Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 33446
-
04-21-23 12:24 #26756Senior Member

Posts: 112Good question
I hadn't thought about it. That's funny, I not sure if saw them but she didn't look like she didn't have teeth. Normally, it's obvious. I'll report back. And thanks for the heads up.
Soca.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 20:10 #26755Senior Member

Posts: 451Kiersten
Does she have teeth? I've been curious, as you never see them in any of her ads—and she's a known crackhead.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 19:15 #26754Senior Member

Posts: 192Sinnamon mentioned she does duos with Syd.
Originally Posted by Puritanical
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 17:04 #26753Senior Member

Posts: 192She in a basement of a house around Sunset Ave. Makeshift room with a bed and her table with a bathroom in the basement. Not tye Ritz but no problems.
Originally Posted by Scarab31
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 14:12 #26752Senior Member

Posts: 112Kiersten
I forget who's report or private note it was but thank you. She is not a model but is sexy af. You know, that intangible thing. I have a strictly business associate with that Eastern European sexpot essence I saw this morning who reminded me of her and that I hadn't shared a report. Kiersten has more of a blue jean baby, hippie vibe. She's a thick girl which you can't really see in the ads which are mostly current face shots. Safe little spot in Springdale was good with me. She keeps it organized and is ready for you. She was just out of the shower. I was a little late which worked and great coms and attitude. It took her a minute to finish getting ready but it was fine and we talked during and I got all of my time in the end. Idk that I would do a half hour but I never do unless I just want a BnGo. But to each his own. I take some work anyway which she was willing to put in. BBBJ is outstanding and she is tight as a 20-year-old. Definitely has some rules. I probably hit the boundaries of all of them, but she was good about it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/120834827
Keep 'er movin.
Soca.
-
04-20-23 13:25 #26751Senior Member

Posts: 1165Lilbit
Aslo, sinc others have commented- she is a 1 pop and done. So plan accordingly.
Originally Posted by SirensSing
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-23 10:18 #26750Senior Member

Posts: 257She was going by Bobbi (e) as well and I reviewed her as well if you check my posts. Good time just didn't click and she didn't like BBBJ.
Originally Posted by SirensSing
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 22:42 #26749Senior Member

Posts: 1190Roxie
She's real, at least she was in the past. I saw her once about 5-6 years ago and everything was fine. I meant to repeat but just never did for some reason. It's been too long ago for me to say if the current pics are actually current, but I'm leaning toward "no". I wish I could share more but I just don't remember many details. I recall that she was generally friendly, easy to get along with, etc. I believe I met her at a Red Roof.
Originally Posted by JstnCase
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 21:36 #26748Senior Member

Posts: 148Lilbit
She just put a new ad up today stating that she still is in the Mason area.
Originally Posted by RamaChava99
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 20:37 #26747Senior Member

Posts: 79Anna
It takes her time to warm up to you, but it's also hit or miss with her. She used to look great back in 2018 or 19 but she wouldn't say a word. But now she talks more but if she's on her meds then she's just there.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 19:52 #26746Senior Member

Posts: 112Appreciate the sentiment but
Good philosophy but I'm not sure why you would with no real information.
Soca.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-23 14:20 #26745Senior Member

Posts: 537Still looking for the one
Agree with this post; her pics are older, she looks like the topless one with face bruises. Looked like punches. If you're looking forward to playing with those titties don't, she said she really doesn't like the sucking thing. She wanted to get right to business but wasn't forthcoming or anything.
Originally Posted by SaltPacket
[View Original Post]
After hitting her up MINUTES after both her posts today (first one around 6:30 am, then 10 am I'm guessing) she finally responded around 11:30. I'd say she had slow comms but these days getting ANY response is good so I won't complain too much. We met and it was awkward. I'm not sure what I'm expecting, or even if I'm cut out for the escort game (usually SWs) but she just basically sat there until we ran out of things to say so I finally told her what I was looking for and got a very non-committal response so I just started undressing her and she kind of leaned back away. Now, I get I'm an older gentleman of proportion but my hygiene is good, I'm not sweaty or sloppy, hold myself well and am well dressed. But she basically just stood there like a deer in headlights.
She didn't want her boobs touched which, honestly, was the reason I was there. I understood from previous reviews that her babyface was no more, but I was lookin' for those girls.
Not a bad experience, I MAY repeat, but not if I can find someone more easy going.
-
04-19-23 13:59 #26744Senior Member

Posts: 76Curious about this ad. Anyone?
Would like to know if anyone has any info? Blue Ash gives me pause, but I know there are decent providers in all sorts of questionable areas.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/128714264
Thanks in advance!
-JC.
-
04-19-23 13:17 #26743Banned Member

Posts: 5352I don't like that area. Days inn one side super 8 on the other. Several years I saw a provider at super 8 when leaving I was following all the way to tri county mall by a cop. Never dome but followed me into sears parking lot. I know he was running my plates I wasn't worried so I just gave him a wave as I was leaving my car.
Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt
[View Original Post]
They will try to intimidate us. Just make sure you don't have expired plates or outstanding tickets. Stay safe.
-
04-19-23 13:05 #26742Senior Member

Posts: 302LadyShay
Anybody been to her latest location?
I've probably seen her more than any provider, but I haven't seen her since The Galbraith Rd spot.












Reply With Quote




