm going to head there shortly, is Yuyu still there so I can deposit in her or is she not.

  15. #5962

    65 one town south

    I was last at this place around 2010. At that time it was family run and no place for a happy ending. It appears to have changed hands maybe a couple of year back. It is still on the second floor and the tables are still separated by only drapery. Pretty crappy layout and everything is hush hush. On a recent visit, first is maybe 14 years, I was met by Tina. I knew right away that I had seen her before, mid 50's, fairly cute, decent shape and, I would have been happy if she were my provider but she appeared to be acting as mamasan. I'm pretty sure I saw her at 431 B years ago for a FS session. Tina started the massage while my provider finished up. About 7 minutes in, Coco comes in, again, fairly cute looking, mid 40's, no ass and a fairly big belly, large Bcup, small C. We got playful right away. Minutes later the long slow HJ was underway, her bra up and pants down to her thighs. At the 20 minute mark I was done, she offered more rubbing but I declined. She seemed very happy with my 60 tip. On the way out I met what appeared to be an under 30 spinner type, maybe 90 lbs. If I drew her I would have opted for extended services. This visit was fine for what it was but, the facility totally blows.

    ARG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape