Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 1448 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21090
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Given the totality of circumstances, I'm glad Secrets is closed. Imagine the ripple effect if she'd popped in there one Saturday night and took on all cummers.

    And I don't care how hot a chick is, scat play automatically lands her on my no-fly list.
    Who is the asshole who infected her?

  2. #21089
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Met her on a SD site before she was on TNA. I had hundreds of text messages including video. I found the dog videos. I sent a couple to my friend so they are still on my phone. The shit eating ones I deleted. That was gross.
    Given the totality of circumstances, I'm glad Secrets is closed. Imagine the ripple effect if she'd popped in there one Saturday night and took on all cummers.

    And I don't care how hot a chick is, scat play automatically lands her on my no-fly list.

  3. #21088
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Good grief, then I'm glad I shared that screen shot to help guys make an informed decision. Do you recall if she was giving sugaring a whirl or if it was something like STG?
    Met her on a SD site before she was on TNA. I had hundreds of text messages including video. I found the dog videos. I sent a couple to my friend so they are still on my phone. The shit eating ones I deleted. That was gross.

  4. #21087

    Penelope

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit! I was laughing about this person, but now that I saw her picture, I realize met her on another site. I wish I kept the texts.

    She is a freak show. I had video of her letting a dog lick her pussy and her eating shit. I don't believe a man is involved, she is crazy. If she is too crazy for ME to fuck, then you are all out of your fucking minds. I eventually blocked her. And deleted her messages but she is a complete nut job.
    Good grief, then I'm glad I shared that screen shot to help guys make an informed decision. Do you recall if she was giving sugaring a whirl or if it was something like STG?

  5. #21086

    Thick ain't always bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Based on her latest pics "thicker" is an understatement. If that pic is accurate that looks at least 20 lbs heavier.
    That ass looks good as hell.

  6. #21085
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    The comments were posted on the other board, where she is now listed as being banned. There is some debate as to whether they were made by her or her management. I've attached two of the comments attributed to her profile, as well as comments left regarding her reputation score. She'll probably pop up somewhere else.
    Holy shit! I was laughing about this person, but now that I saw her picture, I realize met her on another site. I wish I kept the texts.

    She is a freak show. I had video of her letting a dog lick her pussy and her eating shit. I don't believe a man is involved, she is crazy. If she is too crazy for ME to fuck, then you are all out of your fucking minds. I eventually blocked her. And deleted her messages but she is a complete nut job. From doing 20-30 guys at a adult video store to fucking dogs to the drugged rape fantasies. Everything screamed to me that she was trouble and to avoid her. She made Princess Peach seem sane.

  7. #21084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Based on her latest pics "thicker" is an understatement. If that pic is accurate that looks at least 20 lbs heavier.
    She is the best throat fuck in the area. She will puke on your dick and keep going.

    Great bigass for BBFS doggie.

  8. #21083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    The comments were posted on the other board, where she is now listed as being banned. There is some debate as to whether they were made by her or her management. I've attached two of the comments attributed to her profile, as well as comments left regarding her reputation score. She'll probably pop up somewhere else.
    Penelope is batshit crazy. She threats calling le. Coming to my house. Having me beat up.

    She says she hates the men that see her.

    Yes. I believe there is a man currently making her do this. Not the manager she talks of.

    A man at home.

  9. #21082

    Penelope Odd Comments and Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She's reached damn urban legend status. Where did she post these odd comments? Who has first had knowledge of why the agency severed ties with her? She's offering services and perhaps even an appetite that are praised and dare I say even sought after in sluts like Insatiable Anna, Primaneek, Monse, pick your BB beauty of the week. Some kind of strange obsession folks have developed with this one. She must've been addictive AF.

    I agree.
    The comments were posted on the other board, where she is now listed as being banned. There is some debate as to whether they were made by her or her management. I've attached two of the comments attributed to her profile, as well as comments left regarding her reputation score. She'll probably pop up somewhere else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PL01.JPG‎   PL02.JPG‎   PL03.jpg‎  

  10. #21081

    Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Dolce is coming back looks like only for her regulars. I have not seen her in a while. She looks like she got thicker with the new pics.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B
    Based on her latest pics "thicker" is an understatement. If that pic is accurate that looks at least 20 lbs heavier.

  11. #21080

    Penelope

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    You say she posted some odd comments but how or where did she post? I mean, the agency was in control of her tna account all the time. Am I wrong about tna account control? Were those posts deleted or can we still go read them? If so where?
    There was an odd post last night in the reviews section from someone that has since been removed and she is now banned. If you look at her profile, her last few posts are pretty crazy.

  12. #21079
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    LOL I hope I ain't in those videos I could be a member of congress in future and then she will stormy Daniel me. I think I paid for basic at the time and and all over sudden I got more than I wanted.
    Here in Washington? Let me know so I can vote for you 😆.

  13. #21078

    Penelope

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    You say she posted some odd comments but how or where did she post? I mean, the agency was in control of her tna account all the time. Am I wrong about tna account control? Were those posts deleted or can we still go read them? If so where?
    She's reached damn urban legend status. Where did she post these odd comments? Who has first had knowledge of why the agency severed ties with her? She's offering services and perhaps even an appetite that are praised and dare I say even sought after in sluts like Insatiable Anna, Primaneek, Monse, pick your BB beauty of the week. Some kind of strange obsession folks have developed with this one. She must've been addictive AF.

    I agree.

  14. #21077

    Penelope Video

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I want to see that little hot box in action, hot box? See what I did there LOL.
    I'd be interested in seeing a video of her getting fucked. For research purposes only.

  15. #21076

    Penelope

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    You say she posted some odd comments but how or where did she post? I mean, the agency was in control of her tna account all the time. Am I wrong about tna account control? Were those posts deleted or can we still go read them? If so where?
    It's all visible here: https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?searchid=18265736.

    The weirdest is this: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ent&p=14043936#post14043936.

    The account also started responding to reviews, endorsing people who hadn't left her a review, and changing her profile photo (full face, unblurred).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape