Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28823
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado62  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her a bit setting something up. Then made the mistake of calling her Sugar. I got a reply back saying her name was Lilly! Then got blocked. LMFAO.
    I read her ad. Seems like a real piece of work, with attitude.

  2. #28822
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2

    Sky

    Anyone remember sky? She used to play in 2015 -17?

  3. #28821
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Seen this and text back and forth but she staying in the badlands, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/862052119266

    Anyone try out yet? She seems a bit off but can't put my finger on it.
    She must be crazy. She texted me she did BBFS cip. Then she's rushing me to book. 20 minutes later she's cussing me out for not replying fast enough. I mean WTF? Half the time these women won't respond within an hour. It was 10 minutes.

  4. #28820
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Seen this and text back and forth but she staying in the badlands, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/862052119266

    Anyone try out yet? She seems a bit off but can't put my finger on it.
    Same here. She sent me a bunch of videos. Strange though she sent them from another number. Seems tgbt.

  5. #28819

    Looks interesting

    Seen this and text back and forth but she staying in the badlands, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/862052119266

    Anyone try out yet? She seems a bit off but can't put my finger on it.

  6. #28818

    Pissy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced this one? She advertises an hour massage for $$ 5. Is it just a really expensive massage?

    https://tryst.link/massage/rvalilly
    I chatted with her a bit setting something up. Then made the mistake of calling her Sugar. I got a reply back saying her name was Lilly! Then got blocked. LMFAO.

  7. #28817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a proctologist, but that's a hemorrhoid, isn't it?
    Looks more like a battle scar. Could've been from child birth or somebody was tagging the shit out of that hole, To say she doesn't do anal is pretty funny because somebody been up in it. Be safe.

  8. #28816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Chatted with her this afternoon and can attest to the mood. I said "I'm on my way" and she had the decency to ghost me before I left.

    I've chatted this one on Twitter before.
    Damn I agree she is a STG girl looking to upgrade her prices. 300/ hr? LOL. Just by looks of her definitely not worth that. Good luck Be safe.

  9. #28815
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mysticalmisfitxo

    Not pulled the trigger as she always seems in a bad mood on txt. And lost of rules!! Low hanging fruit!

    NOT in Rockets -- SW of there in lower end housing area.
    Yep. Chatted with her this afternoon and can attest to the mood. I said "I'm on my way" and she had the decency to ghost me before I left.

    I've chatted this one on Twitter before.

  10. #28814

    Lyana = Brandy Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Posting location right on STG is a sure fire way of getting both attention from local residents AND uncle -- add to that a high end condo and housing area -- asking for trouble. I would be suspicious of it being an Uncle fly-trap?
    https://tryst.link/escort/mysticalmisfitxo

    Not pulled the trigger as she always seems in a bad mood on txt. And lost of rules!! Low hanging fruit!

    NOT in Rockets -- SW of there in lower end housing area.

  11. #28813

    Lyana

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Posting location right on STG is a sure fire way of getting both attention from local residents AND uncle -- add to that a high end condo and housing area -- asking for trouble. I would be suspicious of it being an Uncle fly-trap?

  12. #28812

    MaciMarie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one. I was told it used to be 80 bucks and all 3 holes were open no limits.
    Somebody asked for a link:

    https://tryst.link/escort/macixxmarie08

    You are correct -- she used to run with the famous Ashley P (retired) . Relapsed a couple of years ago and went through rehab. Now working and was on SA and SB as a side hustle earlier this year.

    Suddenly went full blown pro -- prices are serious GPS for OUTCALL only.

    I tried to push down a little and she said no. BBFS available I gather though for upcharge LOL!

    SATraveler.

  13. #28811
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusGoinsBig  [View Original Post]
    Look at that balloon knot! Wow. .
    I'm not a proctologist, but that's a hemorrhoid, isn't it?

  14. #28810

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    How about a link. Your image is awful.
    She is on tryst. And I hope for over 4 times the rate. Anybody participate yet a report would be appreciated.

  15. #28809

    Recommendations

    Any recent experiences with a dream involving an attractive, clean, black angel? It would be my first dream or reality experience with such an angel. I would kind of like for it to be special. Several of the sites have ads but we all know 99% of them are fake. PM if more comfortable. Be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape